It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured! Unknown Aerial Phenomena In The Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Captured! Unknown Aerial Phenomena In The Sky

www.youtube.com

My boyfriend was on the train when he saw this strange pinkish bright light in the sky. As he tried to figure out what it was, it was coming closer and closer. So he took out his phone and started shooting...Listen closely as you can even hear "the thing" hits the windows!! (You hear the "tonk tonk, twice) Then it backs away and zoomes out to the corner of the screen. Please give me your insight on what you think this is!
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-4-2009 by midookie]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
When my boyfriend first showed me this footage, I thought to myself that it was just the reflection of the windows and the sun light somehow played tricks on his vision, but that couldn't be because that day it was raining and cloudy all day. There was no sun light what so ever. That thing is about the only thing you see in the sky that is actually bright.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reflections in the window. after travelling on trains for years and photographing from them i can 100% say its just reflections.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It really really really really looks like a reflection.
I was thinking almost the shape of a cell phone screen (but if he is taping with his cell it's probably facing him not the window, so I had to scratch that)
But seriously. Could be something bright through the windows behind, on the other side of the train, or another persons cell phone or somebody in the train moving a bag or item with something reflective on it.
I think the sounds 'tonk tonk' as they are called....are just a part of the train traveling, hitting debris, creaking, popping, people moving, stuff shifting, whatever.
Too many possibilities, and definitely not even close to something strange looking to me...
I travel a LOT, bus and train mostly. I always see odd reflections that kind of catch my attention/alarm me, are hard to figure out where they came from occasionally but always turn out to be nothing. Just part of the travel experience!!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thanks for your fast response, guys. So that happens even when it is not sunny? My boyfriend says that thing was already in the sky before he started shooting. He was just staring out of the windows when he found it.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Kinda looks like a reflection to me , check out .14 . You seem very sincere so I'll wager your boy friend believes he saw something out of the ordinary ... But too me it does look like a reflection.

Hey is that Toronto ? Go Train or Via rail ?

[edit on 11-4-2009 by OpusMarkII]

[edit on 11-4-2009 by OpusMarkII]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
if he was really filming the object he would have followed it with the cam as soon as it went away and kept it in the center.

and if i was in his place and saw an object coming towards me like this one and hits the window i will jump off my seat or at least shout , wouldn't you ?

in his situation no reaction what so ever

my conclusion it was faked using the reflection on the window as grantbeed mentioned

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It looks like a reflection to me, and that the getting closer and farther away is the result of the glass being pressed upon.

The fact that the camera almost moves before the "light" makes me think it was a coordinated work.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Yes I also say it's a reflection. There also seems to be a relation on how the thing moves and the way your boyfriend turns the camera.

Also if he took his camera out to film the strange phenomena, why didn't he follow it?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by midookie

It is a reflection off of the window coming from inside the car.

Nothing out of the ordinary here. Just a reflection of light.

I see things this alot when I ride the Dart train here in Dallas.

When the image shows up in the video, it appears in front of buildings and at times, trees, This indicates to me that you are seeing a reflection of light from inside the car onto the window. It is no coincidence that this Image first appears right as he moves the camera.

just light reflecting.

Thank you for sharing though

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's a reflection. The sun is shining through the clouds. The camera operator doesn't even react to the reflection.

We need a stamp around here that says HOAX.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Stop the video at 0:14 the light is over the tree so its a reflection so nothing to worry about.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
looks like the reflection of his camera phone,. if you pay attention to the bottom right of the screen u will see he moves the phones angle so you see the reflection. they seem to correspond to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
*yawning*

Is anyone here lactose intolorent???

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Capture! Identified Interior Light In A Train

new topics

top topics

join