It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turning Trash into Fuel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I found this interesting video on youtube. It explains the process of recycling trash to produce oil products mimiking nature's way of doing things, but at a much quicker pace.

The process is called Thermal depolymerization .

No need to dig or to spill blood for the black gold anymore. This process is ingenious.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This seems like a very useful thing. Why isn't the government using this as a form of mass creation of gasoline? Instead of a ton of acres of landfills across the United States, let's do this!

-Zarathustria

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thank you for stopping by Zarathustria, I guess the leaders of this world do not take this seriously, I hear of population control, but it is the way we live that should be controlled, it is amazing the amount of trash and waste we emit on a dayly basis, along with natural energy and electric cars and a ban on dangerous chemicals, recicling our waste would be a great step into consciousness, a sign that we are evolving through matter finally.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I also found this informative video, it has nothing to do with trash but it is a very important step in clean water supply for everyone, the Waterpyramid works with rain water and also salt water, converts it in clean drinking water by evaporation through solar radiation. Pure clean distilled water!

leweb2zero.tv...

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Burning trash is not green enough for Bloomberg.
We need windmills.
No consumption of materials.

The fist big step Niagara Fall that consumes nothing God didn't
put on earth except rain runoff.

The next big step was power without wires.
That would have had anyone flying around in UFOs for free.

The baby steps will be to find natures power beyond Sun Panels
and Windmills.

The only thing new might be the Tesla bulb if it works.
Power from the air/ether or Cosmic Radiation that produce
100 ions per cu cm in the rooms around us.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The Fischer-Tropsch process (or Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis) can make oil from coal, trash, wood, sewage. crop waste.

why do people make a big thing out of a new process when the Fischer-Tropsch process has been around since before WW2(1920s) and the Germans use it to make there air craft fuel during WW2.

The Fischer-Tropsch process can also make hydrogen as a by product.

en.wikipedia.org...

The real problem is getting the plants built to turn all the trash in the US into oil instead of burying it or burning it.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by ANNED]

[edit on 16-5-2009 by ANNED]

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Chillax peoples. as long as it is profitable one day this proses will be common place. You got to give it some time.

new topics

top topics

join