It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO VIDEO just released by UK British Government - Declassified 2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce
reply to post by Akezzon

My eyes are trained to see the "fake" in every video because I know how hard it is to make things look "real".

great comment

you could have people look at 50 videos lined up one after the other

they're all real

tell people their job is to pick out the fakes

I promise - they'll find the fakes - even when there are no fakes

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is an obvious fabrication.....notice the edit staggers when they appear and seemingly move into formation. People MUST remember that 'nowadays' we have tools, even people not in the sfx industry, to make these video composites quite easily. I'd have to say hoax on this one and im shocked no one else has.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

this thing been proven hoax on page 1 , but more people will post on it

The OP gonna bump it a few more times , Milk it good

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

thanx sean i musta missed it..lol just coming down off a damn cold and am kinda loopy. Seems most vids are, as i said, hoaxed..it's just so ez to do..i have all the software right here and can that and much more...=)

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by jeddun

I don't think anything has been proven yet.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hey just saw this new UFO video from Tel Aviv supposedly. Its obviously the same guy who took the video on the OP. is this guy just catching a lot of UFOs? whats going on? looks to be the same location as the other video as well.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Akezzon

Tell me then, why is the C2C drone labeled a HOAX? If you can answer that I will give you 100$.

Ahh, yeah sorry, might have been mistaken there. The drones are not debunked yet in the way that the photographer have admitted anything, so...my bad there.

Also, the Haiti ufo was labeled a hoax way before the creator came forward, because identical trees were found, and also the program used to create it was found with a matching background, also other graphics problems were noticed.

It was labeled hoax by some, not by everyone, before the creator came forward.
It was PROVED to be a hoax when the creator came forward.

I am an expert with everything that deals with computers. Especially graphics, and lighting, physics, electronics, and much more.

Listen, I am also a graphics programmer, and game designer. I have used "after effects" many times, and I can easily see the "fake camera shake" filter. I have actually had to make my own "fake shake" filter programmicaly before..

As someone said earlier, then please show us some references so we can compare them.

I seriously hope you go on You Tube and search for "how to create a ufo video" before you try to debunk any videos.

My eyes are trained to see the "fake" in every video because I know how hard it is to make things look "real".

Ok, I say this again.

I am NOT trying to debunk anything, since it is IMPOSSIBLE to debunk something with out solid proof. The video alone is NOT solid proof.
Mainly cause you have no reference points at all, we have no info about the camera, location etc.

If we had the raw footage and it really revealed that it HAS been altered in Adobe After FX, then my faith in your word would increase alot. But until then I will stand by my point that still don't have enough "meat on the bone" to label this as a hoax no matter how much it looks like camera shake filter and off synced voices etc.

And as a last word, I would not be surprised if you are right Once Once, but until it is PROVED I will not call it either a hoax or real deal.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Akezzon]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
It is true, unfortunately, the amount of 'hoaxed' vids...after all it IS fun to watch people banter back and forth of the validity of something you've created...can be absurdly rewarding. These vids are SO easy make.

I would have to concur with most skeptics, that most if not all vids/photos are hoaxes or of earthly origin.

One good example:

Ever see those neat vids from England mostly with the pulsating sphere with the notch cut out of it? Then take a look at the space shuttle vids of the same geometrical pattern? (the tether incident)..well these artifacts are merely water drops condesated very closely to an aperture set to inifinity..ive tested this and done it several times at home for friends with both camersa and vid equipment....its just water. Thats just one example. Or in the space case....ice particles reeeeeaaally reeeeallly smal VERY close to the camera lens.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by jeddun]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Akezzon

And as a last word, I would not be surprised if you are right Once Once, but until it is PROVED I will not call it either a hoax or real deal.

and I wouldn't be surprised either - who would?

and proving it one way or the other is often more difficult than people think

which is why I quoted Once Once above - it's very hard to make something look real

so - you look just that much harder to see the evidence of a fake

which also means - you could actually be looking at the real deal - but see something that seems like evidence that it's fake

I agree with you - until something is actually proven - there's no point in dismissing it

[edit on 4/13/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by jeddun

People and their "posting", they are so silly.

Mmm, I haven't posted in three pages, but thanks for giving me a reason to.

Actually this is the first time I've posted a video in this forum, it surely is an experience. Milking, not so much ...

Anyhoot, thanks for dropping by, don't hesitate to further share with us your considerable insight and expertise.

[edit on 13 Apr 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Sorry everybody for the off-topic post, but can you post one of those videos you made on the ATS Media Portal?

Several members have stated that until they see a recreation of that effect they would not believe it a lens effect.

Thanks.

On topic, as I haven't After Effects I can not try it, but we can see on the video posted by ziggyproductions05 that the movement is different, and that was what I meant with my previous comment.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

o wow you just got to love that kind of stuff i love space and whats out there take my mind of how crappy this place is

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

I'd also like to know why the moon is so damn white in colour, even a half decent video camera would pick up features on it, it all looks a little bit to conveniant to me

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hey guys it is a hoax. They are all by the same guy Scot and his girlfriend. They have been created in some video editing software and background sounds like wind and crowd noises are added in to make it look like it was taken on location. This is fairly obvious is you note the commentary is very self-conscious, "What is that? I don't know, wow, wow, with another loop of what is that?" this theme continues on all of this authors videos. Also take note that they begin with the camera focussing on the "moon" and then after a while things seem to happen(ufo fly across it, star like lights appears and take formation) and they act surprised. In actual fact the beginning part is just setting you up for the surprise at the end.

I don't think it is a bad effort at hoaxing a UFO sighting. It would do nothing to convince me though even if I couldn't spot the hoax.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The posters that are calling this fake do not know what they are talking about. Their explanations hold no water and are moot. I use professional editing software on a daily basis, and I can assure everyone here that those voices and wave sounds are completely authentic. There is no way that the depth of field could be edited into a video like that. Also, the light formation next to the moon would be an extremely time consuming task that I do not believe an amateur hoaxer would take on. I challenge anyone here to the task of making a similar sound via computer. You will will lose the challenge because it would be impossible. Also I challenge anyone to remake the light formation here. You will lose there also, or it will take you several days to accomplish it. So, the moral of the story is, if you think it is so easy to fake this, prove it. I can guarantee we will not see your results for several days, and if we did see your results, they wouldn't and couldn't come close to this video. This is authentic uncut cheap camera footage that can not be duplicated on a computer. Put that in your hats. You all just watched a real UFO video.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tfly346

Depth of field with sound? THAT is easy... there are video games that do it all the time, it's called SURROUND SOUND, a.k.a. STEREO, and in the video game industry it is called 3D Audio Effect.

As a gamer as well, I can tell you that many people invest in good sound cards, and good headphones, so that they can hear objects and things in 3D space and be able to pinpoint by sound alone where someone is walking or where a gun shot was fired. Most people (myself included) have trained there ears to hear that too! Just from playing video games seriously.

A game like Americas Army is a good example. 100's of hours playing that game and I guarantee you will have super hearing abilities and you will be able to instantly KNOW the direction a sound was created. There is a real reason why there is a L and R on headphones, its so you know what sound comes from the left (front/back), or right (front/back). That is simulated surround sound, and can easily be done.... You can ask any sound engineer, and they will tell you the same.

As for the rest of your comments, you seem to be very uneducated in the video processing and special effects area.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tfly346
Also I challenge anyone to remake the light formation here. You will lose there also, or it will take you several days to accomplish it.

Sure, all it would take is a real video of the landing lights of a jet, or another object, and super impose that onto another real video. You give these hoaxers way to much credit, they are doing things the pros can do with their eyes shut.

It's called SPECIAL effects because you would have to be special to believe the effects are real.

Originally posted by tfly346
So, the moral of the story is, if you think it is so easy to fake this, prove it.

Seriously, I have seen video GAMES with better graphics quality than this piece of feces. I don't have to prove it either, millions of real artists have done it already.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tfly346

I am not sure how experienced you are in video editing software. However, as I have used them in the past when I was studying video editing, I made loads of films and added multiple soundtracks to them. This is what the video guy has done in all his videos. Note how exaggerated the sounds are of the crowd and wind.

Moreover you should use your common sense. Why would they be pointing their camera at the moon for so long and acting all excited, and then something happens, and rather than continue to film, they switch off. The most logical explanation is they are setting up a special effect, and as soon as we see the special effects, they turn off.

This is most assuredly a hoax. I do not say that very often about UFO videos. I normally say, "We can't know for sure" In this case it's obvious.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tfly346

I challenge anyone here to the task of making a similar sound via computer. You will will lose the challenge because it would be impossible. Also I challenge anyone to remake the light formation here. You will lose there also, or it will take you several days to accomplish it. So, the moral of the story is, if you think it is so easy to fake this, prove it.

Yea !...what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^

i bet the people talking all this " i can reproduce this no problem "

are just talking B.S. and won't take you up on your challenge

[edit on 14-4-2009 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
great video
but that video has been on youtube for a while now at least a year and is not from the UK govt. i think the description was somthing like "uploaded and filmed by husband and wife on honeymoon around one of the great lakes. trying to find it but of coarse cant seem too yet

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join