It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Asherah

"but after a LOT of chemtrails last week"
Don't even mention that word--the 'fantastic four' have a scanner and they'll hear you!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lastmanstanding

Are these the trains you are talking about in Rochester? The first few mins hes there at night, not much to see, fast forward a couple mins he goes back a few hours later and its more light out.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by mapper]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by carole9999

Great find on the microbiologist deaths.............It reminds me of the deaths associated with people who were close to the Clintons.......

As I stated in my first post here that we need to somehow come together far beyond here on ATS.........

If this outbreak took place tomorrow we are unprepared to survive the aftermath of martial law they will impose.......

Who is going to stand up and take lead for those of us awake?

I couldn't agree more as to the 'methods' of death. Same modus operendi and part of the bigger picture. We can never allow ourselves to focus solely on the smaller areas, because we get trapped in smaller paradigms.. We have more numbers and many people who have the discernment to break through, but sadly we remain divided on trivial nonsense, which is exactly what we cannot afford. The best method I've found to 'plant a seed' with others is to ask rhetorical questions with a heavy dose of analogy. When those question become their own (that which they are asking themselves), the seed often sprouts.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
Two weeks ago we had two we're assuming National Guard helicopters fly over our town so low that people were coming out of their houses to see(myself included). I thought they were either crashing or landing. They passed over town that low the whole way. I'm talking about 30 feet above the treeline.

We've been having problems for some years with irresponsible pilots, both military and police, flying low enough to constitute a public threat. Police helos have also buzzed people on the ground. It's only a matter of time until one of these machines has a mechanical/electrical fault and crashes -- killing civilians on the ground.

The FAA does not seem to care and simply ignore complaints. This is seriously strange behavior as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mapper

Nice vid, here's a different angle though

We are in a Depression,

Cars sales are low enough that the big 3 are tetering on bankrupcy

So no cars being sold means no need for a lot of extra car carriers,

so where do you "park" spare trains?

Why, lets park them on the spare tracks !

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This Easter, give the gift that keeps on giving. Give the gift of a global pandemic! In stores now the new and improved H5N1 Avian Flu Virus!

Sure you could be selfish and only share perhaps the typical Rhino virus with your friends, family and co workers, but why? When you can help billions by giving them this wonderful deadly disease!

Distributed by the Department of Homeland Security the foremost authority on disease control. Forget the Center for Disease Control, those amateurs, only a huge bureaucracy has the experience needed to transport and distribute this virus as efficiently as possible.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Uh oh!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm in trouble now.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I am elated someone made this recording, as I heard it live on The Power Hour and have heard nothing about it since then. It has been in the back of my mind since originally hearing it a week or so ago.

I personally believe based on the descriptions by the lady on the phone, it sounds like the early fulfillment of a another False Flag terror event. I have thought for a several years now the next false flag terror attach would be a pandemic, and this recording certainly sounds like that is what they are planning or setting up.

Anybody else agree?

[edit on 12-4-2009 by octaviameister]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
To organize and carry off the killing of thousands of Americans one has to ask who are the people responsible for the soon to be carnage.

Are they aliens or cyborgs? Are they robots? Are they humans with no concern for their families, friends and other folks.

These people would have to be fiends of the worst kind...thousands and thousands of them.

With that I am calling this report BS of the most cruel type. People are so gullible and ready to believe the most redicoulous and insane rumor.

Do you realize all the medical professionals would most likely have to be "in the know" and ready to kill Americans.

I have many professional friends in the medical field and I know what their reaction would be to mass murder of our citizens.

I prefer reality to fiction when it involves mankind.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
As previously stated by one of the earlier posts I do believe the bird flu is already spreading around the public.

I myself and my family I believe has already been exposed to it. The sypmtoms were in order,

1.Scratchy throat
2.Extreme tierdness
3. Extreme tfever (above 103 F)
4. Lungs feel as though they are infected and are building fluid and upper throat and sinus infection .
5. Uncontrollable cough (lots of mucus).
6.Extreme desire for ice water that never ends.
7.Feeling in the back of your mind you might die (that serious).
8. No stomach or digestive problems at all.

These symptoms lasted around 6 days till it subsided.
I actually believe this was the bird flu.
We all fought it off and are back to healthy.
I am hoping this means our bodies are immune now.

We shall wait and see now.

I must warn all the most vulnerable will be the ones with kids that go to school. Schools are infections incubators year round. If a pandemic starts , pull your kids out ASAP.

PS . Does anyone know the survival rate percentage with Avian Flu ?

[edit on 12-4-2009 by wiredamerican]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Their depopulation agenda consists of:

Spreading viral disease
Quarantine and eradication in FEMA camps
Collateral damage in Civil war(induced by them through shutting down banks and the state)
WW3

It will be happen by 2012. You have to take this seriously.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child
Their depopulation agenda consists of:

Spreading viral disease
Quarantine and eradication in FEMA camps
Collateral damage in Civil war(induced by them through shutting down banks and the state)
WW3

It will be happen by 2012. You have to take this seriously.

ok, umm , alright, ................sure

im packing my bob as i type

(backs slowly away from the laptop)

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

By the way is there anything like this happening in the UK? Any UK members here got any info on anything starting here as well?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

No, I don't think this is the bird flu, because if it was, most wouldn't make it, even with advanced nutrition, tons of C and D and sauerkraut!
But, I did mention earlier that in most flu seasons, that usually start in November, only a few out of 10 or 15 need antibiotics. This one that was on for months, saw my father desperately ill with his chest, then a relapse, us all sick, ear infections for me, and everyone I knew. My friend thousands of miles away in Georgia nearly died with his chest and similar symptoms and most needed antibiotics. This was quite an unexpected an unusual flu season this year.

When Baxters "accidentally" released this stuff, they had it mixed with a virulent fast spreading virus. Where the bird flu, which hadn't reached the ability to pass from human to human yet, was going to become pandemic was by incubating in the human body with both these viruses. Naturally, I wondered if this unusually virulent virus that always turns nasty was released first, then the other, so their hopes were to do this naturally in the public rather than in their test tubes.

I think they're different viruses, but I did link the two.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Why is everyone believing what a youtube video says?

2 lines

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
was the trucker given shots with bird flu?, if so he might already have infected people i no it sounds far fetched but why would men in suits give you a vaccine that is ment to protect you against the virus, surely they must have something sinister planned.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
My one big problem- Mary states "We have some actual 'proof '....... We have a federal agent who is aware, who has taken the 'documents' to many agencies...... "
Now I am not the smartest fellow, but when presented with documentation of this alleged magnitude the first thing that comes to mind is COPY and BACKUP !
It seems there is always that one vital missing link.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xwino
My one big problem- Mary states "We have some actual 'proof '....... We have a federal agent who is aware, who has taken the 'documents' to many agencies...... "
Now I am not the smartest fellow, but when presented with documentation of this alleged magnitude the first thing that comes to mind is COPY and BACKUP !
It seems there is always that one vital missing link.

If someone has too much info they could find themselves bobbing in the water or hanging in some tool shed.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapper
reply to post by lastmanstanding

Are these the trains you are talking about in Rochester? The first few mins hes there at night, not much to see, fast forward a couple mins he goes back a few hours later and its more light out.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by mapper]

yes Yes YES, those are them. They are literally in my friends backyard. Its funny because I showed him that video and he is quite a skeptic until late last night I got a call telling me he couldn't believe that he had seen these trains miles and miles long. The tracks literally run ride behind his house, but too bad, I would tell him to keep an eye out but were at school for weeks upon weeks so =/

What if they were used this as a plan B type thing? If they knew we were going to rebel and revolt and then just to ensure their plans were not jeopordized they just release this... in the water supply?

(Oh does anyone seem to think this looks familiar to an I Am Legend scenario type thing playing out. I feel hollywood choose NY for a lot of its end of the world, destruction, everything goes wrong movies.)

[edit on 12-4-2009 by lastmanstanding]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wiredamerican

Actually, just sounds like a really bad strain of flu.

My father brought back a strain of Avian Flu from Asia during a business trip...around the late 90s if I recall correctly.
Had been in perfect health his whole life but then spent about a month in intensive care.

A non-avian flu can kill too...
I don't think you had H5N1, but I will say that you will find other strains of avian flu all over the country, IMHO.

H5N1 would be much more easily identified by medical professionals due to its "popularity" as compared to other strains.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join