It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navigating the Eschaton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The following link is intended as an introduction to the idea of a participative eschatology.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

My hope is that this thread may develop with a variety of viewpoints and ideas regarding the concept of an "end of history" or a teleological omega point if you will, the eschaton, which may be thought of as a type of future singularity into which all things are being drawn, what I like to call a superdeterministic space-time event horizon.

Greater insight may be had through the study of the writings of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

www.google.ca... hts=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=active

The Eschaton
www.google.ca... ny&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=active

Eschatology
www.google.ca... y&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=active

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Another way of looking at it is in terms of the emergence of a fundamental idea, truth, or shared archetype, to which all ideas aspire or point to as an ideal of perfection, which, by its very nature, is transformative, since it causes a collective "ah ha" experience or gnosis within the collective unconscious made conscious by it's explicit revelation.

Or, is it wrong to work to try to "immanentize the eschaton"..?

www.google.ca... s=&as_occt=any&cr=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&safe=active

Personally I believe that two forces are at work right now, one which seeks to maintain the status quo by any means including the use of fear as a socio political tool and point of top down control and dominion, and the other, represented by "new agers" and many liberal Christians, like myself, among others from around the world involved in the appropriation and sharing of spiritual wisdom who are working toward and who seek to see humanity pass through a final threshold or historical barrier, which will bring about a transcendant unitive experience or "felt shift" (ah ha experience) in the collective consciousness.

And I think it is entirely fair to say that many who seek intuitively know and feel that something extraordinary is already impacting our world and is increasing unto a critical mass and that is involves a type of crossroads for human history, and is multifacted and multidimensional in scope, like a prescious jewel who's goal it is to be placed in the crown of man, or simply to be revealed by what is already present in latent potential.

We are all digging for the buried treasure - we are all pulling on the great net for the catch of all ages.

And for those who cling to the old, outmoded, newtonian materialist monist isolate consciousness view, you're going to have to get with the program or experience the terror of having your world washed away by the outpouring of the water of spirit and truth.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Additional Information

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Everyone will know they have the power to manifest, it will still be up to us to create the world we want, hopefully since the pendulum has swung so far in the direction of being motivated by fear, it will snap us over the finish line with a mighty sound all people can hear, and heed to their benefit. I like to visualize the transformation in terms of sacred geometry flipping inside out like that old windows screen saver...

We won't have a mad max world, we won't let it happen. We will have paradise.

top topics

join