It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO playing with the sheep !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I run a small reno business so I come in contact with a lot of people

through out the day. Sometimes in the middle of renting a piece of equipment

or buying materials I'll throw a statement "out there" to see what kind

of reaction I can get.

"You have your bug out bag packed?"

"I'll be late returning this jack-hammer, I have to attend a Bilderberg meeting"

Things like that ,thrown into conversation, mostly are met by blank stares that

I'll quickly smooth over by changing the topic.

The sheep have no clue, so they should be messed with, try it , or tell me

stories that you may have done.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i think its more aware people just having a laugh maybe seeing who catches on trying to oust geuine members.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMajestic

for sure, I do it mostly to see what kind of reaction I will get, so far

I have never had a response that shows any knowledge of what I said.

People really have no idea,

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Hi, Seany.

Did you try to put 2012 in a banal/trivial question/conversation ?

2012 and the "changing of things" is perhaps a liiiiiittle
more popular than other "political" or "Illuminati" styled topics.

Soooo, please, try 2012, and give us some feed back. . . B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I do similar things sometimes. I do it to check people out, like dropping masonic codewords.

I once texted a guy who I barely knew about something, he was returning to the states... and signed off with "Have fun in the FEMA happy camps."

he didnt repsond...

For me, it's not so much about messing with people for me.... it's more about finding possible allies and waking people up...

If you have a look at the rate at which people are awakening, one day this stuff'll be mainstream news...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The strange stare in others eyes sounds very familiar to me. When first talked about the NWO people didn't had that stare. But laughed or changed the topic, because it was not in the MSM. Now that the New World Order is preached by the world leaders its a different story.

Guess most people just want to have a nice life with family, house, job and lots of money. They do not want to hear about scary things. So these reactions as ignoring, laughing or putting hands before their eyes like a infant are common.

Your method of confrontation is one way of trying to put their minds to work instead of just telling them everything at once. Sadly most people don't do anything with the knowledge and stay in the comfort of denial.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Stranded]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiAliens
I do similar things sometimes. I do it to check people out, like dropping masonic codewords.

I once texted a guy who I barely knew about something, he was returning to the states... and signed off with "Have fun in the FEMA happy camps."

he didnt repsond...

For me, it's not so much about messing with people for me.... it's more about finding possible allies and waking people up...

If you have a look at the rate at which people are awakening, one day this stuff'll be mainstream news...

I do it in the hopes of getting a reply that makes sense

but so far Im just getting the far away sheeple stare

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have a quick question to all of you. Most on this site said it was the NWO plan all along to destroy the worlds economy so that it would be easier to implement a NWO and a One World Government. You know, the amero or one world currency situation. My question is this: If the economy bounces back in a few years and none of the supposed NWO predictions come true, what then? Are you going to say they failed? I find this impossible seeing according to people on this site Obama is a puppet to the NWO as are many other world leaders. What if there is no round up of US citizens in these so called "fema death camps"? What if all the predictions that are made on this site that the NWO is planning to do withing the next 3 1/2 years dont come true? What if nothing happens by 2013? Are you all going to rethink this NWO theory? Are you going to question your belief in the NWO "master plan." I am not saying one way or the other there is a NWO as people on this site claim. I am sure there are some in power that wish for a NWO to happen, I just am not sure if they are as influential as people on this board believe. So what if 5 or 10 years down the road things are better then ever? What will you believe then. Maybe then you will think "wow, those people weren't sheep after all. I was just a little delusional." Or will you the say, "It is going to happen in another 10 years, or another 10 years after that, etc.. until you die." Just curious. Again I have no idea one way or the other, although the way things are going now I would be hard pressed to dismiss the NWO theory all togther like I have in the past. However with a turn around in the world economy I could easily dismiss it again as paranoia.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tide88

the economy being as bad as it is , would make the NWO easier to implement

but it is not neccessary to their plan, its going to take certain events to

make these wheels turn

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by tide88

the economy being as bad as it is , would make the NWO easier to implement

but it is not neccessary to their plan, its going to take certain events to

make these wheels turn

That might very well be. But if you look at the threads on this board 95% of NWO believers say this was the master plan of the NWO all along. Go ahead and view any of the hundreds of threads that claim the NWO evil plan is to collapse the world economy so they can implement an NWO.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Threads on the NWO here go back to 2002, you could check out some of those and see if there are any with 'NWO imminent' comments. One of the early ones concerned the claim that there were a lot of German soldiers in the USA (up to 3 million). I wonder if they are still there?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Osmoses

This was never meant to be another serious thread on NWO

it is a play on the sheeple , my dropping of key words to get a reaction, or some kind of feed back

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I've given up trying to tell people, really. Make your own preparartions, the Sheeple will never wake up, for the most part.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
How about car bumper sticker like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6d7171c2c20.jpg[/atsimg]

Could do the trick, ya never know

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The NWO was already here. Did you missed our corrupt world leaders statements lately? Its no longer a conspiracy of people wearing tinhats. Surely not hope that Americans would be put on trains to camp fema.

Some might think the NWO is a good thing. And if they kiss up with the elite may even stand in their shadow. Feeling as if being part of it. In any case and knowing this all fail in the end. I'm not worried.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Stranded]

new topics

top topics

join