It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone see this youtube vid???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
hi guys has anyone seen this YOUTUBE video before? has it been talked about here?
It just shows to two photographs of a creature/ figure and then we get to see a video; duration is probably 5 seconds.
i searched on ATS and didn't find anything that indicates that this vid has been mentioned here.
At the introduction it says:"real alien footage, United kingdom, 8/12/2008" "This footage was confiscated by authorities shortly after it was shown to them. the owner of this footage made a backup file before showing this to the authorities. "The occupier's house was broken into a few times over the last couple of months. after hearing noises downstairs, the occupier took his camera with him to investigate. with hope of getting evidence of the burglary "as the figure approached him, a white flash engulfed the room and the camera cut out. following this the figure had gone, and all the locks on the windows and doors were locked"
MODs: if this thread is not in the correct topic area then please move it, if its been discussed already then provide a link to that thread so everyone can go to it.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by codex code

Hi codex code,

I don't know much of the guy's story but...I could have made this vid - so could have you. It doesn't mean it's not real, it's just an image of something. Simply because there is a story of "they broke into my house after I showed them the footage" does not make photos of a movie monster any more real, imo.

ColoradoJens

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Looks like some guy wearing night vision goggles and pointy fingered gloves.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thank you ColoradoJens and Ellirium113 for the input... i guess as soon as i saw the footage i thought its freaky... and i wanted to share it with you guys.
and i must agree it can be faked but for some reason it has its believable qualities...
thanks again

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I thought when cell phones came out (yes I remember when we had none) and hand-cams that the evidence for UFO activity and aliens would abound. But since the ability to make fakes are so good, even if there was evidence, it is speculative because of thast fact, even if you looked an alien in the face, doubt would remain. Yet I still hope that one day a multiple many angle recording done by many witnesses will come up and finally bring the truth to an undeniable light.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

True, i guess even if you do see something supernatural or unknown happen right before your eyes you still have to double guess... you still have dissect it and make sure its real. After all we are in an age were even "seeing is believing" is not good enough.

Thank Fromabove.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
bah, sillyness, i want my 2 minutes back

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellirium113

Well if the person was wearing nv goggles, you wouldn't see two glowing dots like that. The glow would come from the other side of the goggles, ie the display. There isn't any light emitted out of the collector lens like portrayed in some video games. Anyways this video seems like a poor fake. It first shows an still image with glowing eyes, and in the video footage you see no glowing eyes. Seems logical since all it takes is to paint 2 dots in photoshop to get that appearance. It's harder to do it with video, which is probably why you didn't see it. The cutout was a cheesy effect as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Very Fake

Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sorry mate but this video just doesn't do it for me

Out of a choice of over 6 billion people in the world,and all exotic places in the world, this "Alien" chooses his front living room, 6times in fact

I could of done a better alien impression with a table spoon and two buttons lol

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Isn't the alien in this video the alien from Signs, starring Mel Gibson? The scene at the end where the aliens reflection is seen in the TV?

new topics

top topics

join