It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Genius

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I found this interesting piece of information and how it might relate to 2012.Actually I discovered it while reading Nostradamus prophecies many years ago and it occurred to me today to look it up again and post it here.Basically 'The Great Genius' is an individual who is supposed to become known in the "Age of Aquarius"or 2012 and after for those who aren't familiar with the astrological terms.He was predicted by the prophet Nostradamus to be a regular human being with great abilities(a next stage in evolution?) that will drastically change mankind for the better and lead to a "golden age".Among his(I am just using the gender term 'his' because it is grammatically correct) crowning achievements are 'free energy",unification of religion and science,a deeper understanding of medicine,robotics,and a quantum leap in the understanding of consciousness,reality,and the Universe.I don't know how a lot of members feel about Nostraduamus but has been interpreted as being highly accurate and reliable.I know there is a split about if something happens if it will be good or bad in 2012.According to this it will be a new 'age of enlightenment" which will then lead to some troubles further down the road.........Or some have interpreted the prophecy has saying the Great Genius will be a savior in dark times(NWO).What is agreed however is that he will become the world leader and become a Jesus like figure,similar to a "second coming".If you look at this prophecy and compare it with the predictions of a "technological singularity"around 2012 it seems to fit that something might happen in the 2012-2020 time frames.I think it would be great personally as we need a new "super revolution" and "golden age",especially now.It is also thought that the prophecy predicts he will lead us into a large interaction with beings not only from other planets,but from other realities as well.I know right now there is A LOT of speculation on 2012 with some thinking a major change for good,some for bad,and some thinking nothing will happen at all.I searched ATS and found no notable mention of this and thought it was worthy of bring to the boards.I am not saying I know this will happen or even saying I think it will(although I give it credence) but want to open it to debate,research,and ridicule(for the good I hope,lol).Anyways here are some quotes and links and such for everyone to indulge in,so happy Easter and lets open it up shall we?

Nostradamus describes the coming of a great scientific genius that will help rebuild human society. From CENTURY IV-31: "This man...will be one of the highest, most developed geniuses ever to appear in our present history of man. He...made the decision to use his genius to help rather than to hurt mankind...One of the things he envisions...is self-contained, self-supporting space stations...It was very easy for him to spot this man along the nexus of time paths because he creates such a large ultimate effect...This man is one of the major forces who will help the earth recover from the scars of war."
This great genius will be influential in pointing out the mistaken premises that today's science has built itself on. His ability to perceive scientific truths will cause major breakthroughs in our technological capabilities. From CENTURY VII-14: "[He will] make clear the connections between the physical universe and the metaphysical universe as dealt with by religions." Because of these great advances, Nostradamus describes a time when a majority of people will be aware of higher powers and energies: "It will make every person a philosopher." What kind of time frame are we looking at here? Nostradamus reported that this great genius will show up in the mid-twenty-first century.
Many people have avoided working with Nostradamus' predictions because they foretold so many awful events. During the course of their work together, Ms. Cannon noted this fact to Nostradamus through her client and was answered with, "He glares with his eyes and says, 'They're supposed to be disturbing. I try to point out to them the very worst of what can happen so maybe they can avoid some of it.'"
I'll end with the following quote: "He says that the ray of hope is there and his purpose for communicating with these quatrains is to try to at least alter, if not prevent, the worst aspects of these events from coming up. Whether the events are altered or not, even if the very worst that can happen happens, there will still be a great spiritual rebirth throughout the entire world...This will cause a great rebirth of philosophy and a great blending of the best aspects of eastern and western religions...This will bring about the best aspects of the Age of Aquarius."

There are other very interesting(and strikingly familiar)predictions of Nostradamus as well,you should check them out..
This site says he may have already arrived(as there is much speculation to his arrival)...

However the prophecy that is most spectacular and has the potential for maximum benefit to humanity is the prophecy of the Great Genius.
There is considerable agreement that a great scholar will emerge from the land bounded by three seas. He will be well versed in the scriptures and science and Thursday will be holy to him (cI-50). He will uproot fanaticism and establish his spiritual philosophy (cIII-95). This quite obviously indicates that the said scholar will be a Hindu from India . Contrary to some opinions, He will not be a military general. His conquests will not be military conquests but they will be philosophical conquests—spiritual conquests. With His compelling philosophy He will demolish all fanaticism, rigidity and misinterpreted twists in all religions. A significantly noteworthy point is that He will not only correlate all the world religions, but He will also correlate science and spirituality and establish a universal spiritual philosophy (cVII-14). Although Nostradamus has accurately predicted some of these details of the Great Genius, he has left a great deal unsaid about the identity of this Great One.

Away from the din of contradicting opinions and speculations among commentators and scholars, about the identity and time of arrival of the Great Genius, He has already taken birth. True to prophecy, He was born in a small town in south India (peninsular India ) and is a great scholar of the Hindu scriptures and the scriptures of other religions. He is also a scientist and a professor. However, he is not an ordinary scientist or scholar of the scriptures. He is known to His closest devotees as an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya.

Lord Dattatreya (Datta) is God in the three forms, Creator, Maintainer and Destroyer of creation. This God, who is beyond creation manifests through a human form called as a human incarnation or Avatara. Thus God gives Himself to His devotees. Datta is this God who is ‘given’ to His devotees in the form of an incarnation. Thursday is the day that is particularly auspicious for the worship of Lord Datta. This Great Genius, who is an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya, is known as His Holiness Shri Datta Swami. Shri Datta Swami has preached Divine Knowledge that is so revolutionary and outstanding that highly elevated spiritual souls and scholars and have declared that such knowledge has never been revealed before to mankind. His Divine Knowledge consists of a logical and scientific analysis of the knowledge given in the scriptures and which supports experience. It explains the nature of the soul, the spiritual goal, which is God, and the path to reach Him. Complete assimilation of this knowledge leads to devotion and service, which brings the ultimate grace of God.

In the past, the coming of Christ, the Savior was similarly prophesied by prophets before Him. Their prophecies were also in a symbolic language. But many people took the prophecies literally. When the Christ actually came, He was neither a king nor a freedom fighter who would free the Jews from the tyrannical Roman rule. He neither established a kingdom of the Jews nor did He destroy the Roman Empire . He was a king in the symbolic sense. In fact He was the King of kings. He established the kingdom of God on earth. He freed people from the slavery of ignorance. The Christ came, accomplished His mission on earth as per the prophecies and went back to the heavenly abode. Two thousand years have passed since; yet some ignorant people have still not recognized Him. They are still waiting for the Savior to come!

Here is some vids.......

Google Video Link

You can find these references in (Centurie IX, Quatrain 65).......(Centurie VII, Quatrain 14)............(Centurie III, Quatrain 94)

I think this is a very provocative topic to talk about considering the time we are coming upon,according to prophecy.I am anxious to hear everyone else's opinions and research on this.

Sources

scrid.com
homestar.org
forum.mpacuk.org
video.goggle.com
youtube.com
spiritualghost.blogspot.com

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
You said alot of Ifs.

What do you think will happen in the Notorious 2012.

For me, anything is really possible.

Just wondering since you have a vast amount of info on this thread. So whats your opinion?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I would think the renaissance would fit this bill, but it happened before Nostradamus was born...

As for the belief of unification, It does match what the plague did to Europe, basically taking Europe out of the feudalistic society it had created and with so many nobles *oppressors* gone, Europe entered an age of enlightenment, maybe history will repeat itself. Our capitalist society will collapse and enlightenment will reign for once.

I think the great gunius will more likely be the great awakener of our time. Finally make the obvious more obvious.

[edit on 4/11/2009 by FoxStriker]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I think that there will be a 'great genius'........I think 2012 will come and we will enter a new era of evolution.........maybe.I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens though.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I feel something has to Happen!

I mean with all the hype, theres bound to be a few nutcases out there, making sure something happens, feeling there the chosen ones!

With all the hype, something will happen, and the world trend, is practically laying out the red carpet.

I friend, would be very surprised if nothing happened, (not expecting alien invasion, but something at the least), I just couldn't imagine it being a regular day.

Time will tell I guess.

Great genius, or group of geniuses? Bilderberg?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hi,

you are one busy little bee...

My take on this: until the system works for the middle class, nothing
will change. Yeah, people will do what is popular, not right.

Teachers are out there. But people are not interested yet.

Lets see how things will do when the system no longer functions.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by RobertPaulsim]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RobertPaulsim

Yea something is going to have to trigger these events and I think that might happen between now and 2011.It might be bad at first but then good will come from it.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
And so we have the prediction of a person representing the next stage in human evolution or is this possibly an advanced alien form leading us further up the ramp to the slaughter house? "If wishes and buts were candies and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!" How much of what we wish becomes what we perceive?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I remember reading this last year sometime in the nostradamus book of quatrains that had explanations, i forget what the exact title is but ill continue with the fact that im defaintely the wannabe great genius...

It has honostly been my greatest goal for my entire life to lead humanity into a golden age of technology, peace, love, and unity. How to go about it was the difficult task, and so far the best way iv'e found to spread these ideals is to think your words through, don't always say exactly what comes to your mind because it might not be what you really mean. Give people the benefit of the doubt before you criticize them or mentally label them in your head. Actually, i have found the best way to live your life within this world is to love everything that you can with everything you consider a fiber of your being, do it, and you'll discover there is nothing that is not a part of you, there is nothing in this world that is not a part of yourself in the mirror.

The question is however, what does this have to do with a singularity or contacting NHI? (non-human intelligence, such as ET's or EDB's)) -The answer is actually another question, maybe we haven't made real contact yet because of the negativity that pervades the planet, nearly every person on this planet has many dominant negative thoughts, and new ones are deveolped everyday. It's safe to say that a highly advanced intelligence strives for peace and unity, as is the way of the cosmos. So maybe all of our negativity and destructive ways are causing others to keep their distance from us. Untill we change.

to sum it all up, i don't claim that i am the great genius, i just wish that i was. The same way all of us wish we had a special important role to play in this lifetime.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansiroth

I know what you mean,and feel the same.There is a large problem with negative thoughts and pervasive acts on the planets.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don't know, dude - I disagree with the savior and leader concept.

The meaning of life is in every and each individual. No leader pr genius or superman will ever make my life, my love and my death more meaningful than I will.

From what I know - Krishnamurti was prepared for this role of Great Genius. However he refused it and dedicated his life to liberating people from their gurus, masters, leaders...

I liked what Billy Meier said about the meaning of life as well - it is within you.

In short, I relate to the concept of self (do not confuse it with ego) as a core of creation.

Thanks for the post anyway - it is interesting to hear about Nostradamus once and a while.
--------------
What do you mean by evolution? Evolution of mind or body?

[edit on 12-4-2009 by FIFIGI]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Jkrog08 said:

He was predicted by the prophet Nostradamus to be a regular human being with great abilities(a next stage in evolution?) that will drastically change mankind for the better and lead to a "golden age".Among his(I am just using the gender term 'his' because it is grammatically correct) crowning achievements are 'free energy",unification of religion and science,a deeper understanding of medicine,robotics,and a quantum leap in the understanding of consciousness,reality,and the Universe

It sounds like the beginning of the Twentieth Century, and a mish mash of the scientists from the beginning of the century.

Nikola Tesla COULD be the answer to all of it (as some say Tesla had a Genius Theory for EVERYTHING; I'm sure Religion and Consciousness would have been involved in many of those theories.

Tesla Wikipedia
Tesla Societies Biography of Nikola Tesla

J.P. Morgan Thomas Edison and Marconi are all believed (Morgan and Edison are KNOWN) to have stolen the idea for their great patents from Tesla's work.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

I believe in self as well.....but that our self is from the origional ONE.Evolution of both mind and body.It is good to look on the prophecies of Nostraduamus sometimes,especially now with "2012" approaching.A lot of his predictions have come true.As far as leading ones self though-sometimes we as a race need someone to stand out and up and lead the mass into the truth.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Wow, I didn't know Nostradamus said anything about a great genius. That is very interesting to me. I guess I got to read more.

I admit, it has been a goal of mine as well to TRY to become good at everything I do, and to learn as much of everything I can, and try to go beyond what I have learned, and to teach people. Also ever since I was young I always looked up to the great builders, inventors, and geniuses of the time, and strive to be like them or better. Also, in this life I have always strive to have a really large list of accomplishments, so I was always open to learning and doing new things, and trying to perfect them. Like building a good resume. Ive always liked the thought of being good at everything there is to be good at... so maybe it must be in the human nature for people to be that way, and instead of a prediction of the future, it was just a calculation of something bound to happen sooner or later?

Just look how it is now, humans are just getting smarter and smarter, learning new stuff all the time, and teaching it to others. When the younger generation grows up with this knowledge already at hand, its seems inevitable that a smart child or maybe multiple children will be born with a different view than the generation before it.

For example, someone born before television was invented would have a whole different perspective of the world compared to someone who was born with liquid crystal high definition flat screen televisions in front of them. They would learn things differently, and start with a "clean slate".

Just as Ansiroth said, I don't claim to be, or think I am, but I certainly had a goal to be "the great genius", and I didn't even realize it.

I thought everyone wants to be a genius??

Isn't that why schools, and colleges exist? To become super smart?

I have always known that nobody knows everything, and there are still things to be learned, and it may be true that nobody will ever know everything, but what if...just what if... it is possible for humans to figure everything out, and sometime in the future it will be easy for everyone to understand?

If humans are getting smarter and smarter, then at what time in the future will humans know everything? It seems inevitable.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think that is what makes humans so dominant on the evolutionary scale,our desire to know all we can(most of us,lol)......I do think some are just more capable then others,they see things no one else can,they understand things like no one else.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I was just planning on waking a few people up, now i have to wake up the whole world? Well ok i'm going to give you free energy but that's it!!

All joking aside, it want to believe that it will happen. But what is stopping "other powers" to put a stop to this great genius? They surely want to maintain the way things are.
In order to make things happen, this great genius has to become a public figure. It's not always a good idea to put your head above the crowd going against the "mainstream"

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Hum... after listening to David Icke interview on project Camelot
i see the pattern: why the hell "the cavalry" myth is soo damn
referenced by most people?

I mean, free energy devices are all over the place, you just have
to build it yourself... what? you think that your government will give
you that hardware?

Common. We are literally BILLIONS.
Information is out there.
Connect the dots. Connect the people. REBuild the grid.

The saviour is a mental BOX that will imprision you from the
real truth OUTSIDE this belief system that you are worthless
slave and can do nothing to change the world.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yeah, that pretty much seems to describe me....

Clearly I joke. I just couldn't resist. And sorry for not adding anything to this thread.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I was reading through Nostradamus Code 2006-2012 last night again, and came upon the several quatrains on the Great Genius your speaking about.
(Centurie II, Quatrain 22)
"The Great Genius will help unify science and religion and bring about the enlightenment and peace of the Age of Aquarius fortold by the Prophets.
People will be able to free there inner selves and open themselves up to the higher powers and the higher levels of the universe. Sects and religions which embrace the newly discovered principles will be wide spread as adherents meet and share in exploring the Upper regions".

The Great Genius will come the secound generation after WWIII when people of child bearing age today have grandchildren, in the mid-21st century.

So it looks like to me we still have time to change the time line, all we need to do is to wake up people from there apathy.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
How funny(or possibly not) would it be 2012 became like a self fulfilling prophecy, like so many people became anxious and agitated about it civil war and mass riots broke out, ultimately destablising the government and ending the world aas we know it...lol I think it'd be great if something happened I mean Earth needs a better chance, humans have ruined it completely, and when I think about it NWO bringing in population limits and killing off heaps would be a good thing in the end, i'm sure future genereations would thank those who sacrified their lives for it...thats not to say I wont be fighting for my own life, lol but still something needs to happen, Earth has just become..so stagnant

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join