It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain's Got Talent 2009 - Susan Boyle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This was aired in the United Kingdom tonight ... it's a talent show, usual format.

But this lady's performance is simply EPIC ... and so unexpected too.

It'd bring a tear to a glass eye. Take a look !

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this...I absolutely love her! I've watched this a few times this morning again, and it's still stunning. I'm so proud of her! She will be one to watch in the competition for sure....

Damn....Britain's got talent got me hooked again......*sigh*

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
What a fantastic performance. Go, Susan!

Never ever give up on your dreams!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Big lesson here,

Never judge a book by its cover,

What a wonderfull lady with an amazing talent,

[edit on 12-4-2009 by asala]

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I just watched the video.
AMAZING!
Her voice is mesmerizing, and her personality is magnetic. I LOVE it!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
May we all have a moment in our lives like that one!
Congratulations to Susan-- what an amazing performance.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wonderful talent! I was shocked to hear the voice come out of this woman. It was truly beautiful to listen to and I certainly hope this lady has a great carrier in music, she definitely has the talent for it. I hope she goes far.

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lass

Susan has an amazing voice and proves to people it does not matter how old you are to live your dream.

I also read a lot of mean comments about her looks, and am reminded about something the late great Frank Zappa once said: "There are a hell of a lot more of us ugly mother-f#####s than there are of you beautiful people!"

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
She recorded a charity CD 'Cry Me A River' in 1999 funded by her local council in Scotland according to The Sun.

You can hear it on their website:

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Another stunning performance last night.

Amazing how simon knew the first song didn't show off his vocal range huh?

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Incredible woman just goes to show that people make a judgment of you within seconds.

I hope she wins.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Now that's " shock & Awe " folks. She said she was " gonna make this audience rock " and she did that. Very uplifting and I'm with the second judge on this. It was absolutely a privilege to hear her sing. Thanks for the video The Lass. I wish we could get that show here in Tennessee but I'll keep a watch on the internet for the next episode. Susan is amazing and I'm wishing her the best in her new life now.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It's amazing the difference one week can make.

When started this thread last week Susan's video had just over 2,000 views. Now it's nearly 30,000,000 views ! Remarkable

Blupblup, Shaheen's spot last night was great too ... eventually ! Simon seems to have a second sense when it comes to vocals etc ... or maybe he was well briefed by the show's researchers !

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The Lass

Yeah perhaps...

I'm thinking perhaps they tweak things and make it more exciting for the audience/viewers.
Perhaps Simon had heard him doing both already and knew... and just said "we'll do it like this...it's better tv"

Who knows....

Either way, was good.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think Susan was a Global wake up call for all of us. When you look at music entertainment you see beauty packaged and sold for looks and voice. Susan brought a tear to my eyes and made me rethink the way I see things. Most people give up on their dreams by the time they reach her age of forty seven. She gave me hope and reprogrammed my line of thought when it comes to looks. She is beautiful.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I wonder why the US version of this show is stuck with third rate judges like David "the Germans love me" Hasselhoff and the screeching Sharon Osborne? The good news is Jerry Springer is leaving the show.

Now that I got that off my back, Shaheen will give Susan a run for her money in this competition, but they both will do quite well for themselves.

Thank you for showing us clips from the best of this show.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I've watched it now quite a few times. She is amazing. Her inner beauty is astounding. She's funny, aware of herself, humble, and talented beyond belief.
I take my hat off to this very beautiful human being.
Susan Boyle. I hope you win more than you've ever even dreamed.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by lombozo

I was thinking just now before I saw your post that it almost doesn't matter if she wins or not. It would be sweet if she did, but I don't think it will make any difference at all to how her life will be from now on. Maybe Britain's got Talent has done it's job in bringing her to our attention, and getting her the career she's capable of and truly deserves. And I just love her confidence...she,s so centered it's not true.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
This is weird...when I click on the video in the first post on this thread, a message pops up that says "embedding disabled by request". Does anyone else get this? What does it mean?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

It means that they want you to go to the youtube website to watch it.

And yeah wow over 30 million views already, and that's not counting all the other videos of her on youtube, I'm guessing it comes over 70 million at least.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join