It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SXWC) Galactic Cataclysm of 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
(SXWC) Galactic Cataclysm of 2012

In the beginning, before fear started to spread, when the Earth was closing in on the Galactic Plane, it was noticed that planets like Venus were unusually brighter than they had ever been before and everyone kept replying how bright they were at night and how odd it seemed that they were so brilliantly illuminated. NASA scientists claimed that it was only because the planets were at a specific angle to the Sun creating spectacular visual events during the twilight hours.

In 2012 strange things started to occur in the solar system. A gigantic wave of monstrous proportions could be seen spread out across the far side of the solar system. It looked like pure light energy of some sort coming from the Galactic Plane of our galaxy. People had listened to their governments stating that everything was okay and that anybody whom believed otherwise was a conspiracy theorist; the strange wave out in space could in no way endanger anyone’s life because the people on Earth were protected by the Earth’s Magnetosphere.

By mid 2012 the Sun was looking larger than it had ever looked before and it was throwing off solar flares at an alarming rate as the massive energy wave from the Galactic Plane was closing in. By the 3rd quarter of 2012, nations had pulled back their armies from other countries and rumor had started that the militaries were getting ready to announce Marshall Law and that military personnel would be going underground into the (DUMB’s) Deep Underground Military Bases.

By December 17th, 2012 television and radio broadcasts were taken over and all telephone and cellular communications were disabled by the militaries and Marshall Law was enacted. Pre-recorded announcements told people to stay in their homes and that the military would be out to gather up some citizens in order to take them to special quarters and to wait for further instructions.

Intelligent Star and Indigo youths between the ages of 16 and 25 without allergies, eye glasses, medications or other abnormalities were to report to military bases. After being secretly transported to FEMA camps where they were injected with RFID chips used for slave monitoring, they were then shackled to railroad cars and taken deep underground into DUMB’s. Reward for leaving behind family and friends was slavery, torture, selective breeding and pleasure purposes for the secret military monarchy that had been set up secretly by certain highly influential families.

Further incoming pre-recorded messages from the military told the people not to go out for three days, and then they would have to check in at military check points. On December 18, 2012 by the end of the day sporadic gunfire could be heard in nations where the civilians had become aware of what their militaries were up to. The militaries had started sending armed convoys out to stores to gather up all stuff relating to food and clothing. Word of mouth soon got the message out that the military was taking all of the food and clothing items and not leaving anything behind for anyone else.

Bloody raging battles flared up immediately in countries where the citizens had the right to bear arms and ammunition. Day and night the angered civilians fought tirelessly realizing that they and their families were now being left behind to die without food and protection from the incoming killer wave from the Galactic Plane. The militaries of the world had the upper hand due to their high tech equipment, but the bloodshed of their countrymen was taking a toll on the souls of the soldiers.

Soon the war on the surface was changing in countries where the citizens had the right to bear arms, because the masses of people far outnumbered the military. People in those countries were crack shots and they knew that the military personnel had bullet proof clothing, so when they fired, it was head shots; and the shots were coming from all directions. The people left behind were not stupid, many of them went directly to military bases and started destroying planes, helicopters, and other military vehicles. They blew up all of the military fuel supplies so other incoming planes or military vehicles would be useless.

People around the world should have known something was up in the preceding years before the end of 2012 because the price of lead was continually going up. The military was purchasing lead in huge quantities for cosmic ray shielding. The military had discovered that being one to two miles below the Earth’s surface was not deep enough for the oncoming super cosmic waves located in the Galactic Plane. The military had decided that they would need to have at least a half inch of lead shielding overhead in the DUMBs to make sure that they could make it through this cosmic event that was rapidly reaching Earth in the later days of 2012.

The Chandler Wobble of the Earth suddenly increased on December 21, 2012 when the Killer Cosmic Wave from the Galactic Plane finally reached Earth as the Earth broke the Galactic Plane. When it struck the Earth, the Jet Stream was scrunched down to just above the Earth’s surface literally destroying almost everything unprotected from the 700 mph winds that snaked across the surface of the Earth as the Earth’s Magnetosphere failed.

The Earth’s electromagnetic poles shifted drastically when the Earth’s Magnetosphere failed and the continents groaned from the unusual forces. The Oceans and Seas of the world became gigantic seiches that rolled back and forth over the continents as volcanoes exploded and continents disappeared and new continents emerged.

Few people on the Earth’s surface survived. Most of the people that survived at the Earth’s surface had been in the far northern reaches of the northern hemisphere where the Sun’s rays and the Cosmic Rays had little influence in the regions that were experiencing Dark Winter on December 21, 2012.

Of those that went into the DUMBs, few survived. When the massive earthquakes struck, cracks reached far down into the Earth, far deeper than the DUMBs, and the speed and the pressure from the water cascading miles down into the DUMBs exploded and crushed the ARKs and their connecting tunnels.

On December 21, 2012 as had been described as the “Day the World Would End” by the Mayan calendar, and as described in the “Original Prophecies of St. Malachy”, the 111th Pope was truly the last Pope (Pope Benedictine XVI).

[edit on 12-4-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How many of you other ATS'ers want to write a short story? Now is your chance to win the SXWC contest.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I found your wording a bit awkward and hard to understand.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

You are right Tentickles, my wording was a bit off and jagged especially after I cut my story down in size many, many times just to get it to fit in one page.

But... the story is actually meant to bring lots of information that is available out there on the Galactic Plane and 2012 and throw it into one SHORT piece showing that there could be something coming and people had better be alert at all times, and I wanted to show them everything that I thought that they should be alert to, so that if any of this stuff happens we might prepare more for it.

My short story is more of a scientific possibiltity short story, not just some made up story like many of the other writers are writing. I noticed that many of the other writers didn't write or put anything about the Galactic Plane into their stories, I thought that was supposed to be part of the story.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I wrote a story , it doesn't say anything about galactic plane, include what is happening planet wide is my interpratation

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

You are probably right Seany, it was probably my own mis-interpretation when I read the following by the Super Moderator.

"The solar system is passing through the Galactic Plane and strange forces are having their effect on Planet Earth."

"describe what is happening planet wide"

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Okay, good to know that happened through editing. I did enjoy your story by the way, lots and lots of information. Just needs a little polish and shine!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles

Wow, I am stunned at your words of support for a fellow writer.

I read the piece word for word without a single stumble. It was a pleasure to read from begining to end, no pun intended.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Deadly cosmic waves coming from the Galactic Plane - a truly horrific scenario, but one that makes for great fiction. You have enough creative narrative here to expand into a novel, if you so choose. Thanks for the story, and good luck with the contest.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Flatwoods]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Originally posted by Tentickles

Wow, I am stunned at your words of support for a fellow writer.

I read the piece word for word without a single stumble. It was a pleasure to read from begining to end, no pun intended.

I find objective criticism the best way to help a writer define his writing style.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Good story my friend, S&F for you. I hope you do well in the contest.

wupy

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Hi Tentickles, yes I know it needs a little shine and polish, but I was trying to keep the story to one page. Polish and shine would have taken many pages showing people to what to look for in the future and what to beware of in the coming future. What is written could be true; but lets hope not.

For instance, people talk of Nordick people as future people coming back in time. Do you realize if these alien people of the future really exist, that means that in the future, people in that particular area survived some sort of cataclysm.

I'm trying to show that there is a Chain Reaction starting with the Earth nearing the Galactic Plane, because there is a Wave that is truly out there and as we close in on it, stuff like I have written could come true. Few people realize that this wave is out there, and they we really are closing in on it, and it could be what triggers a complete cataclysm.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you very much for your kind reply Antar, I do appreciate it.

I hope everyone wins, because I have seen many great short stories, some of them are really shocking as to how good these writers are; including yourself. You are a really good writer.

Me, I'm not that great of a writer, I just try to put the pieces of scientific puzzles together, and if I see something, I try to report it if I see something strange.

There is a lot of great people here on ATS and you are one of them Antar.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatwoods

Thanks for your kind reply Flatwoods. I'm not a novelist Flatwoods, I don't have what it takes for that. Short term stuff is more to my liking. Novelists are people that have a miracle in their train of thought as to how each person has a specific personality and each person keeps with that particular personality.

As for the Killer Cosmic Wave that is coming in the Galactic Plane, are you sure that is fiction? I think you should go to Project Camelot and listen to a couple people there, and somehow they state that a wave is out there, and we are approaching it, and it doesn't look good.

Scientists and the government won't tell people of such stuff, but they will open their mouths to friends every now and then. In 2003 there was a comet twice the size of Jupiter that was heading our way and it swung around the Sun very quickly; did anyone in the public know this huge comet was coming in 2003? No. The Solar Flare that swung out towards this comet was huge, and I mean huge.

Flatwoods I read your short story that you wrote and you really shocked me at how really well that you write. You are a genius at writing. You can write novels and you can write plays. I have read quite a few plays, and you are a great play writer, you could be creating MOVIES my friend. Your writing ability and train of thought is truly MAGIC. God or some other great being, possibly your parents (smiles), must have sprinkled you with GREAT TALENT.

I hope you are using that talent my friend. I'm pretty sure that you have already wrote some fantastic books, and you have kept your true identity hidden as to whom you truly are. I'm sure you must have written some great books already, but asking you their names would be unfair to you, because it would let everyone know who you really are, and you must want to keep your identity private.

Peace my friend.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You are absolutely correct Tenticles. I enjoy people telling me the truth one way or the other, because I'm that way myself. Thanks my friend.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Thanks very much Mr. Wupy. I just enjoyed throwing some food for logic out there. I liked combining a little bit of everything in that story.

Like:

Galactic Plane
December 21, 2012
Indigo/Star Children
Railroad Cars with shackels
St. Malachy and his Prophecies
Mayan Calendar Prophecies
How much people should trust NASA
A real Cosmic Wave that we are approaching
Marshall Law
DUMBs Deep Underground Military Bases
ARKs, same as DUMBs
The fact that the Earths Magnetosphere actually collapses from Solar Flares
Solar Flares
Jet Stream
Chandler Wobble
Poles Shifting
Conspiracy
Cataclysm
Lead Shielding for blocking cosmic rays

I had fun putting it all together.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Again, I am making an effort to read everyone's story here because I want to see how us ATSer writers view our future. It was written well. I just want to find a story other than mine that has a bit of hope in the end! lol

Good work!

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Dariousg you have written a very excellent story yourself, and I like it that you have a good ending.

It will be harder for you to write a sequel for a good ending. As for the rest of us, we can do many sequels just like they did in the movie "Planet of the Apes". LOL

Good Luck to you my friend.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Gotta give you credit for your vision. You've managed to pull together a huge portion of the theories and science which make up the topic of the 2012 passage thru the galactic plane.

Not only that, but you've included a narrative of how you see the populations of the world reacting and, if there is ANYTHING to the effects of that passage, your scenario would, imho, be the most likely.

A thoroughly enjoyable read.

I especially liked the part about the Indigos.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I appreciate your reply masqua, it was very kind, and you understood it as it is meant to be.

Thanks

top topics

join