Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

(SXWC) In the Bowels of the Earth, Survival?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
As the family of 5 jumped into their car, rushing out the door of their house with only what they could carry, they knew it was time to go underground and it would be the last time they ever saw their house. They had no regrets, as they knew they had prepared over the last few years for this moment of 2012.

Joe the father, kept looking up at the sky and glancing over at Sarah his wife with the look of “the time has actually come” though not a word was spoken between them. Their 3 children aged 9, 12, and 15, sat in nervous silence in the back seat. Joe and Sarah had many family meetings and discussions previously with their children, which were not about typical family matters. In fact other people would have been horrified with what Joe and Sarah discussed with their kids during those meetings.

*It all started, 4 years previously* In 2008, Joe and Sarah were a typical suburban family, they both worked and lived as any other family did. Before the economic crisis that hit globally they only listened to main street media- MSM, as everyone else did. But when billions began going out to large corporations, they felt there was something more going on. Joe began searching the internet for more “truths” than what he was hearing from the MSM. What he discovered on the internet both scared and frightened him, but was it true, he wondered? He shared his findings with Sarah, as they dug deeper, they found, they did believe something big was coming in 2012, was it Nibiru, a large solar flare, asteroid, volcanoes, earthquakes, or the Earth going into a band of the milky way? With the Mayan calendar ending on Dec. 21, 2012, along with the Pyramid time line ending the same date and even Nostradamus having the same date as the exact alignment of the Solar System with the center of the Universe, they felt something was going to happen.

As they dug deeper into the current events of 2008 going into 2009 money was pouring out the door from governments, they discovered the Elite of the world had been building “survival vaults” and there were many underground bases built by various governments of the world. When the U.S. completely collapsed in 2009, they knew they needed to get started on their own survival plan.

Joe found a cave and purchased it and the land around it, they both began learning about survival methods in cooking and storing food, water and everything else needed for a cataclysmic event. They began purchasing and storing food in their cave, outfitting it with a steel door, and putting together alternative methods of producing energy along with storing water for years. The two did not say anything to their kids, friends or family about their preparations of survival, though they tried to get others to pay attention and do things themselves. They knew, they would be considered, certifiably nuts by their peers and family. They also knew the way the world was going with a police state, their kids would be at risk of being taken away due to their beliefs and preparations.

By 2010 the world had changed drastically, a New World Order had been implemented and hyperinflation had taken grip. Joe and Sarah, now knew the time had come to discuss everything with their children. In a calm fashion they sat their kids down and explained everything that was going on. When they sat their children down, the internet had been censored and the only sites available were sites approved by the NWO, they could no longer find survival information nor truths of what was happening around the world.

As 2011 came along, Joe and Sarah were sitting out on their deck one balmy summer night holding hands, they looked up into the sky. They both gasped and squeezed each others hand tightly, they could not believe what they saw. Very bright in the sky was a new star, they knew, no matter how much the NWO tried to explain the star away as a “miracle star” that this was Nibiru, as they had read about before. Joe stood up, walking slowly and deliberately inside to get his children by his side to show them, the new star. He knew it would cause them fear, as it did him and Sarah, but he also knew they had to know the truth, as they would soon be affected by it, and there was no hiding what was going to be happening.

When they fully comprehended Nibiru was really coming and passing by the Earth with a fiery tail, they began earnestly making sure everything they needed was in place at the cave. Would it save them? They did not know. Would they have to live in it for years without being able to go outside? Again, they had no idea what the future held after 2012 or if they would even survive it. But they also knew, they had to try no matter what.

They begged their family and friends to listen to them about what the star really was, but the others did not listen, they would counter back the MSM has explained it is a “miracle star” and it was the same star as when Jesus was born, so it meant he was coming back. The family and friends got upset with Joe and Sarah, feeling they did not understand a “religious” event was going to be occurring, not a cataclysmic event. Frustrated Joe and Sarah, gave up on trying to convince others what the truth was.

As December 1st of 2012 approached the Earth had been scorched from heat of 2 suns, one of those suns “miracle star” though was actually barreling down upon the Earth. Food was scarce as all the Earth was parched and dry and nothing would grow.

The fateful day that Joe, Sarah and their children rushed to their car to go to their new home of a cave, was also the day panic was beginning to set in with general public. Though billions/millions had died of the world from viruses and diseases released by the pharmaceutical companies, those left began to comprehend things were not really as they were told by the media and NWO. Joe and Sarah figured out the viruses released, were so millions/billions would be killed off, before people would realize the events to happen at the end of 2012. The elite were protecting themselves from the panic that would ensue from the people of the world, those elite did not want anything to get in the way of their own survival.

The people left on Earth, also knew something was wrong when all the elite and wealthy of the world had disappeared in November of 2012. Even the regular and most popular News anchors who told the public, nothing was wrong, were gone and no longer seen conducting the News. Most people were confused, they did not understand what was happening and why so many people including all the top government officials throughout the world had disappeared. They questioned, “Where did they go”?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Joe and Sarah did not have any of those questions in their heads, they knew the elite had gone underground, to try and survive what was coming. They also knew, the billions of money, that had been given out starting 4 years before in 2008, were actually for underground bases and every type survival items needed, including underground electrical stations, seed vaults, along with food to last 10 years of living full time underground for those who were “chosen”. The elite took everyone’s money throughout the world for their own survival for the coming years.

As Joe, Sarah and their children rode in their car in absolute silence, they looked out at the world as it passed by. They looked in sorrow and wonderment, as they knew they would never see it again as it was at that moment. What it was going to be like? They did not know, there were so many unanswered questions flying through their minds, but yet, deep down inside, they knew they had to try and survive. Joe and Sarah, still concerned for their families, went to each family member’s homes, inviting them to join them as they enlightened the members of their survival cave. The family members had finally come to the understanding, they had been lied to by the government and media, and now knew it was not a religious event after all, but a extinction event, in play. Joe, Sarah and their children helped the other family members gather a few items to take along with every bit of food they had in their houses. By the time the cave was arrived at, there was a caravan of 5 cars driving and parking near the steel door entrance.

With awe and amazement the family members looked around the cave, seeing preparations had been in place for every aspect of living underground for an extended amount of time. Joe and Sarah sat everyone down, explaining they had everyone in mind when they prepared for this exact moment. They had not just prepared for themselves and their children but for everyone else too, since they had refused to take off blinders and see the truth over the last few years.

23 people hunkered down in the cave that day on Dec. 1st 2012. They hunkered down in fearful silence and prayer. Within days, the Earth began shaking with constant earthquake movements, the family members held each other tight as they heard horrible ear shattering noises coming from the outside, but none dared to look or even peek outside to see what was going on.

Their cave become hotter inside as the days wore on, the noises became louder………..

They hugged each other tighter, as fear gripped every person, then there was silence from the world…… they looked at each other, questioning what was now happening as their eyes gave away every thought and fear of the silence. In one seconds time during the silence, everyone was thrown in the air as if they were in space and there was no gravity left to keep their feet firmly on the ground. All of them were thrown against the walls of the cave, then to the ceiling of the cave, the screams and cries from everyone, were coming from their souls in primal fear to their being tossed around as rag dolls.

Joe and Sarah tried to keep a hold of their children but their grasps were not strong enough with them being tossed about from one area to another. As they were thrown about and hit a side of the cave once again, the next second they were back on the floor with gravity in force to keep them there. As they looked around seeing bodies strewn about, they found some family members had not survived. They knew the Earth had shifted upon it’s axis, what they did not know was where they were now… were they now situated in the tropics, the Arctic, the Antarctic areas of the world? They knew they would not venture outside any time in the near future to find out.

They buried their 5 dead in the very back of the cave and had tended to all hurt with their medical gear they had purchased and stored away in the cave.

The days wore on and on the eve of December 21st 2012, everyone sat huddled in a circle around a fire built. Each one shared their thoughts, feelings and love for one another, they expressed their fears yet strength to meet the next day with as much courage as possible. It was a beautiful night of closeness and during those hours they each bared their souls and what they thought would occur upon death.

They did not know if the next day was their final day, as the Earth fully entered a portion of the Milky Way belt, the Solar System came in a perfect line with the Universe. Nibiru was going to make it’s closest sweep to the Earth as it turned between the planet and Venus as it completed it’s 3600 year orbit around the sun. When that closest moment came and the turn happened, was when the full forces of it’s fiery tail would hit, and the planets which followed Nibiru could possibly collide with the Earth. If any of the planets of Nibiru collided with the Earth, they knew it did not matter if they were underground or not, the Earth would be completely destroyed and survival was impossible with any planetary collision.

Joe sat up that night, listening to the tearing and ripping apart of the Earth outside the cave, he contemplated why it took until that night, for each person to fully release and share their feelings and deepest, darkest fears. Everyone there became as one unit and force as they each fully connected with one another. With sadness, and regret his eyes slowly closed as he felt drained from the fear that encompassed every cell of his being. The fear was all consuming, yet he felt a peace deep within, knowing they had done all they could do for the coming day, including becoming the best people they could by giving each other a part of their individual souls the night before.

That morning, everyone at the same moment opened their eyes, paralyzed with fear as they felt the Earth move as never before. It was as if, the Earth was a soda bottle being shaken up and ready to explode upon the cap being taken off. The vibrations and shaking caused parts of the cave ceiling to crack off as clumps of earth began littering and covering everyone and everything hidden deep within the bowels of safety.

All of them, unsteady on their feet, unable to walk had to crawl to band together with each other. They huddled together as the children cried in fear and the adults put on the bravest faces they could in light of the events that were shaking and tearing the Earth apart, besides the fiery burning of all that laid upon the Earth’s surface.

As the door of their cave became a glowing red from fire and heat, more of the ceiling came crashing in upon their safe haven…. A large chunk of earthen ceiling of the cave hit their small circle of life they were huddled in, as they were all knocked unconscious. The last thing all of them saw before being knocked out, was a blinding light somehow shining through the steel doors………………………………………….

Was their cave destroyed?
Did the door come crashing in and melted away?
Did they awaken to a new day?
Did they survive Dec. 21st 2012 by doing all they could to prepare?

But one other question… did the “Elite” of the world survive? Or, hopefully, their fortresses built with many feet of enforced concrete walls and going miles underground crushed them as the forces of the Earth from the quaking and shaking was no match for their preparations?

Maybe, just maybe some of the regular people who had prepared themselves survived, while the elite who had wasted the world of life, supplies and resources for their survival of 2012, found extinction themselves.

One last question, will a story continue with the questions above……… answered?

I guess we will see come Dec. 22nd 2012 or there about, or if Masqua has another writing contest for 2012 and beyond.

CLOSING CHAPTER - CONTINUATION

Joe's body felt very heavy and paralyzied as he struggled to open his eyes. He felt a bright light and heat upon his face, as he was becoming more aware.

His body vibrated as he heard a loud resounding "BANG", it fully assaulted and awakened his senses as he opened his eyes. Blinking he tried to see what was in front of him, as he shaded his eyes from the glaring bright light.

As he sat up with a start, his eyes flying opened, becoming fully awake....he saw his 3 children and wife standing before him.

What he saw suprised and delighted him... his family was standing before him with a cake in their hands, as the youngest child had a "banging popper" which shot out confetti. The sun was shining in directly, from the opened curtains of the sliding door - lighting up the room and upon his sleepy eyed face.

Sarah and the kids began singing "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU as they all smiled and Joe realized today marked his 50th birthday.

After Joe blew out the candles - hugs and kisses went around between everyone, he was handed breakfast in bed, besides his cake.

Sarah sat next to him on the bed, as he turned to her, giving her a huge hug and kiss with a "Thank you". He shook his head as everything came back to him, of which he was terrorized by during the night.

He grabbed Sarah's hand, looked her in the eyes and said "Dang, Sarah - I have got to tell you about the weirdest and scariest nightmare I have ever had in my life during the night"! "I have never had a dream like that before, it even went back years". "Please tell me what year and date this is, just so I fully know it was a dream".

Sarah patted his hand saying, "Oh, honey, it is Dec. 22nd 2012, and you better get up, take a shower and get to work, OH, remember we are going shopping today, after you get home. For the kids Christmas Presents"! Which made the kids squeal in delight!

Sarah, left the room with the children, as Joe stood up and stretched, shaking his head.....WOW he thought, "that sure was a vivid and most bizarre nightmare"! He even remembered having some really weird and odd questions at the end, including some name of Masqua..... who the heck is that he thought? AHH, as he smiled and jumped in the shower while whistling, he thought to himself "my imagination, sure does run away with me sometimes"!

THE END!!!!

edit by request

[edit on 12/4/09 by masqua]

[edit on 14/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Ohhhhh, good story! I hope those bastards get what they deserve! The elite, not the family.

I loved the fact that you incorporated the sheeple into the story and how they believe the mass media too much. +1 for making them realize they were wrong to. A little too late, in my opinion, but still great they took them anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Thank you, I could not help myself, but had to put in the fact of if things do happen, I hope those who have taken those years of extra precautions at others expense, get a rude awakening!

I also can't help myself in trying to make statements within other statements. Try as I might, I can't seem to stop myself!

[edit on 11-4-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Sweet, and AGAIN I want to point to the Area51 Caller and the Norwegian Warning letter
: 'The Disasters that are coming' and my favorite 'THEY WANT THOSE MAJOR POPULATION CENTRES WIPED OUT',
like in the story above, one will never belive anything unless it is preached at school, and we all know what those lies are....

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Yeah, I did it!!

Thanks to you guys, I have now added it to my signature!

I went into a thread to post a reply to do the "world" thing of url. anyway, was able to manage getting it on now.

Still only silence from PTB here.......

as I release a huge sigh. Aaaahhhh, will we ever hear anything?
Or will we always only have deafening sounds of silence in the thread?

Who knows?

But the next question..... we will give up? AH that is the big question.....

The problem with that is....... I have a slight problem of never giving up...... so until I hear something and the silence is broken with a loud resounding crack that echoes through the forum one way or another... I keep hope in my heart!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is an angle I am sure lots of ATS users have thought about since someone awoken them.

Now I am left wondering since they made the "bugout" site if they are the only ones left alive , does that appoint them the new King and Queen . Or would these people continue living in the rules of the "Old World" ?

You spoke of how they buried the dead in the cave , since religion is no more , which faith did they use for the sermon.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Saytun

LOL Good questions and left unanswered and unthought of.

Tell you what, you can write those answers how you want in a posting here.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Qa, I know you are well informed, I know that you continue to do your homework, and I now know what you think is a possibility for the year 2012.

If this is pure fantasy it certainly seems to resonate with some of my own ideas of the year2012.

I think this story is just right for this forum as we have always laid all the cards on the table to discuss every possible option and possibility.

Hopefully yours will not be what we experience on December 12th 2012.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I present you with a star, yet I always reserve the flags until all the stories are in... Or at least for the most part I attempt to do it that way. This way I can flag only the choices I would make if I was judging the contest.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I loved this story, but I was a bit disappointed that you didn't finish it, the lack of a proper ending kinda ruined it for me.

Still has a good story line though, l hope to see you finish it

Roswell.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by roswell1

I thought of finishing it, but wanted to leave questions in people's minds, to think about the ending. Is it possible to survive such an event?

First I don't like "sad" endings - as hard as they tried to survive, so I could not just "kill them off" and second if I didn't do a sad ending, then it is just left as them living underground for years, before coming up. That would leave the story unended still too.

So, yes I cut it off, but the questions are left for the reader to fill in the blanks from their own thoughts. So in essence this is my story, but it is also the readers story, the reader can finish it in their minds.

Or they can post here, what they think the ending is.

That was my point. The reader is also the author.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Good point, I suppose it is better this way, but I suggest leaving it after the door explodes, without the questions you posted, let the reader think what they will.

I hope the other entries are as good as this

Roswell.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Qa , I wrote a story like this a couple of years ago, even had Badge01 do some editing for me, I liked it very much and it just goes to show how we are intune with the same train of thoughts. Mine actually never really finished either and it did incorporate UFOs and Military taking over all known caves systems unfortunately. I play with the need for caves as we reach Sunspot 24s peak, but have this terrible feeling that the caves would be taken over, that and flooded...

BTW I have read all the submissions and am back to flag yours now...

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I loved this part:

they would counter back the MSM has explained it is a “miracle star” and it was the same star as when Jesus was born, so it meant he was coming back.

S&F my friend. Good luck in the contest.

wupy

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Mod edit

Added Chapter 2 onto OP

[edit on 14/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

OH, a reply in here, was suppose to be in another thread!!! OOOPPPSSS I just noticed, I had put one of my own replies in the wrong thread!!!

One above about the thanks for the info and PTB post, should have been in my "tin hat" thread.

Sorry, I had a few windows of ATS opened at one time.....

Boy, I sure have been making lots of dumb little mistakes recently on ATS.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well phooey! I was hoping all the elitists would get their just ends. To bad that would require everyone else's deaths too.

Still a great ending!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Nice story and an enjoyable read.

I'm just not sure that "Bowels" is a place I would want to take shelter in. Kind of like New Jersey. I have spent a great deal of time underground in Caves around the globe, and never thought of them as anything other than wonderful. The above ground world is where all the "crap" is.

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Just wanted to thank you for the interesting take on the events of 2012. Although I was hoping for more of the, well, hopeful ending like I wrote about, I must admit that the story was well written. Good work on this one.

<<   2 >>

join