It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Distributed by Dept of Homeland Security

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I am reposting this video for those who skim threads to view. Very important information concerning vaccines............

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Anyone think the new Swine Flu Outbreaks are related???

Mexico swine flu deaths spur global epidemic fears
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Let's say that their crystal ball told them there would be a pandemic.

Man this is giving me the hibbie jibbies... I shouldn't of left the States especially now... dangit!

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wasn't the truck driver hispanic and given jabs?

Me thinks it is tied in

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wow, seems that what this woman had said on the vid is happening. Also this flu is a mixture of bird - swine and the 1918 flu - sounds like some people were doing some serious mixing of various flu to make sure it sticks and kills.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I didnt make much of this when i first glanced over this thread.

But after seeing all these reports of a new strain of flu taking its toll in Mexico, and also the speed at which it is migrating around the globe. It all seems just a little bit fishy.

What makes it worse is the combo this flu is, which makes it look like it was man made.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It is definitely man-made. It's started everybody. Depopulation 2010-2012.
I am sorry it happened sooner than I said. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 26 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I just stocked up on Vitamin C, Colloidal Silver, grape seed extract, garlic and Serrapeptase...

Took my first dose of Vit C, and Silver... will be taking the others if the pandemic reaches over here. It's already in Vancouver BC so not to far from where I live.

Let's pray this fizzles.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Wuz up Indigo Child

Yep you are right...I've been into this "Swine Flu" news that's spreading like wild fire.. global pandemic they are saying and I believe'em...the elites are extremely determined to carry out this NWO agenda and so goes the depopulation.....

everybody be safe

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ok I was really skeptic of the power hour vid/radio call.

Now it is looking to me like DHS created a swine/bird/human flu, and shipped it to old Mexico on J.B. Hunt trucks.

Holy moly.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Do you people actually believe your government wants to kill all of you? Give me a break. Who would pay taxes then...? They like your tax money more. You can't pay taxes when your dead.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by flight-dynamics
Do you people actually believe your government wants to kill all of you? Give me a break. Who would pay taxes then...? They like your tax money more. You can't pay taxes when your dead.

Why not. We already print money we dont have. Population control would mean that we would need a hell of a lot less imported goods. It would be a lot less expenses on our country. Then they could go around controlling the masses that are left to be mindless servants of the NWO.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Oh come on. Scientist have been prediciting this for years. Also, you remeber SARS. What ever happened with that?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
it disappeared without a trace, almost mysteriously, and was replaced by the Bird Flu, which disappeared in the wake of the swine flu. What do you propose is going on around here.
[edit-spelling]

[edit on 27/4/2009 by SemperParatusRJCC]

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
ok.. not sure why this thread wasn't listed on the home pages 1-4.. I had to actually search for it under NWO..

anyways..

anyone else think there's a link ??

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Population control. I dont know maybe a kind of plot like Resident evil. -shivers- Id hope not though.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
money
money
money

A sick world will need a new miraculous medicine from the wonderfully humanitarian pharmaceutical industry. I wouldn't think such a thing could happen were it not for the Anthrax scare immediately after 911. Does anyone actually believe the one person responsible offed himself in the waning months of the Bush Administration?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

As if the Pharmaceutical Industry's don't rape us enough? Seriously- every other TV commercial is a drug commercial--- The Pharm Industry runs American Medicine- and at this rate if the whole Baxter=Vaccine= Tamiflu=Illuminati stocks is true--- well then we can wish Public healthcare goodbye.

I hate our government

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SemperParatusRJCC
it disappeared without a trace, almost mysteriously, and was replaced by the Bird Flu, which disappeared in the wake of the swine flu. What do you propose is going on around here.
[edit-spelling]

[edit on 27/4/2009 by SemperParatusRJCC]

It is called nature. Flu is a virus that is constantly mutating. That is why there are so many strains. It is a natural occurance, nothing more. Bet you this one disappears in a couple of weeks too, if not sooner.

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So this entire panic-ridden thread is based on ONE ANONYMOUS CALLER TO A RADIO SHOW?

What the hell has happened to us? Yes it is disturbing and I'm not suggesting the possibility should be ignored but c'mon. We need to maintain our ability to think critically here.

One call? Nothing more to support these claims?

Nothing to see here.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join