It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain this video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Alleged reptillian shape-shifting? Funky camera tricks? Whatever the case this clip freaks me out. What's going on here?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Oh, no! After watching this insanse soup of paranoia I couldn't help myself, I said "Jeeeeezzzzzzssssss...."

OMG, I'm a hissing reptilian!

Edit for ssssssssspelling....

[edit on 11-4-2009 by sebarud]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Alleged reptillian shape-shifting? Funky camera tricks? Whatever the case this clip freaks me out. What's going on here?

The video part is easy enough to explain that has happened on my tv from time to time. Once it scared me so bad, I thought I saw a demon! Its just a problem with the tv, it isn't actually happening. Think for a second, if it was happening they would have pulled off her rather than show her changing. They obviously don't see anything so it has to be a tv error of some sort. The hissing part could just be a speaking problem. I know that I have even hissed before on a long 's' sound and laughed at myself.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
A talking head with a speech impediment. We may need Scooby and the gang to solve this one.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Look at the bottom of her shirt, it also has ridges apear at the exact same time as her face.

Problem with the video, not the person!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It is artificating. It can be induced on purpose.

Notice how after the angle changes to the female anchor and back, it disappears.

No reptilians here, sorry.

new topics

top topics

join