It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

06/06/06...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hey I like AC/DC too and I was born in 66 too. Oohh I'm scared now aren't you?

Well not actually, maybe the 6 beers I just drank is giving me a really good buzz much stronger than normal.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf kill your stepdad. And orionthehunter where do you live? wouldnt 6/6/06 be obvious. If there is a satan i think he or she would be smarter than that. He would know that there is more than a million weapons pointed on him or like a spirit catcher if there is one. Is he or she a spirit?

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I live in the USA. concerning 6/06/06 maybe the future has already been changed. Just how old were Sadam's sons anyway? I was wondering if the antichrist has already been killed and the future already changed. The future is not written, it is what we want to make it. At least maybe our reality of it.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
there will be many events on 06/06/06 that will change some ppl's lives. i can almost garuntee it. Some ppl will die, some ppl will be born, and some naked freak stoned off his ass will run around shouting that this is the end of the world.

then we will go to bed, wake up on *gasp* 06/07/06 and do whatever we would normally do on that day(a wednesday, is it?) and forget that we all posted on a thread worrying about the day before

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
666 evil numbers im waitin till 2012 wen the real battle begins and ill be ready.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Just how old were Sadam's sons anyway?

Somehow I dont think Suddams sons are connected with the "apocalypse" or the "anti-christ".

Anyways, i dont think anything will happen on these days, because that is the antichrists number, not his day or anything of that sort

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
i dont think his brothers are linked with the anti christ. theyre just his brothers. i mean bin laden has brothers, sure we can go find/bomb the hell outta them right? they were bound to die.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join