It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

You wouldn't happen to have the state-by-state maps, would you?

Used to be on the Net but no more. Wish I'd saved 'em when I had the chance.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

i dont blame you! i will never take a flu shot. but one point i raised in another post was...maybe its reverse psychology sort of thing going on here. what if the government were making us all suspicious, so we dont take the vaccine, meanwhile all the people in the know, take the vaccine and survive?? just a thought.

guess we will not know until it happens, but i will stick to NOT taking any vaccine!!!

Uh-uh. The spray-down will only induce a few cases, provide the excuse to force us to take the shots. The shots themselves will kill us. Take echinacea, vitamin C, zinc, eat well, stay away from crowds, don't put your hands on your face, pick your nose, chew on your fingernails, get some ivory soap and scrub your hands a couple times a day real good. Snort salt water to clean out your nose. Put peroxide in your ears every day. Get some German shepherd dogs. Tape a sign on the door that says: "Out until 6:00. Leave package at door." If the authorities do catch you unawares and come stomping up your driveway with their badges swinging and the vaccine van waiting for your service, tell them you already got the shot in the nearby town when you were visiting a friend, that you ran out and got the shot soon as you heard about the terrible epidemic.

These bastards need to be brought to justice. They are going for broke. They know they have to either kill us all or that they will end up on trial before the world for the murder of the Iraqis, Afghanis, the 3,000 people in 9/11, for Katrina, WACO, Oklahoma, Gaza, Lebanon, all of it. Also the bankster heist and the deliberate implosion of our economy.

God help us all. May the pits the wicked have dug for the innocent receive the wicked instead into their own pit, just as the Bible says. And may people wake up and stop worshipping these criminals who have overtaken and infiltrated our Republic and turned it into a police state to guard the criminals while they loot and kill.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

I seen this myself about 20 mins ago on Youtube.. much Kudos to Earthlasthope for bringing all this out. scary stuff
i pity America for whats coming, most are sheep who havent woken up to the deceit of the government lets just hope their deaths arent prolonged

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

someone mentioned that we will all know when, if all the senators suddenly take a vacation.

can anyone say if there will be any other signs of when this is actually released??

what should the people look out for?, signs of it starting?

This is all spitball on my part, so I have no sources. I believe that TPTB will parade around some big shots and show them getting the vaccine to prove it is safe.

They will get a dummy shot without contamination.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AlternateEnding

I work in a large hospital in Houston and we had to respond to a questionnaire regarding whether or not we got a flu vaccination. I'm guessing that was so someone in some office can keep statistics. They LOVE to do this in hospitals so it makes management look busy and efficient, then they can get back to shopping online.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lookingup
reply to post by AlternateEnding

I work in a large hospital in Houston and we had to respond to a questionnaire regarding whether or not we got a flu vaccination. I'm guessing that was so someone in some office can keep statistics. They LOVE to do this in hospitals so it makes management look busy and efficient, then they can get back to shopping online.

Statistics show, I've heard, that those who get the flu shot about four or five times are almost certain to get alzheimers. I've never had a flu shot and I've also never had the flu. If I did get the flu, I would take it as an excuse to rest and take a break, get some fresh squeezed orange juice, indulge myself. NAC knocks any cold or flu out in a day or so, same for allergies.

Anybody who takes prescribed allergy meds, try NAC instead. It works better, it's cheap, and there are no side effects whatever.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

I walked downstairs this morning, past my aquarium where the fish swam (sic), looked outside my window and a bird flu by

which causes me to make some stupid and unpunny jokes.
Seriously, many of us have forgotten the fatal epidemic which was primarily affecting microbiologists who had some very specific specialties in very interesting government agencies/contractors. Here is a compilation of reports about this

www.google.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I'm usually on the fence about these things, but after listening to the woman speak, I believe she is being truthful. She has a scared tone in her voice.

Another reason I find this interesting is an ex military who is friends with my family made a strange announcement a couple of weeks back that he is selling his house and "getting out of dodge". The home he loved and worked for years to build himself for his family has been put up for sale. No one thought he'd ever give it up. He packed everything up and brought his family far north and for the time being they are renting. I'd like to contact him to see why he was so hasty to leave.

I realize that this isn't necessarily related to bird flu, but after a LOT of chemtrails last week in my area, my child, myself, and husband are down sick with a cough and burning eyes. My neighbor has it too. What in the # is going on?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I hate to say that the shadow gov is not smart enough to do that plus I would estimate that 95% of the US population are sheeple......

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

tvnz.co.nz...

news.theage.com.au...

its weird that people are talking about strange letters and stuff. I noticed this year here in new zealand they have been putting posters up everywhere at work and in the shops urging people to get the flu vaccine this winter.

you know when something is this much in my face, i dont want to get it!!! i have known a few people who got it a couple of years ago and it made them so ill they had to have 1 week off work because of it.

Last fall the promotion and continual force fed ads for flu shot was incredibly hiked up. They were having "flu shot parties" at the county clinic.

I had to go in for BP check, and the doctor told me she wanted me to get a flu shot... and when I turned it down she proceeded to strong arm me into agreeing to one. She even used my daughter against me, saying if my child got the flu, it would be my fault. They'll use any tactic. It was disgusting.

I'm starting to see more posters up everywhere lately. Maybe they were always there and I'm just now paying attention.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
I am sorry to see, so few have watched it so far, but I would also bet youtube will never let it get high up in the views or stars for a higher rating. Besides that, how long will youtube allow it up? It took a couple of minutes for it to finally start playing for me.

You're right, it right disappear so I've uploaded it to the media site, I like the rewild theory since the elite do require nice gardens.

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by carole9999

Great find on the microbiologist deaths.............It reminds me of the deaths associated with people who were close to the Clintons.......

As I stated in my first post here that we need to somehow come together far beyond here on ATS.........

If this outbreak took place tomorrow we are unprepared to survive the aftermath of martial law they will impose.......

Who is going to stand up and take lead for those of us awake?

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

I hate to say that the shadow gov is not smart enough to do that plus I would estimate that 95% of the US population are sheeple......

The people in the shadow government are fools.

However, their IQs test out, many of them, in the 150s and 160s. They are clever and cunning like foxes and snakes and black widow spiders. Wolves in sheep's clothing as the Bible says, able to pretend to be one of us while they prepare our demise before our eyes, hire us to dig our own graves literally, and use our labor to build their underground cities where they can go live in safety while the rest of us are being killed.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

The people in the shadow government are fools.

However, their IQs test out, many of them, in the 150s and 160s. They are clever and cunning like foxes and snakes and black widow spiders. Wolves in sheep's clothing as the Bible says, able to pretend to be one of us while they prepare our demise before our eyes, hire us to dig our own graves literally, and use our labor to build their underground cities where they can go live in safety while the rest of us are being killed.

Some have speculated that they might want to get rid of as many as 90% of us.

However, in their possible effort to do so there is a math problem. 90% is awfully close to 100%. They might just "demise" themselves too.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Scientists say pandemic is certain

"Grief and loss is a certainty in planning for the pandemic," she said. "You can respect and normalize people's grieving processes by giving them updates on progress. Don't just ignore the losses. If you're in a position to inform the public, talk about it. Community memorial services are very important."

She said it was also important to be prepared to be quarantined for months at a time. She said stockpiling food was important, but there was another aspect to that preparation.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Here is some very interesting information concerning the HN51:

FDA Clears Rapid Test for Avian Influenza A Virus in Humans

Text

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today cleared for marketing a new, more rapid test for the detection of influenza A/H5N1, a disease-causing subtype of the avian influenza A virus that can infect humans.

www.fda.gov...

Information on what your state is planning:

State pandemic planning information

www.pandemicflu.gov...

Pandemic Planning Update VI

www.pandemicflu.gov...

Message from the Secretary
A scant 33 months ago, I sent my first message about a race that HHS had just begun. As I said then, it was a race against a fast-moving virulent virus with the potential to cause an influenza pandemic. Since then, we have mobilized experts and resources across the country and around the world. I now send you this final message, as I look back at the unprecedented progress we have made in energizing a national pandemic influenza preparedness movement in those 33 months. Today, many people mistakenly think influenza pandemics are a thing of the past, but influenza has struck hard in the era of modern medicine – much harder than most people realize. And it will strike again. Pandemics are hard things to talk about. When one discusses them in advance, it sounds alarmist. After a pandemic starts, no matter how much preparation has been done, it will be inadequate.
www.pandemicflu.gov...

There is a lot more information here:

www.pandemicflu.gov...

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Here's a question for any legal minded folks on here...

What happens to all the property of folks who die from an outbreak, especially if entire family lines (heirs) all die?

What becomes of the real estate, 401ks, Roth IRAs, stocks, bonds, cash, etc. if there is no one left to claim it?

Talk about a government windfall of cash and goodies, its better than looting.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CAPT PROTON

China gets your property.

second line

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If there really was this transport, the chemicals transported could be used to cause the pandemic or to prevent it.
I predict it would be used as a hidden population control at some point of time. Probably once the NWO is final in it's plans and there is a total one world government. Right when that happens they'll only give some people the vaccine for the Bird Flu, and let the rest die.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The virus is on the move in China people, they are seeing human cases where no contact has occurred with infected poultry (a significant development) as well as human-to-human transmissions. The Director of Health (paraphrasing his title) came out a month or so ago, saying point-blank that it is happening. This is wildly out of character for Chinese officials. The gov. there traditionally hems, haws and underplays BF incidents.

I agree that woman sounded both terrified and credible, it was dauting to hear. But I think it is just as likely that the truck driver was moving massive quantities of a live vaccine, which is bio-hazardous material, that they hope works and they don;t have enough of. The virus is still mutating and will keep mutating as it moves. They would need to keeep mixing batch after batch.

I am going to excerpt and link to some of the latest developments in China just so we keep a little perspective. Here's one
from this past January:

Until this month, China had not seen a single human infection in almost a year, but it has now confirmed four cases of the H5N1 virus in less than two weeks.

Two have died, one a 27-year-old woman who died in eastern China on Saturday, and the other a 19-year-old woman who died in Beijing earlier this month.

The other weekend case was a two-year-old girl, surnamed Peng, found ill on January 7 in Hunan and later diagnosed with bird flu at a hospital in her home province of Shanxi.

Until this month, China had not seen a single human infection in almost a year, but it has now confirmed four cases of the H5N1 virus in less than two weeks.

Two have died, one a 27-year-old woman who died in eastern China on Saturday, and the other a 19-year-old woman who died in Beijing earlier this month.

The other weekend case was a two-year-old girl, surnamed Peng, found ill on January 7 in Hunan and later diagnosed with bird flu at a hospital in her home province of Shanxi.

Linkk to Reuters article:

I will add some more from the rest of this year, China specific, after I get some coffee. And will say that either way, whether the gov. is planning to kill us, or thinks we are all going to die due to nature taking its course... it appears grim.

TWISI

EDIT TO ADD MORE LINKS:

Here's an excerpt from a summary article with a WHO official who is discussing not onyl that BF is scattered throughout China, but has now significantly spread to Egypt and Vietnam.

This is from earlier this month aka a few days ago:

A two-year-old Egyptian boy has caught the virulent H5N1 bird flu virus. He's the tenth person to contract the disease in Egypt this year.

Researchers have described the spate of new outbreaks in Egypt and in China as worrying. The number of cases appeared to have peaked three years ago but these outbreaks seem to buck that trend.

David Mark reports.

DAVID MARK: Egypt is the new ground zero for bird flu. The two-year-old boy is the sixth Egyptian to get the disease in the past month.

Professor Anne Kelso is the director of the WHO collaborating centre for Influenza in Melbourne.

ANNE KELSO: The WHO is reporting cases and deaths at the moment in China, Egypt and Vietnam. I think particularly worrying are the number of cases in China, which are scattered throughout different provinces.

LINK

[edit on 12-4-2009 by TheWayISeeIt]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join