It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(SXWC) Good Morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Good Morning

He awoke, sat up dazed and confused, massaging his temples hoping his headache will go away.He realized it wasn't there anymore. For as long as he could remember, he never woke up without a headache, or even
fully rested for that matter. Childhood memories flooded his mind. They were crystal clear, he could even taste the birthday cake he got on his fifth birthday. Amazed by his good old scatterbrain he got out of bed bracing himself for the crippling back pain, greeting it like an old friend you really don't want to know anymore. While reaching for his pain medication he wished he could just stop taking them, they always made him feel drowsy. He realized he felt totally rested while trying to feel the back pain. He jumped up, battled his urge to laugh out loud and failed. He never felt so alive, he felt weird.

Wondering if he just went crazy a thought bubbled up in his mind. "i did this, like i should have years ago, it's all so simple" Startled he looked at himself in the bathroom mirror thinking he didn't look crazy. He went on to look for any signs of a stroke, found none and figured it must be withdrawal symptoms from not taking the pain medication. "don't be silly, you know what happened". He didn't understand why he would talk to himself like that. He felt nauseated and sat down. As soon as he touched the seat all kinds of scenery flashed before his minds eye, he could see them, smell them, hear every sound associated with it, he could almost touch it all at once. As quickly as it came it left. "do you get it now? It's a rough wake up call but you'll live". "who are you?" he asked. "I am your link to the one consciousness, i am your protector, creator, destroyer, but most of all i am you". "i am your subconsciousness transformed and molded together with your higher consciousness, we are the same, i am you, you are everything". "And everything is love" he replied out loud while smiling. He stepped outside and saw smiling people floating, flying, doing all kinds of things people usually only dream of. He could hear them thinking and felt their love. Still smiling he sat down on the cracked steps to his door. The little girl next door came skipping towards him. "Hello!" she said. "Hello Ardea, how are you today?". "They cant lie! They can't anymore!" she shouted. Before he could say anything she skipped away singing, with every skip getting higher and higher un till she stopped touching the ground all together. Thinking about what she said, imagines flooded in again and he saw world leaders, politicians and even the average Joe could not lie anymore. Everybody can know what anyone thinks. He concluded it must be the one consciousness, like some kind of hive-mind. All the things that were hidden came to the surface in the crystal clear water of the one consciousness. Everybody knew now, reasons being understood despite the
wrongness, they were understood and forgiven. He understood and forgave anybody who ever wronged him.

He looked at his watch and jumped up to get to work, he was running late. With the door handle of his car in his hand he began to laugh. Why would i need this. I can fly or even think myself there if i wanted. He began laughing again, even harder then before and kneeled so he wouldn't fall over. Why would i go to work? The greatness of this new state of being had finally hit him. I can materialize whatever i want. He realized how much the old ways were ingrained in him by mere repetition. He laughed so hard tears started flowing and had to lie down.

He felt the joy of being alive and finally knew why he was here and what he needed to do. Pave the way for the next step. To come even closer to merging together with the one consciousness. To end up were we started, to come home. Everybody heard the call. All for one, for all are one. He wondered why he never opened his eyes before. The answer made him laugh out loud again.

So that's my little story, i'll let you decide if it's a doom and gloom one

[edit on 11-4-2009 by locster]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I find it very upbeat and a wonderful story. Let's hope that 2012 does happen in some way like that. Politicians not being able to lie? Glorious!

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Thank you, i did not like the way fear of the unknown makes almost all 2012 scenarios bad, doom and gloom ones.
So i though lets spread a little positive one, even if it's badly written

[edit on 13/4/09 by locster]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It was a good story, I enjoyed finally reading one that didn't end in disaster.

Good luck in the contest my friend,

wupy

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thank you for your kind words

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I love the good nature of this story

May mankind and your encounters with the power and nature of God be sweeter than your words and intent

peace

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Carl G Jung, if he could read your story, would love it... the 'collective unconscious' becoming as clear as thought itself.

What could we possibly do with ourselves when all things are available to us merely by wishing them into existence?

What would I wish for? Certainly not wealth or fame. They'd be irrelevant. Greed, avarice, jealousy and all the other negativities suddenly gone, to be replaced by a humanity full of grace and light.

Thanks for this, locster. It leaves much for readers to ponder.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I absolutely love that...what a great vision, and so motivating...we are what we think, and will become more so in the future, I feel. A star and a flag for you.

Much love

Cait xxx

new topics

top topics

join