It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22 july 2009 tsunami (I just received a forwarded email)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
the email is like this:

Subject of email: July 22nd 2009 another Tsumani

Got this from a friend, pls share.

Hi,

Please be more cautious as the warnings has been given.

Attached a photo for u.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/601ef1a0d1b0520b.jpg[/atsimg]

I just received this message from a colleague. I don’t know the source of the message; I also don’t know the credibility of the content, but just beware.

Below is the content on the message:

“Hello there. I just wanted 2 let you know that please stay away from the beaches all around in the month of July. There is a prediction that there will be another tsunami hitting on July 22nd. It is also when there will be sun eclipse. Predicted that it is going 2 be really bad and countries like Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak), Singapore, Maldives, Australia, Mauritius, Si Lanka, India, Indonesia, Philippines are going 2 be badly hit. Please try and stay away from the beaches in July. Better 2 be safe than sorry. Please pass the word around. Please also pray for all beings.”

Thanks and have a nice day.

Bless you~

After i received this, i remember the prediction of web bot regarding the so-called "Global coastal event".

any comments?

[edit on 11-4-2009 by spystalker]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
interesting item you've got here
can tell me a bit more about your friend?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hmm I see the web bot interest is not mine alone. Interesting isn't it? that "profits" turned out to be "prophets," but I wouldn't doubt it. It does seem interesting. Is he perhaps a Bible Code researcher?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The web bot mentions a global coastal even though, and as terrible as this might be, it doesn't look like it would affect all coastline....any more info you have would be useful.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak), Singapore, Maldives, Australia, Mauritius, Si Lanka, India, Indonesia, Philippines

mauritius is off the coast of madagascar... and india, sir lanka and the maldives wouldn't be to badly hit because most of south east asia would buffer them. and they mention nothing off japan, taiwan, china, vietnam, thialand, east coast of the americas (last tsunami killed people in africa) doesn't really add up.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by purplemonkey]

[edit on 11-4-2009 by purplemonkey]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by madmax8

well , my friend also got from her other friend.

i think this email has already been spread throughout singapore , malaysia , even indonesia. you may search it from google, some people already posted into blogs.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkey

yeah i agree! i also wondering why he/she didn't put China or Taiwan or Vietnam in which the epicenter in the picture is near to China, Taiwan and Vietnam

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Interesting, although if you read the update on the Web Bot for March 22 2009 it re-defined the Global Coastal event to a specific location I believe its called Tonga or something like that.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
GOD, PLZ MAKE IT STOP

man, webot is not a THING, it is a software that reads many things written in this internet, then, it tries to locate common words associated with dates ... if everybody is written that something will happen, webot will get it

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There is a theory that the Webbots actually are some type conscious and can predict what is coming in a way that is yet not understood by Science.

The Time Monks indeed says alot of interesting stuff.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hi, prediction fans.

My comment is, when I see that kind of writing:

. . .photo for u. . .
wanted 2 let you know. . .
going 2 be. . .
Better 2 be. . .

I have BIG DOUBTS about the maturity of messenger and "message" ! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
GOD, PLZ MAKE IT STOP

man, webot is not a THING, it is a software that reads many things written in this internet, then, it tries to locate common words associated with dates ... if everybody is written that something will happen, webot will get it

That's exactly what I thought as well.
Everywhere we look they say that webbot looks at what people are talking about, then finds a link, and puts it down as a prediction.

So if we can get everyone to say PIZZA DEATH LASERS 22:05 JULY 4th, webbot will make a prediction about Lasers of death that come out of pizza's, killing everyone by July 4th at 22:50.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Attention!!

Pizza Death Lasers 22:05 on the 4th of July.

Its official, no BS, my friends mother e-mailed me.

Seriously though people why does this crap even make it to the board?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Attention!!

Pizza Death Lasers 22:05 on the 4th of July.

Its official, no BS, my friends mother e-mailed me.

Seriously though people why does this crap even make it to the board?

okay

my bad

i shouldn't have linked to the web bot

but i don't see that the author of this rumor related it to the webbot.

i just passed this email to ATS because i knew that ATSers could discuss it.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by spystalker]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by C-JEAN
Hi, prediction fans.

My comment is, when I see that kind of writing:

. . .photo for u. . .
wanted 2 let you know. . .
going 2 be. . .
Better 2 be. . .

I have BIG DOUBTS about the maturity of messenger and "message" ! B-)

Blue skies.

do you mean that i edited that email? you may google and you will see a lot of similar thing about 22 july 2009 tsunami, many malaysian, singaporean, indonesian have already posted to their blogs.

(edit on spelling)

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The webbot has redefined it as a coastal event that will last a few months, which is what is going on with the Wilkins ice down in Antarctica.

It doesn't seem that it will be a tsunami event.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spystalker

i know this is making light of what could be a serious situation, but what if this person of prediction, was going to be vacationing in this area and just needed some time without the big crowds?

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

i know this is making light of what could be a serious situation, but what if this person of prediction, was going to be vacationing in this area and just needed some time without the big crowds?

Sorry bro, i don't get it.
English is not my first language.
could you simplify your question?
Thank you

[edit on 13-4-2009 by spystalker]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Sorry to burst your water balloon, but it is hooey most likely. I took the text you provided and put it in a google search, which yielded snopes.com

www.snopes.com...

So, what to make of all this? * While there will be a solar eclipse on 22 July 2009, earthquakes aren't caused by eclipses or gravitational pull. * Scientists who have spent their whole lives studying earthquakes still can't divine when and where one will hit.

But, really, you never know....

Linked from snopes, the original supposed blog posting

www.garagegames.com...

[edit on 13-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

"i know this is making light of what could be a serious situation, but what if this person of prediction, was going to be vacationing in this area and just needed some time without the big crowds?"

plucky translation: I do not want to sound like a jerk, but what if the person saying the earthquake will cause a tsunami just wants the beach to themselves for the weekend?

[edit on 13-4-2009 by pluckynoonez]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join