Alex Jones On The Alan Colmes Show 4/10/2009

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Surprisingly, Colmes was very fair and allowed Jones to make his points with almost zero interruption.

Alan Colmes Has Alex Jones On His Show 4/10/2009 Part 1

Alan Colmes Has Alex Jones On His Show 4/10/2009 Part 2

Alex Jones acts friendlier to rich government-shills like Alan Colmes, than he is with most of his guests, who disagree with him.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
man .... I wish Alex would FOCUS. He is so determined to fit as much information in as possible, that the crucial points get glossed...

by the way ... were those first 3 calls "canned" or what .... those callers were probably sitting right in the studio with Colmes the shill....

911 Truth .....

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thanks for posting these videos. Alex Jones is one of the most thoroughly clear speakers and analysts of this stuff in the media. I wish him the very best, and want his supporters to know that they have an ally in me.

o.315
shhtf*

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by organism315
Thanks for posting these videos. Alex Jones is one of the most thoroughly clear speakers and analysts of this stuff in the media.

yeah, he makes things really clear for idiots. for example; using 'meat and potatoes' as an analogy.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I know what all of you mean.

reply to post by organism315

Thanks for commenting. I understand you. I hope Alan Colmes & his listeners join Alex Jones in the resistance against the tyrants in government soon.

new topics

join