It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOMALIA - pirates a conveniant excuse to go in - OILOILOIL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
hi all,

i found this article which makes very interesting reading about the current situation in Somalia, and these pirates!!

its all very convenient that this pirate situation is escalating when forces are losing an under cover war in this country.

they need an excuse to go public and full on warfare there. i reckon we will see troops wage a full on war there........end result - OIL.

www.isn.ethz.ch...

www.somaliawatch.org...

www.energybulletin.net...

piglipstick.blogspot.com...

G.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by grantbeed]

[edit on 11-4-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
everything is a setup for the next step, there are no such things as coincidences anymore, especially if it has anything to do with the Government/NWO/CFR/TC/Illuminati

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

I doubt that what you say is correct. If we wanted to invade Somalia, we could just invade Somalia. Plus, after what happened last time and given the fact that we Americans cannot stand the sight of somoene being drug through the street so bad that we just give up the fight, I doubt our politicians are in any rush to invade.

It seems to me that we should pay to arm every ship that travels through there and train the crews to use the weapons. Then every time some little bass boat pulls up along side their ship they can just send them a little RPG present. That should put a quick end to this nonsense.

new topics

join