It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22 july 2009 tsunami (I just received a forwarded email)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Well technically the tsunami did last for months. Or the fallout afterword lasted for months.

As for the actual event? Yeah only lasted a day.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spystalker
reply to post by madmax8

well , my friend also got from her other friend.

i think this email has already been spread throughout singapore , malaysia , even indonesia. you may search it from google, some people already posted into blogs.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by spystalker]

Regarding the web-bot thing, the more people that post about this future event on the internet, the probability increase that the bot is going to post a warning about a Tsunami, July 22, 2009. It's a self fulfilling prophecy, the algos that define the bot are not that smart, it can not detect a lie or malicious manipulation of the bots predictions from people posting a lot of messages on the internet about a Tsunami, July 22, 2009?

I dont think there will be a Tsunami, July 22, 2009? Anyone else here have any clue about a Tsunami, July 22, 2009? I am pretty sure there will not be a Tsunami, July 22, 2009 but on the other hand it can happen, there might be a Tsunami, July 22, 2009.

Pass it on. ;-)

[edit on 2009/4/15 by reugen]

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

yeah! i hope so, my friend.
tsunami is very very bad. but i agree to the original post of the warning email. be alert & be safe

<< 1   >>

join