It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran Mentions Worm Holes Through Which Aliens Will Invade Earth!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Mike the site you link in your OP also says this.

There is a wormhole right here on Earth that connects Earth to another planet that has life.

Enough said about the sites inerpretation of a traditional religion, updated to fit in with a belief in ET.
This is why ET is becoming more and more a religion IMHO.
With no real evidence, people have to re-invent traditional beliefs to fit in with a new paradigm that says it is possible for ET to exist.
Its like a fill in the blanks game now. Erase all the old gods and insert "aliens here, here and here", but only where it is mildly plausible to those not as familiar with the ancient texts, scriptures and writings. We see people doing this with Eziekiel, Summerian texts, Egyptian Hieroglyphs, Myan calenders, cave paintings. If you apply a belief to any conent within this context you will see that belief in it, at sometime.

I am suprised the author of the website didn't claim the Towers built at all Mosques where in fact rocket ships. Ready for the worm holes.

Magog, Gog, Yagog. All appear in Jewish and Islamic scriptures. As tribes. And in the Islamic End of Days also, as one of the ten signs along with he return of Jesus.

Would Love a link to were I can find the worm hole hear on Earth.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Do you wonder what those Greek, Egyptian and Hindu Gods were? How about 'angels'? How come they're mentioned in every religion from civilizations that had absolutely no contact with each other? What was this universal concept? How did it come into being? Similar beliefs are also found in tribes in the Amazon that had never ventured beyond the next mountain range!

Coincidence? Impossible! The odds are a trillion to one! I can't imagine the myriad tribes and cultures separated by thousands of miles having the same belief systems!

What did the Egyptians have to do with the Orion Constellation? And Sirius? What was the connection? Did the 'Gods' come from there?

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
reply to post by atlasastro

Do you wonder what those Greek, Egyptian and Hindu Gods were? How about 'angels'? How come they're mentioned in every religion from civilizations that had absolutely no contact with each other?
Of course I wonder! It is interesting that you mention "angels" as this is the point I am making, there are these universal elements that have a traditional explanation, they are now being replaced with ET, but in-fact, this is just as abstract at the moment as Ideas of Angels, G*D's, Spirits etc.

What was this universal concept?
Yes, the question many of us seek.

How did it come into being? Similar beliefs are also found in tribes in the Amazon that had never ventured beyond the next mountain range!
Well, they could be inspired by the shared psyche of humans, a common ability to extract explanation for existence from universe.
Ask yourself these questions. Why leave us with an abstract idea of what they are. Why has it been left to an interpretation of things, and not a concrete and solid history of these ET's and there influence on US. Why do we now interpret these histories as being of ET origin. Is it because the idea is now considered possible by our development in technology and science that gives us these possibiliteis?
Are these not cultural interpretations too? Of our universe!
Like the ones we believe our ancestors had of G*Ds and Spirits and Angels.
All these cultures also had shared morals, farming techniques, ideologies and social structures. Do we attribute all of these to ET aswell, or only the abstracts that are unexplainable, like discriptions of G*Ds , flying chariots, gog, magog etc that the ET/UFO community update as ancient astronauts that have visited and influenced us in the past.
We cannot second guess the history of these peoples with our own, just as abstract i might add, source of ET's, Et's we can't show except to point at history while we re-write it.

Coincidence? Impossible! The odds are a trillion to one! I can't imagine the myriad tribes and cultures separated by thousands of miles having the same belief systems!
So that automatically means its ET. Come on Mike. In the abscence of an answer is the standard.....Aliens of the Gaps.

What did the Egyptians have to do with the Orion Constellation? And Sirius? What was the connection? Did the 'Gods' come from there?
Think mike, How did any culture travel in the old times, or mark their calenders. Stars. I actually love this Star. It is an amazing prescence in the Sky, Sirius that is. Whilst I agree on the mysteries surounding aspects of astronomical accuracies within structures and monuments, this isn't enough to simply say it must be ET, given how much information has been lost regarding these cultures and how they existed. This Star is the brightest star vsible to us, well except for our own star, being the sun. This Star also has an odd coincidence with our calender, and traditioally New Years eve celebratons are linked to its cycle. Greeks and Egyptians also marked there own calenders with it. Folk lore and myth are inwined with these significant events. All cultures see the night sky Mike. The brightest of them all would surely be noted by cultures. The fact that Sirius has a cycle that fits our earths own 365 day cycle would mark it as significant, don't you think?
Orion is also interesting Mike. It is linked in lore and myth with the Big Dog(Sirius) in both Greek and Egyptian Cultures. But they are different mike, as with other cultures. If all these cultures have been influenced by ET, why is it not clear, the only thing that is clear is that these cultures have noted Stars that appear significant from others in the night sky, have noted the connections to calender cycles in seasons and have woven folk lore, myth and religion into their own cultures inspired by these stars, as there would be no understanding of the universe back in those days obviously abstract explanations such as Gods etc explain the significance of these Stars and why they are important to any culture. We see this with these stars in the cultures you mention. These can be attributed to human behaviours Mike. In fact they are by most, as there is little, if any evidence that supports ET's IMHO.

Facinating Subject and I am very interested in the religious aspects of ET and the way they are now being woven into these cultures and their older myths and folk lores, religious scriptures, doctrines, art works, superstitions and beliefs. Its called updating. Old Gods out, new ET's in. Safe middle ground between their old superstition and our new science and technology.

Cheers.

Cool Image link, BTW. Crystal links has a cool page on art works and UFO etc.
Here is another.
Art and UFO's

[edit on 19-4-2009 by atlasastro]

cdi

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

hi mike,
i will say that the object emerged from the exact centre. there was not any visual activity within the ring (flashing or otherwise other than the object), it remained as dark as the rest of the sky. with regards to pics, if this is an in-situ location to flag i will rig something together and attempt to furnish the site with something. i have perused your other thread some moons ago and looked in that area during winter. my kit is not that powerful but i am saving for better equipment. i of course loved the thread. cheerz.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cdi

Hi cdi! Good! I would love to see some of those pics! I hope it will be soon! Many ATSers have claimed to have seen some strange stuff going on in the night sky. Let's see what turns up!

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

The Koran is a mistranslation of the Qur'an by Noble Drew Ali. It is used mostly used by fringe groups such as the Nation of Islam and the Moorish Science Temple. Ignorant Westeners have confused the two.

posted on Apr, 22 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Never thought the Koran believed in ET’s . This makes it interesting that religious writings from different religions all refer to ET’s

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
anyone concidered that a Meeraj, such as the one supposidly on earth may in fact be near earth?? I dont think there would be anywhere of suitble size to accomodate a wormhole and its gravitational annomolies which would be genorated, ubless you wre to look at the northern lights as an indication and it being somewhere under all the ice and rock on at the pole.

The moon's elemental composition has a good proportion of iron within its surface. The idea that a dam had been constructed to contain the wormhole would surley require a 360 degree cage to completely cut it off from any access.
(A hole in the fabric of space would need all the space around it contained to close it)

Where it is mentioned that when the dam would fail the meeraj would become opporational again whereby the Maggog and Yagog could return may forcast the destuction of the moon.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There are some fake quran in internet, For online Quran that is real use this :

www.al-islam.org...

I dont remember of Yagog story, i only remember it's said that the world's destruction happens when :

1. The Sun rises from the west and falls to the east.
2. The Sun will only be approx. 1 inch from our head.

[edit on 14-7-2009 by Ponyo]

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The Koran speaks of a race called Jinn that can traverse parallel universes as well. I love all of the correlations between religion and science. You might check out the books of Enoch there is allot of this kind of material in them. Great post, Thanks!

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ponyo

I think it will be a frightening day when the Sun rises in the West. Also I'm sure within myself that that day will come. Hopefully not for awhile. What is this about the Sun being one inch from our heads? If you can please elaborate. Thank you and Peace

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
reply to post by Ponyo

I think it will be a frightening day when the Sun rises in the West. Also I'm sure within myself that that day will come. Hopefully not for awhile. What is this about the Sun being one inch from our heads? If you can please elaborate. Thank you and Peace

Sorry, i was wrong, it's not 1 inch, but 17-21 inches or 70 cubits.. The sun will be above our head was written in 2 different Hadith as far as i know, the first hadith by Bukhari-Muslim :"Human will sweat on the Day of Resurrection, the heat up-stream to the earth at 70 cubits". And the other's by Imam Muslim himself : The sun will come down toward the people on the day of Qiyama until it is only about a mile up. ".

There are 2 phase of doomsday (Qiyamah/Kiamat) in Islam, the first one's Kiamat Sugro (first phase leading to Kiamat Kubro), the other is Kiamat Kubro (the real destruction).

Conclusion from some Hadith and Quran verses about the signs of Kiamat Sugro
1. Allah send the prophet to earth for humankind, and some people will follow his message while the other dont.
2. "A slave birth his/her employer/master, and you see people who are bare feet, naked, and poor people, herders of animals race each other in high buildings." (Hadith by Imam Muslim)
3. Euphrates River was changed to gold.
4. Baitul Maqdis predominantly Muslims.
5. Many murders occur.
6. The emergence of the Khawarij (?) who will try to attack religions
7. Many protectors who defend zholim/evil deed
8. The war between Jews and Muslims
9. Fitnah/lies/defamation will be dominant in the market
10. Least knowledge, more adultery and drinking khamr/alchohol
11. There will be more females than males
12. Many mosque are built but they built them for pride
13. Widely spread Riba/interest (some kind of increase in the amount of a loan) and haram treasure/money

While the sign of Kiamat Kubro are :
1. Dukhan (?) which will come out and lead to disease that kill many humankind, mostly disbelievers.
2. Something or someone that is called "Dajjal" will spread fitna (lies/scandal) to take people's faith.
3. Some huge talking animal come out of the border in Shafa hill in Mecca.
4. The sun will come out of the sinking, by this time people will realize the truth but it's too late.
5. Jesus/Isa descent to the surface of this earth, support the government of Imam Mahadi (wise leader), break all crosses , and kill the Dajjal.
6. People of Yagog and Magog will come and create havoc in this earth, namely they come out after they have destroyed the wall that was made of iron mixed with copper that has been established by Zul Qarnain together with his followers.
7. Earthquake in the East.
8. Earthquake in the West.
9. Earthquake in the Arabian Peninsula.
10. Big fire that will scare people to the Mahsyar. The fire that began from the country of Yemen.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
The Koran speaks of a race called Jinn that can traverse parallel universes as well. I love all of the correlations between religion and science. You might check out the books of Enoch there is allot of this kind of material in them. Great post, Thanks!

Yeah youre right, i read some in quran verses that show there are living things other than on earth, and that Allah created Jinn long before Human existed. I personally think Jinn is what we know now as Aliens, and unexplainable creatures among us like chupacabra, tuyul, etc. I havent read book of Enoch, i'll Google it hopefully there's a download link somewhere.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

There is a wormhole right here on Earth that connects Earth with another planet. One day the creatures on that planet will use this wormhole to invade Earth: Allah gave a method of transportation to his angels throughout the universe. The Quran calls them ‘Maarej’ (Quran 70.3) and describes how angels use them for long distance travel. Today Moslems know that these ‘Maarej’ is what scientists call wormholes.

Muslims also believe that wormholes were not only used by their prophet and angels, (Quran 17.1) but also by hostile alien races called ‘Yagog and Magog’.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by mikesingh]

70 : 3, مِّنَ اللَّهِ ذِي الْمَعَارِجِ
Translation :
"From Allah, the Lord of the ways of Ascent."
مِّنَ = He
اللَّهِ = Allah
ذِي = Has
الْمَعَارِجِ (al-maarij) = The ascending stairways / higher place / (there's no exact translation of what a "Maarij" is).

17 : 1, بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَى بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلاً مِّنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الأَقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ لِنُرِيَهُ مِنْ آيَاتِنَا إِنَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ البَصِيرُ

Translation :
"Glorified be He Who carried His servant by night from the Inviolable Place of Worship to the Far distant place of worship the neighbourhood whereof We have blessed, that We might show him of Our tokens! Lo! He, only He, is the Hearer, the Seer."
It doesnt say anything about Yagog and Magog. Maybe in different verse, next time ill search..

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

I haven’t read the Koran myself, but here’s something that's pretty intriguing. According to Islamic teachings, there are many other planets that support life and exist throughout the universe.

Yeah, i also have been thinking that way since i read that part a while back.

Quran 65.12 اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ وَمِنَ الْأَرْضِ مِثْلَهُنَّ يَتَنَزَّلُ الْأَمْرُ بَيْنَهُنَّ لِتَعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَحَاطَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا
Allah it is who hath created seven heavens, and of the earth the like thereof. The commandment cometh down among them slowly, that ye may know that Allah is Able to do all things, and that Allah surroundeth all things in knowledge.
سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ = Sab a Samawat/ many heavens/ seven skies / seven/many galaxies (?) / the muslim scholars refer Sab a Samawat to 2:29.

Mahdi Puya explained Sab a Samawat as :
"In Arabic language, according to Lisanul kitab, sab-a is used (in addition to denote number seven) to say seven or more, several or many. Therefore, the seven heavens mentioned in this verse may mean a large number of heavens. What we see above is sama. Raghib Isphani says that every sama is a heaven in relation to what is beneath it. In verse 12 of al Talaq it is mentioned that there are as many earths as the heavens."

Quran 42.29 وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ خَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَثَّ فِيهِمَا مِن دَابَّةٍ وَهُوَ عَلَى جَمْعِهِمْ إِذَا يَشَاء قَدِيرٌ
And from His signs He created the heavens and the Earth; and the living creatures that He scattered in both of them; And He is capable of gathering them in one place if He wishes.

Mahdi Puya explained it like this :
Life is not confined to the earth. It is indicated in this verse that life in some form or other is existing in the millions of heavenly bodies scattered through space. The Almighty who created such countless beings has surely the power to bring them together when the trumpet is blown.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sikmike620

Sorry I know I should read the whole thread before answering but couldn't help replying to this comment, briefly if I may.

Here is a DIRECT reference to ET in the Quran that hope will shed more light on this thread.

Quran Al-Shawra 42:29:
أعوذ بالله من الشيطٰن الرجيم
بِسْمِ ٱللَّهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

وَمِنْ ءَايَٰتِهِۦ خَلْقُ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَثَّ فِيهِمَا مِن دَآبَّةٍۢ ۚ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ جَمْعِهِمْ إِذَا يَشَآءُ قَدِيرٌۭ

[Shakir 42:29] And one of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and what He has spread forth in both of them of living beings; and when He pleases He is all-powerful to gather them together.

[Yusufali 42:29] And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the living creatures that He has scattered through them: and He has power to gather them together when He wills.

[Pickthal 42:29] And of His portents is the creation of the heaven and the earth, and of whatever beasts He hath dispersed therein. And He is Able to gather them when He will.

I am sure this verse deserves a thread in its own right.

OK, will continue this facinating thread and then reply God willing as I am an Arab and thanks God have little knoweldge of how to interpret the Quran using the Quran itself not our desires.

Allah knows best and controls all Seen and Unseen in real time.

Ali Adams
God > infinity
www.heliwave.com

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
quod.lib.umich.edu... here is a concordance of the Koran. I don't have time to research this, however i thought it might be helpful on this topic.
here is a link to how use a concordance. www.iei.uiuc.edu... I am not well versed in this type of subject, I do know that it is used look up a word and how it was contextually referenced. Strong's exhaustive concordance would also be a good for this. Strong's is more in-depth it lists every word in the bible and the context it was used in. Like the ancient aliens aspect very interesting, and Thanks for the post.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Do you see where I'm going? Similarly, interpretation is what it's all about. Can anyone claim to have cut the 'code'? I don't think so. Therefore, it's more prudent to have an open mind on the real meanings hidden in many diverse religious texts that have indicated the same modern scientific concepts. Now that's a coincidence if ever there was one! This boils down to corroboration and therefore the possibility of the interpretation mentioned in the OP as true!

And all thanks to God, I have been shown part of the Code to unlocking some of the hidden secrets in the Quran, and the first such secret is related to 2012 and 31 danager latitudes. Please see Quran and 2012 at www.heliwave.com... for full details.

Ali Adams
God > infinity

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Wow! Interesting thread! But what's the big deal in the Koran mentioning 'wormholes' and so on? Every religion includes stuff mentioning 'heaven' the cosmos, other planets, space and time. There's gotta be more than what meets the eye.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join