It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychology and 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Mind Control, Greed, and the NWO
11 April 2009
------------------------

"Maximizing Profits"

All the hype about 2012 exists for a reason. I believe it is a scheme by the global elite to create a world-wide belief in "judgement day" and turn us into a huge "UFO cult" (if you're a science-type) and "religious cult" (if you're a religious type) type of mentality to manipulate our minds, for the benefit of a few and at the cost of the masses. Internet and books are full of truth and knowledge, but they are just as full of disinformation and misleading information.

Wikipedia:

Terror Management Theory
en.wikipedia.org...

Cognitive Dissonance
en.wikipedia.org...

Leon Fetsinger's "When Prophecy Fails"
en.wikipedia.org...

Our governments have been researching mind control techniques for decades (at least). Fetsinger's book is a classic book in SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY published in 1956. It describes a UFO cult with blatant similarites to modern "conspiracy theories" all over the media.

"Festinger's theory of cognitive dissonance can account for the psychological consequences of disconfirmed expectations.... A Chicago housewife, Marion Keech, had mysteriously been given messages in her house in the form of "automatic writing" from alien beings on the planet Clarion, who revealed that the world would end in a great flood before dawn on DECEMBER 21. The group of believers, headed by Keech, had taken strong behavioral steps to indicate their degree of commitment to the belief. They had left jobs, college, and spouses, and had given away money and possessions to prepare for their departure on the flying saucer, which was to rescue the group of true believers."

"Festinger and his colleagues saw this as a case that would lead to the arousal of dissonance when the prophecy failed. Altering the belief would be difficult, as Keech and her group were committed at considerable expense to maintain it. Another option would be to enlist social support for their belief. As Festinger wrote, "If more and more people can be persuaded that the system of belief is correct, then clearly it must after all be correct." In this case, if Keech could add consonant elements by converting others to the basic premise, then the magnitude of her dissonance following disconfirmation would be reduced. Festinger and his colleagues predicted that the inevitable disconfirmation would be followed by an enthusiastic effort at PROSELYTIZING to seek social support and lessen the pain of disconfirmation."

Democracy is dead; money, greed, and power are controlling society. The obviousness of this is becoming clearer every day, and currently folks are opening their eyes and beginning to protest. When society reaches its boiling point in our opposition to the self-proclaimed "new world order," the elites have already prepared their method to calm us, so that society accepts the new order in the most efficient and profitable way possible for the elites. They are feeding us a story of aliens, God or gods coming to
earth, floods, biblical Apocalypse and "anti-Christs," so that when it does NOT happen, society experiences widespread cognitive dissonance, then enthusiastic proselytizing to have us accept, or even blindly desire the new world order.

Maybe a lot of the 'symbology' that is discussed today holds some water about the past... maybe it is all baloney. What is clear and visible today is the government study of human psychology as means to further their undemocratic goals.

In the end, it doesn't matter if they are controlled by/evolved from 'ancient aliens,' or just greedy perverted inbred royal families who seek to hand the world down to their children, or just the natural results of human error (in which case, remember that humans are the first and only species on Earth with the power to control

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
their own fate as a species.. ie nuclear war (our own creation) could wipe us out. So why not use this power and knowledge as humans to PREVENT such a self-destructive fate?). The end result is the same: banks, financiers, corporations have achieved globalization and are steadily destroyed every last bit of personal freedom of humanity.

It must be obvious to anyone who studies history or reads the news. Cultures and societies rise and fall. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The new world order is the new Rome, and eventually it WILL fall, but possibly not before billions of people die and biodiversity collapses. The Earth will live on in the end, but at least we can see what is happening, expect the inevitable cycle, and make our stand to prevent another collapse. Trust your instincts, but know that it may be possible for the government/military to control them for you (research HAARP and the effects of low frequency radio waves on human physchology and physiology).

Don't believe everything you hear and see. Don't be too terribly disappointed when aliens or Jesus don't show up in 2012. Don't trust the media or military or government to settle things and protect you. They don't care about you. YOU and the people you really know and trust care about you. Don't be herded like cattle to the slaughterhouse of the greedy and rich and powerful.

I believe it is never too late, and we must remember our founding fathers, listen to what the great George Washington said, and hold on to our freedoms of personal choice and acceptance of others' beliefs without making them change, or changing our own. The rich men behind the scenes are trying to change OUR beliefs in a way where we will think WE changed our beliefs by our own decisions. Money doesn't buy love, but it buys psychology research and technology to further their greed and power motives.

Maybe they'll drop massive amounts of '___' and/or other drugs into our environment to help facilitate their mind control. Maybe not. Maybe they'll use HAARP radio waves to create an apocalyptic light show or send out radio signals in tune with our brain to feed us thoughts. Maybe all of the above. Maybe none. SO....

Get your skeletons out of your closet, throw away fears of your past and fears of what other people think about you. Exercise, throw away your bad habits, and be a good strong-minded and comfortable person, because they are trying to dumb us down, confuse us, and manipulate our minds.

When it comes down to the rioting and policing, civilians will be blaming each other, blaming who knows what. Just remember that we seek freedom, and the government and military are NOT going to give us freedom.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
That was an excellent synopsis, and very plausible. I agree with a lot of it, and some I don't. One thing, man has never ever been able to come up with any legitimate source of who created "us", our planets, our animals, and our waters, which begs the question:"where did we come from"?
We have developed enough technology to create sheep, cows, horses, and even humans, so, who created us? Somebody has to be the father(or mother) of intelligent design! How did the other planets get there? Who created the other galaxies that hubble just found? Is mortal man that far behind in technology, that some other outter galactical force is teasing us with their technology? Just who is out there? Where did "they" come from? Are we a quantum physics program that went bad, or did we jump through a mole hole and escape from another planet? How come some folks are scholastically smarter than others, while the so-called dumb ones seem to have more common sense? Is there a God? Is he for real? Did he create us? So many questions, so few answers!
While man has developed many ways of collecting data and processing it, one thing he hasn't even given a thought to when it comes to his or hers drawn conclusions, and that is, what are any given substances "parameters of being"? What I am saying is this, we have carbon testing for age authenticity and verification, dna testing for comparable molecular structurance, and even data collections to develop gm foods. All of this science and yet we can't cure the common cold nor do we even know how the brain works remotely. Our alleged scientists spend endless ammounts of our tax dollars trying to debunk religious teachings, former empirical eras, and are now trying to debunk the future!
What we're now experiencing is just one total big "screwing" of our brains, or a "total recall" so to speak! The global govt's knew for centuries that their day of reckoning would come, and it's right around the corner, and nobody wants to face it, especially them! We as a people are bound by a higher power, and it's not the new world order, satan, or anybody else! It's God! Plain and simple! I know a lotta folks ain't gonna agree with my take on this, but I have used man's technology and teachings for years to try and debunk God's realism and teachings, and I haven't succeeded yet, nor has any man or woman! One thing we all must remember as a society, it is "MAN" that has set dates that have come and gone and failed. It has been man that made predictions and been wrong, and then when he or she were found to be wrong, they spent countless hours and magazine articles trying to explain why their information failed them! This all goes back to faith. God created us all and everything else in our world! No monkey, no big bang, no plant from any ocean gave us life, only God can do that, and man has yet to prove that wrong in over 2000 years! With 2012 approaching, who knows what's in store for us, but we must remember, it's satan that's controlling the ball of wax right now, and nothing any good ever comes outta him!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
One thing, man has never ever been able to come up with any legitimate source of who created "us", our planets, our animals, and our waters, which begs the question:"where did we come from"?
We have developed enough technology to create sheep, cows, horses, and even humans, so, who created us? Somebody has to be the father(or mother) of intelligent design! How did the other planets get there? Who created the other galaxies that hubble just found?

You need to read "Cosmos" by Carl Sagan, because you are ignorant of how science works. There is a thing called evolution. It is not a theory with a purpose to debunk religion. It is a result of someone thinking logically about nature, asking questions, looking at evidence, and coming to conclusions. All life on earth evolved from one celled creatures that sprung up billions of years ago.

Now, some people have theorized that at some point after humans evolved to very intelligent creatures, some non-Earth aliens tinkered with our DNA and that is an explanation for some of our current humanity trends, but that is just a theory and I haven't seen any peer-reviewed hard science to back it up.

You say "We have developed enough technology to create sheep, cows, horses, and even humans, so, who created us?".....

... Actually, no, humans cannot 'create' sheep cows, horses, or humans. Why in the world do you say that? Sure now that humans are aware of DNA and the genetic bases for lifeforms, we can take and manipulate that to clone animals, but that is not "creating" life. It is just simply tinkering with pre-existing DNA and mixing it up and whatnot.

I would suggest reading "Cosmos" by Carl Sagan as it is one of the most imporant and awesome books on the history of human science ever written. And it helps that he is a very good writer and the reading is smooth, fast, and very entertaining and interesting if you are curious about science.

Please stop spewing creationism bullhonkey all over the forums here.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ELFowl

Ummm, sorry, but I am not as ignorant to science as you would like for me to be, and I have read "cosmos", and no, there is no such thing as evolution. For if there were, we'd be the ones inside the cages and monkeys would paying admission to throw us bananas and peanuts to eat. To address your "nonearth" people who tinkered with our dna? Yes, and those nonearth people were God and his "Godhead". That's bible, so take your evolution crap and stick it, for if evolution were true, then we would be able right now, to take 2 sticks and rub them together to reach a certain temp and create life, or we would be able to strike 2 rocks together with such force, that we could make a human. As far as alien life, that's in biblical scripture also. Those forms were satans demons called the annunaki and nephilum, and the giants were called the sons of god. Intelligent design is just that, "Intelligent", and I am yet to see anything or anybody more intelligent than God! Look around, who made the trees, flowers, rivers, lakes, fish, deer, moose, bears, sheep, etc?? That dna just didn't pop up, and it never evolved because it had no way of doing so because the theory of evolution cites no creator, just a happenstance of circumstance, which in lamens terms means, being at the right place at the right time. Now for all of what I said above that was created, somebody had to have "mind" to differentiate between each species and what to call it, for if this wasn't so, that would mean you could cross a sheep with a horse and make a goat now wouldn't it? If you're trying to compare brain cells here with me as to atest of how intelligent or smart I am, I ask you not to do that, for I feel that it's improper, not to mention just plain rude. I discuss anything with all people, and I give what I get back from them too, but when you called me "ignorant", you crossed the line there. That to me, took away any credibility of yours to have an "intelligent" dialogue here because you already drew your line in the sand, and then by presenting my "facts", which are well documented, I drew my line in the sand! The only trouble with the line in the sand that you drew was the fact that your ways of thinking are not supported by anything but "theory", "conjecture", "thesis", and "idealogy". Nothing concrete at all, nothing but a mindset of suppositions. So, before you try and spew all your "evolutionary crap", learn some facts first before trying to engage me again please?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

reply to post by ELFowl

Intelligent design is just that, "Intelligent", and I am yet to see anything or anybody more intelligent than God! Look around, who made the trees, flowers, rivers, lakes, fish, deer, moose, bears, sheep, etc?? That dna just didn't pop up, and it never evolved because it had no way of doing so because the theory of evolution cites no creator, just a happenstance of circumstance, which in lamens terms means, being at the right place at the right time. Now for all of what I said above that was created, somebody had to have "mind" to differentiate between each species and what to call it, for if this wasn't so, that would mean you could cross a sheep with a horse and make a goat now wouldn't it?

You say you don't see "anything or anybody more intelligent than God". Of course you dont see anyONE more intelligent than god. Anyone you look at is a human, so why compare his intelligence to your god? Anything you look at is just that, a thing. Why compare it's intelligence to your god. Just because you look at stuff around you and say "wow this stuff is awesome, and because it's so awesome, someone must have created it because they are more awesome than the awesome stuff I see!." Does that really make sense?

You say "That dna just didn't pop up, and it never evolved because it had no way of doing so because the theory of evolution cites no creator, just a happenstance of circumstance, which in lamens terms means, being at the right place at the right time." Your statement here is so garbled and lacking in logic that it is hard to know where to start my argument. "The dna didn't just pop up." You're very right, it is a result of natural chemical reaction and physical forces. It didn't "just pop up." It evolved. You say DNA did not evolve because the theory of evolution cites no creator. That's a misleading nonsensical paradox type statement. How could we rephrase your statement and come to the logical conclusions of each?:

You say:
"DNA did not evolve because the theory of evolution cites no creator."

how about:
"DNA did not evolve because the theory of evolution DOES cite a creator."

how bout:
"DNA DID evolve because the theory of evolution cites no creator."

how about:
"DNA DID evolve because the theory of evolution DOES cite a creator."

They are all equally invalid because "citing a creator" in a written or understood theory has no effect on the natural process itself. Evolution is a natural cycle that probably will never end (I'm sure you're going to argue about how it started...). Whether or not you "cite a creator" does not validate or invalidate the scientific evidence of the fact of evolution.

You also say: "Now for all of what I said above that was created, somebody had to have "mind" to differentiate between each species and what to call it, for if this wasn't so, that would mean you could cross a sheep with a horse and make a goat now wouldn't it?"

Again, this is nonsense and illogical and misleading. The first part of your statement is EXACTLY right: "somebody had to have 'mind' to differentiate between each species and what to call it..." YES, our definition of distinguising 'species' is a human concept (humans have minds) to make sense of the variable and awesome biodiversity around us. In the science community there are different definitions of what constitutes a species. Look up the biological species concept (BSC) and the Phylogenetic species concept (PSC). . The second part of your statement about crossing a sheep with a horse to make a goat... where do I start my argument??? First of all, you can't cross a sheep with a horse to make a goat because their DNA is so different. You can't cross a whale with an oak tree because their DNA is so different.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
continued:

You CAN cross a horse and a donkey to create a mule, because horse and donkey DNA is quite similar. You CAN cross a lion and a tiger because their DNA is quite similar.

Once again, I please insist you use some good logic in your arguments before you try to refute good science (proven) with faith-based arguments (with little to no evidence).

And I hardly believe that you have read "Cosmos." LOL

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Umm, yes I have read cosmos, contrary to what you wanna believe, and the only way for any dna to evolve is that, now I am going to use the science you so totally have putten your "faith" into against you here now, but for dna to evolve, according to any researcher you wanna use, it had to have an origin, and an originator. That's a "scientific" fact. For dna to exist, something, or someone, had to be a "doner". Now, to utilize more of your "scientific" data against you, you said that you can cross a horse and a donkey to make a mule?? Yes, you can do that because those 2 species have the same genetic "traits". Now, where did those traits come from?? A flowering twig, a fallen tree that has rotted and faded into mulch? Monkies, have some similar traits to man, and yet they haven't evolved in the last 2000 years or so into anything else but more monkies? Now how and why is that, if evolution is such an accurate explanation of origination? If man evolved, then like plants, algae, plankton, and amoebas, photosynthesis would play some sort of major role in how we live, and we wouldn't need oxygen to survive, we'd just be able to utilize carbon dioxide like plants do! If there was anything to evolution, then we wouldn't need the terms, biosphere, eco-systems, and intelligent design now would we? We wouldn't have any need for scientific research for the past developments of the automobile, trains, planes, medical cures, hammers, nails, etc, for all would have just popped up somewhere out in a desert or found in an ocean floating around waiting for someone to pick it up and bring it home?
Here's the big thorn in the side of all those like you who are stuck in their "evolution" paradigms, and it is this! God created a perfect human being physically. He (God) knew how much blood was needed to sustain the human body, what size to make the internal organs, how much food would be needed to keep this creation alive and well, built it an immune system to battle disease, how to disperse of bodily waste and fluids that were harmfull to the body, how many parts per million in the dna makeup to reproduce it'self in exact form, created the proper fertilization process for reproducing(sperm in men, eggs in women), and just too many more "exact" processes in the human body makeup to list here. Now, tell me one more time how evolution, without a creator or supreme being of perfect mental thought and creativity, could make the human body, and even give it a brain to think for it'self with??? Mortal man has spent lifetimes of wasteful thought trying to "explain away" intelligent design and the fact that there is a God, and this is laughable at best. What man has done over the centuries has taken information supplied by the creator, via dna, fossils, disease studies, global location of different gene pools, and data handed down from their predecessors and just simply change the idealogy and language of their studies. They changed the focal points and created new terminology by developing what they thought were irrefutible ways of processing the new data and called it science. here's a good case and point. The Shroud of Turin, according to a past dna carbon testing, the impression that was said to have possibly been the imprint of Jesus on that shroud was actually not him! Well, after a few years now, the same scientists are now saying that their conclusions were wrong and the tests they performed were somehow flawed, and they are now going to conduct new tests on the same shroud with a "new" carbon data testing procedure! LOL Now, that's where science gets you, more questions than answers, and always a different synopsis, depending on who's writing the finalized report!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Ok seeing as how this thread has just been between you and me, and you are so brainwashed and scientifically ignorant, I am not going to spend the time to write out a full rebuttal.

I just hope that if anyone else reads this thread they can see how backwards and blind "creationists" like yourself really are.

Maybe when I have some spare time in the near future I will reply to your last post in full.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I don't think that we are mindless at all. I think that we just look to a much more powerful belief than just science. You know science has changed over the years to fit what most of us know to be the truth. I was taught that dinosaurs were lizards and that they did not have the ability to learn. Imagine that. Half of the other stuff that we were taught in school say, 20 years ago isn't even any where near the truth any way so what the hell with all this science. Seems science is what ever they want it to be when ever they want it to be. Bunch of crap if you ask me, which you did not...sabre11004

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sabre11004

Very well put sabre! elfowl is just another evolutionist that got shot down because he ran up against someone who wouldn't give in to his/her game. I was called "brainwashed"? Hmm, if I am brainwashed, what would that make elfowl? Afterall, elfowl was the one pushing that "gov't" mandated teaching material on what science had allegedly discovered! Then when I exposed the fallibility of science, it was end of discussion on elfowl's part. What elfowl wasn't realizing was that he was allowing somebody else to think for him, not with him. God allows us to study scripture and pray to him for guidance, and if we don't, we're never gonna understand scripture at all. The bible is not to be read like an ordinary book. I tried that years ago and failed miserably. When I really got saved, the same scriptures that confused me before opened up like a tweenkie sales line and I was the only one who had a ticket!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
that is all just a complex way of explaining the fight or flight response.

i call that garbage taking one idea and dragging it out for pages and using big words. in college we call that writing a paper or a lab report. just wrting alot of stuff so we get a better grade also works on essay questions and that all read like an essay question for fight or flight response how people took off when doom and gloom seemed around the corner.

i am not surprised since the field of psychology is garbage to begin with and anyone working with it is a parasite on the human race.

dont make me put the study of behavior back in biology and the study of thow the brain works and its receptors back into chemistry where it BELONGS!

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Psychology is just that, something for the ones who don't know how to think for themselves. Man needs to leave science in the classroom like you said, for God has already taken care of the creation of "intelligent design"! There is no classroom for that.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
that is all just a complex way of explaining the fight or flight response.

i call that garbage taking one idea and dragging it out for pages and using big words. in college we call that writing a paper or a lab report. just wrting alot of stuff so we get a better grade also works on essay questions and that all read like an essay question for fight or flight response how people took off when doom and gloom seemed around the corner.

i am not surprised since the field of psychology is garbage to begin with and anyone working with it is a parasite on the human race.

dont make me put the study of behavior back in biology and the study of thow the brain works and its receptors back into chemistry where it BELONGS!

So it's garbage to take an idea and elaborate and use big words? FYI writing papers and lab reports (in the real world) is not for grades. It is for a purpose. Did you even go to college?

The field of psychology is garbage to begin with? How is that so? Are you a scientologist? I hear they adamantly oppose psychiatry (not sure about their take on psychology).

So the study of behavior is limited to biology, and the study of the brain is limited to chemistry? You honestly think these things are cut and dry separate subjects with no connections? You sound like some high school dropout who doesn't understand the meaning of scholarship or science.

Disappointed I didn't get a single response from a non-creationist. Any educated, open-minded folks out there???

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

reply to post by tigpoppa

Psychology is just that, something for the ones who don't know how to think for themselves. Man needs to leave science in the classroom like you said, for God has already taken care of the creation of "intelligent design"! There is no classroom for that.

"Leave science in the classroom".... are you freaking serious?? Do you realize science is responsible for the lightbulb in your room, the computer you are reading this on, the plastic your keyboard is made of, the clothes you wear.... and basically everything that makes our lives easier and that we take for granted?

That is because science is NOT just for the 'classroom.' It is the whole freaking method of asking questions, researching, learning, and coming to useful conclusions.

Give me one object you use throughout your daily life that was developed through religion (aka creationism) rather than science. CAN YOU DO THAT?

Humans can live good and ethical lives without religion. Ethics and morality existed long before Christianity or any other modern religion. Give me one product of your idea of creationism (or religion) that cannot be produced through basic non-religious, non-creationist morality and ethics. CAN YOU DO THAT?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ELFowl

"Give me one object you use throughout your daily life that was developed through religion (aka creationism) rather than science. CAN YOU DO THAT?"

My mind! And I use it very well thankyou. The problem folks like you have with religion is that you believe that all people follow "organized" gatherings of spiritual beings. Well, Jesus never taught religion, he taught "relationships" with God. Jesus never said he was a baptist, catholic, protestant, or pentecostal, he said he was the son of God!

So, once again I have shown you that science can't contain anything that is given to us by God. ANYMORE QUESTIONS?

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

reply to post by ELFowl

"Give me one object you use throughout your daily life that was developed through religion (aka creationism) rather than science. CAN YOU DO THAT?"

My mind! And I use it very well thankyou. The problem folks like you have with religion is that you believe that all people follow "organized" gatherings of spiritual beings. Well, Jesus never taught religion, he taught "relationships" with God. Jesus never said he was a baptist, catholic, protestant, or pentecostal, he said he was the son of God!

So, once again I have shown you that science can't contain anything that is given to us by God. ANYMORE QUESTIONS?

You are telling me what I believe? You are telling me I "believe that all people follow 'organized' gatherings of spiritual beings"???? WHERE did you get this idea? Of course all people don't follow organized gatherings. I don't. Maybe you don't. But you do follow certain doctrines shared with organized religion. Is that what you mean by 'organized gatherings'? Organized gatherings are not necessarily the same as organized religions. People can organize gatherings to discuss anything from city planning to school academic clubs to comic book conventions. Organized religion is when rich and powerful organizations try to control the minds of followers by enforcing certain beliefs and doctrines.

By the way, you didn't answer my original question. I asked if you could provide one product of creationism or religion that cannot be provided by non-religious common sense ethics and morality. Your answer was "your mind." Everyone has a mind. Maybe your creationism or religious ideas help shape your mind, but even non-religious folks can have good and productive and healthy minds.

So, in the end you have failed to provide a solid answer to my two questions in my previous post.

[edit on 11-6-2009 by ELFowl]

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ELFowl

"But you do follow certain doctrines shared with organized religion."

The only one I follow is Jesus Christ, and that's it. When Jesus walked the earth, the only thing he organized were the 12 deciples, and he actually didn't organize them, he offered them the chance at being a part of God's kingdom.

It was the "men" in the flesh that organized religion and established doctrines, not Jesus. If you go and read the bible, and in any version or translation, you'll find nowhere in any of them where Jesus even tried to establish any kind of doctrine.

Jesus' own teachings plainly state that man is to follow God's laws and statutes, which were already given to man back in the old testement when moses went upon the mountain. Heck, God even got angry at moses when he wrote the first divorce decree and when moses slapped that rock for water when God plainly told him to merely tap it in order to get water for the Israelites when he (moses) was leading them through the wilderness for those 40 years!

That's why the bible says that God put moses in a special place. For eventhough moses disobeyed God, God still loved moses for keeping his laws.

What I believe elfowl is the holy trinity. I believe in the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost! And I believe that Jesus died, rose in 3 days and went to heaven after he finished a few other chores here on earth. That's all I believe.

If you look in the book of acts, you'll notice where the apostle paul was the first to establish an organized gathering of christians, and some even say Paul was the first to organize the religion called christianity.

But trust me, I follow NO man, for God leads my way, and I answer to only him! If I sound combative at times, it's because I will defend God's word at any cost! Man never created me, God did!

new topics

top topics

join