It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry Jennings WTC #7 (building seven)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is a live interview on 911 by a news reporter of Barry Jennings

who escaped from the BOMBS in building #7 . No planes hit #7
here is a more in depth interview afterthe dust settled

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Good vids but the fact there were bombs in all 3 WTC's on 9/11 has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
Good vids but the fact there were bombs in all 3 WTC's on 9/11 has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt.

To you and me, they have

to the Vast majority of the world

Nope

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
There was a very good post about the late Barry Jennings and other explosion witnesses at WTC7 and nearby WTC areas made by Evil Axis recently on this thread (page 18):

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-5-2009 by rhunter]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rhunter

Yes an excellent post by Evil Axis on the explosions in WTC7.

Evil Axis recently on this thread (page 18):

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center

Don't forget; Barry Jennings is dead now and never can be requestioned about his experiences in WTC7 and especially on the 8th floor and in the destroyed lobby. The death of Barry Jennings has never been adequately explained nor investigated. Was his death a natural death or by accident; or was he eradicated as a troublesome eyewitness dangerous to the script of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY?

[edit on 5/1/09 by SPreston]

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Anyone ever going to find out what he died of?

It certainly was untimely - to say the least!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
In the pursuit of truth in the matter of 911, there is a lot of emotion. I understand that this, but i think you would have to be emotionally involved to think there were no explosions & or bombs that day. The reason being is that it had already happened once, and there is no evidence a bomb did not go off. I realize that this implies that we assume the absence of evidence is the evidence of absence, but sometimes it just is. look around you, where you sit. Did a bomb just go off? Grown ups who think rationally understand this.

Now, I admit, there could be some other kind of disaster that made it look like a bomb went off. Upon any kind of examination of the evidence, the conclusion is readily drawn that there were indeed explosions that day that were not airplanes exploding. There are many witnesses and video evidence.

The problem I see with this scenario is that people automatically associate explosions with bombs. If you want to debunk "bombs" you debunk explosions. If there are people who say that there were explosions, there are explosions caught on video, and evidence of explosions on video, and you deny it, what can i say? theres no telling you. It reminds me of our good friend John Titor (aka Larry Haber). The 2008 olympics happened, and people still believe his story.

We can (and have) prove(n) that there were explosions. to deny this is absurd. the debate amongst rational people is over. you may choose to debate if the explosions were from planted charges or bombs or not and still be in the rational pool of thought.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yeah, Barry Jennings.

I was just talking about him on another thread about
who started fires in WTC 7.

The FEMA floor vacated.
Guess that shook him up.

And going down was blocked but eventually got
to the lobby with dead bodies.

That was a wrenching experience.
I think he died before the Obama election.
Perhaps some day we will find all the Osama people who did this.

new topics

top topics

join