It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increase in Deja Vu

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I have always had those deja vu moments, but for a long time they seemed to go away, and I guess I never noticed until all of a sudden I was getting them almost 3x a day.

but now again, I have noticed that it is a little more rare, every few weeks or so, sometimes even more time between. I am not sure what this means but at times it some what concerns me a little bit.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
My own personal Deja Vu experiences have increased and so has the ringing in the ears. In fact, just the other day I posted an article and when I finished, I felt as if I had already posted it before. While those of us that post frequently on the same subject matter could feel this might be the reason, but Deja Vu is a different type of feeling.

Shortly after my Deja Vu experience, I knew it was Deja Vu because something told me I was going to read a certain reply to my posting and sure enough, minutes after posting, there it was staring me in the face. Of course I took notice and wrote in my journal as a record of such events.

Anyway, yes, I also think the frequency of Deja Vu is increased and so has the ringing ears issue. While I have told myself the ringing in the ears could be HAARP or some other type of frequency generator, but for the most part, the ringing is always right after my Deja Vu experience.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kuronotenshi

I get it very strong sometimes it is like a wave and I almost feel like I am being sucked into another time or space. I think of it as bad karma and usually knock on wood to tell you the truth.

I dont know why I think of it as a bad thing? but I do. I think of it like a internal warning system or something.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
You too? Jesus Christ! What in the world is going on here now?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Not sure what I have managed to do but over the last year or more I have deja vu all the time. Constantly. All i can do is laugh at it.

Previously I would dream about sitautions and then find myself in those situations in real life. The dream would come back to me when I was in the situation.

Now this seems to have stopped and just everything is deja vu.

Its not much benefit because you cannot predict anything with it. It just seems that I am more aware of a situation when I am in it.

There is something slightly reassuring about it because you feel like you are in a place you should be.

I used to find it a little frustating but know I just smile.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
OMG ! Im not alone ! Thank you for posting. I ask many everyday if this happens to them... Some look at me with a blank stare. Some say a long drawn out yes being hesitant. I have always had it ! But the last couple of years i have been running with it not fighting it. It lasts longer longer now a days. I wonder if i have to do something. Like prevent an accident or help someone. It blows me away ! It happens daily ! But i am unable to change things all i can do is watch as it happens (if that makes sense) Strange dimension we live in... Good post thanks

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My first thought that popped into my head was that the frequent occurances were due to

a timeline coming to an end....a change.....I felt sad but happy at the same time when I thought about it....

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Today I just had my fourth deja vu experience this month.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Speaking of thoughts popping into heads I woke up this morning being told a message about the pope.

It was like a thought being planted in my head. It wasn't my own. Weird.

Lets say it wasn't too good for the pope. I don't wanna get into specifics cause I don't wanna get balmed for anything.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Since I made my first post, I've still been experiencing this strange deja-vu. It's off and on.. sometimes I feel like I've already lived the entire day.. other times I don't experience anything for a week or more at a time. I don't know what the deja-vu is but it seems that it stops or becomes less frequent when I'm in personal conflict. I'm wondering if it's because of a change of focus, based on what a few others have said they think it's a feeling that you get when you're on the right path so if I change focus, and the feeling goes away it might be a sign of stepping off the path? I'm not sure, I'm trying to sit and ponder all of this but I cannot stop thinking that there's more to the deja-vu feeling.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuronotenshi

I generally experience Deja-Vu once a day, sometimes more. It seems to happen most when I am relaxed and almost always when other people are around.

Some of my very earliest memories involve instances of Deja-Vu.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What if we really do choose our desired path before we come here to Earth? What if, as was mentioned in an earlier post that I just read, we choose beforehand but still have free will to deviate from that path. Sometimes I have brief epiphanies or revelations where I feel as if I can momentarily conceive/experience the absolute truth of something for a short time. A recent episode of deja vu led me to one of those instances. I felt as if, for a brief moment, I could see (conceive of) how there were almost like hard-wired paths in the flow of consciousness that would be analogous to lines on a circuit board. Those different lines were followed by every one of us and, as electricity always travels the path of least resistance, so do we down these lines. It just so happens that we experience the travel down those lines as the most fulfilling or joyous or necessary (for learning) path. However, one's free will can choose to buck this "law" by choosing to deviate from this path, but at the high price of using an enormous amount of energy and foregoing the natural "guide" that is inherently built in by the existence of the pathways. Once you deviate from your "path", the hard-wired pathway changes in front of you and you are presented with an alternative "best path" based on the point of reference of your new choice that will best serve your initial wishes (before your Earth life). Deja vu feels like it's the affirmation that you're on that path, and the reason why you feel like you've lived it already is because it already existed as your best option before you experienced it. On some level, you access that information slightly before it happens and you recognize it as such because your step leaders (as with lightning) detect that what you're experiencing is already out there before you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join