Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Koran Mentions Worm Holes Through Which Aliens Will Invade Earth!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I would just like to say that this is a fantastic thread. If only more religious threads were like this one where discussions are taking place between Atheists, Christians and Muslims in a logical manner - No arguing or any of that stuff, just an intelligent discussion. Hopefully this thread can be a template for other threads.

If those wanting to argue just put their pride to one side, and accepted that no-one on this planet has a definitive answer to the ultimate truth, that Christians, Muslims, Jews, Atheists etc are all just trying to find the truth using their own methods, laws and teachings, then it will be better times for all. Just respect the ways of others until something comes along that no-one can ignore, whether it's in 100 years, 1000 years or a million years from now. For the Abrahamic religions, if Jesus does return to fight the Anti-Christ (Not the fake one if you believe some theorists using Holo technology, but the real one, which I'm sure you'll feel is real), then religion will be proved right. If there is no second coming of Jesus, and we're all living in peaceful bliss in the future with no NWO etc, then the Atheists will be proved right. The problem is that everyone thinks they're right today instead of just getting on with their lives, and it doesn't help when followers of each Abrahamic religion are insulting one another when they do worship the same God.

S + F though!!

[edit on 11-4-2009 by JasonT]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by aysekaly
Also, in Q'uran, it mentiones that there isn't any other beings, ET living on any planet. It tells about heaven, hell, satan, angels, some spiritual beings. I hope this would cover some of you questions.

That's what this whole debate is about - interpretation! What are these spiritual beings? Satan? Angels? Can you explain? Could this be interpreted as ETs? Could Heaven and Hell be two planets at war? Could Satan be the ruler of the evil planet? Could angels be the good ETs?

It is possible that ETs were described as angels in most religious books for want of a better word! How do YOU interpret these concepts?

I wanted to emphasize that if Allah would wanted to mention ET's, he could have easily said ET.

ETs? That word wasn't in the vocabulary then. Its's very much a 20th century addition to the dictionary.

Allah mentions angels! Angels = ETs, probably!

Cheers!

[edit on 11-4-2009 by mikesingh]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

cool story, BUT, it would help to see the actual verses this is mentioned in.
until I see that, its the same as that one dude who translates the ancient sumerian text and talks about planet X... only he gets that translation.
Luckily for us, the Koran has been translated for us already, so if someone here knows where to find those verses, that would be killer.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

so allah made wormholes for his angels to travel through,makes it sound like his angels are physical beings.i wonder if the christian angels need wormholes too?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by pauldamo

Can you explain what 'angels' mean exactly? That's something that's not been deciphered yet on this thread!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Looks like the new ideas are old ideas.

One would have to do this to fly in the face of reality
to overcome the space radiation shielded by the earth
that is equivalent to 30" of lead.

Perhaps not killing instantly but puts the screws on Star Treking
for years.

Yes, one would have to avoid travel in 3D space without
warps.

It is strange how the ancients luckily were not capable of
extended space flight and met an other dimension being.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Here's some research that could be related to this.

Awhile back I posted a thread entitled: "The Seven Earths". It is located here: www.abovetopsecret.com...&colorshift=yes

There are Seven core worlds that can be found in the Jewish Cabala, Islam, and Zoroastrianism. According to the Cabala they each have their own Suns. According to Islamic writings, the closest one would take 500 years to travel to and the furthest out, the Seventh, around 3000 years. I have to ask at what speed? They are separated by "unearthly waters", which I assume to mean the primordial waters of the great deep, aka Tehom. This wouldn't mean literal water but the abyssal vacuum of space.

The Yezidis also have a tradition of Seven earths as well, where Melek Taus has been given dominion over them. Note that Melek Taus is thought of to be Satan.

Note there is a clear distinction between these Seven core worlds and the Seven Heavens, which appear to be non terrestrial realms.

As for Gog and the Magog, Gog "himself" is the chief prince of the Magog. The Biblical references to him imply that he is one of the Sarim, or angelic princes that rule over the nations.

Some people have interepreted Gog as being the same as Abaddon(literally destroyer), king of the Abyss and the abyssal "locust" horde. That would make the abyssal locust horde the Magog.

Rereading Revelations 9 in light of this would impy that the chapter is about an apocalyptic extraterestrial invasion of earth.

What is also really interesting is that one sci fi show has already made the Magog into aliens.

Magog(Andromeda)
en.wikipedia.org...(Andromeda)

In the show the Magog inhabit a Dyson Ring, a mobile home world built around an artificial star.

Their god and leader is known as the "Spirit of the Abyss", sometimes refered to as "The Darkness".

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I'm an indigenous Maori from New Zealand in our culture ET's were referenced as Angels and God's, we have a divine source which all god's and angels are created from that is called IO - The fatherless one who created all of the universe.

These god's/ET's were also referenced as Maori skyfather (Ranginui) - the ones from above who joined with our Maori earth mother (Papatuanuku) to create hybrids.

Funny how this is common with many indigenous cultures around the world even with the Sumerain tablets it has some similarities which shouldn't be missed.

Good Post dude...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I feel that ETs are cosmic "button men". If we get too wacked out, they will push the button on us. Take care--------------------------PC

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I need to mention this book Gog and MagogBy Sverre Bøe which has a preview on Google books.

There appears to be evidence clearly linking Gog and the Magog with the "locusts" in ancient texts.

Also worth mentioning is the prophetic "War of Gog and Magog" in Ezekiel which shows an alliance of nations invading Israel.

If the Magog are these locust things I have to wonder how an alliance with humans comes about?

One thing about the word locust as well, the original latin word, Locusta, referred to a number of crustaceans and insects. For example the Praying Locust would be better known to us as the Praying Mantis. Mantis is simply the greek word for prophet or seer.

The things in Revelations 9 are clearly not grasshoppers. These things have recognizable faces, sharp teeth, armor, and tails with stingers. They sound like some type of arthropod. Almost like H. R. Giger's "necroms" better known to us as the Xenomorphs from the film Alien.

I would have to ask if there is much UFO lore about arthropod aliens? Most lore out there is about is about humanoids like the so called greys.

How many reports are there of insect, crustacean, or arachnid types?

An even scarier thought is that the arthropod form may not even imply a "living" being, but a horde of machines.

Sounds like an epic space opera in the making!

One other question I have to ask deals with an apocalyptic prophecy from one of the Central American civilizations dealing with the Tzitzimime, bony spider like beings from the stars that devour humans. Does anyone have any more info on this?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Looks like the new ideas are old ideas.

One would have to do this to fly in the face of reality
to overcome the space radiation shielded by the earth
that is equivalent to 30" of lead.

Perhaps not killing instantly but puts the screws on Star Treking
for years.

Yes, one would have to avoid travel in 3D space without
warps.

It is strange how the ancients luckily were not capable of
extended space flight and met an other dimension being.

I have to ask what if space travel was dictated by solar weather?

For instance right now there is very little solar activity, perfect for deep space travel since the solar wind isn't near as dangerous right now.

One might say only when the "Stars were right" or when we have deep solar minimums that interstellar travel becomes safe.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JasonT
I would just like to say that this is a fantastic thread. If only more religious threads were like this one where discussions are taking place between Atheists, Christians and Muslims in a logical manner - No arguing or any of that stuff, just an intelligent discussion. Hopefully this thread can be a template for other threads.

If those wanting to argue just put their pride to one side, and accepted that no-one on this planet has a definitive answer to the ultimate truth, that Christians, Muslims, Jews, Atheists etc are all just trying to find the truth using their own methods, laws and teachings, then it will be better times for all. Just respect the ways of others until something comes along that no-one can ignore, whether it's in 100 years, 1000 years or a million years from now. For the Abrahamic religions, if Jesus does return to fight the Anti-Christ (Not the fake one if you believe some theorists using Holo technology, but the real one, which I'm sure you'll feel is real), then religion will be proved right. If there is no second coming of Jesus, and we're all living in peaceful bliss in the future with no NWO etc, then the Atheists will be proved right. The problem is that everyone thinks they're right today instead of just getting on with their lives, and it doesn't help when followers of each Abrahamic religion are insulting one another when they do worship the same God.

It's great to see a religious thread where the vast majority of posters are respectful toward the OP. Also good people realise that translating from one language to another can be very challenging at times. When you translate from one to another, it's not simply a case of swapping one word for the "equivalent" in the other. So even when analysing this "Worm Hole" idea, we must be careful not to mistranslate or misatrribute the words in question. Perhaps more input from those fluent in Arabic and English could better translate/interpret these words.

If only the same level of courtesy and optimism found in threads such as these could be emulated in Christian-themed religious threads. Hopefully this thread will reinforce the idea that people of all religions/ways of life/non-religions can discuss religious scriptures without disrespecting and ridiculing those who choose to belief in these texts.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I believe the Bible and Koran give the exact same messages but the Bible has been so many times translated, altered and used as a tool of the elite that it has lost its validity. The US version has change "thou shall not kill" to ""thou shall not murder" for its soldiers.
The muslim have chose the keep it in the orginal arabic language so it is a gold mine of information. The only thing in the way is misinterpretation and fanaticism which stop progress in understanding.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
If they are using wormholes and Koran new about it thousand years ago - Earth would be invaded already.

If there are any extraterrestrials, I think there is monitoring going on and intervention will be seen if we continue to destroy earth successfully at the current rate. So far destruction of the Earth and Human beings has been a real success and we will see aliens, who be forced to put an end to it very soon.

For those who want to see aliens at any cost regardless of the future of humanity, I encourage to help destroy Earth even faster

It is funny, isn't it? No it is not!

[edit on 12-4-2009 by FIFIGI]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
I have to ask what if space travel was dictated by solar weather?

For instance right now there is very little solar activity, perfect for deep space travel since the solar wind isn't near as dangerous right now.

One might say only when the "Stars were right" or when we have deep solar minimums that interstellar travel becomes safe.

Is that a Lovecraft reference there? Bravo to you if it is =)

Anyway, my Koran says "ladders," definately not wormholes. As has been said all the way, it's interpertation. I love getting into this stuff though.

And Mike, I'm going to read your seven earths thread tomorrow. Thanks

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

IF the Qu'ran knew about it 1600 years ago....the approximate time that the 'text' was written...roughly...then, yes!!

We would already be 'toast'....'kaput'....'ended'....."colonel klinked"!!....

Point is, we aren't dead.

WHAT does that tell you???? Come on....you all have thinking caps....put them on and THINK!!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It would make me think the wardens are doing their jobs and keeping the poachers in check.

Well at least until we need culling.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
hey, quite possibly. North american indians say the same thing in their legends - that there are different dimensions and that they came to earth originally from one of these other dimensions thru a 'hole'. many shamans also say things like this i think. now modern physicists are also saying there are other dimensions and that worm holes exist and could possibly be built.

an example of a worm hole operating in ufo lore: is on the utah ranch connected with the skinwalker legends of the native americans (book: hunt for the skinwalker - has some interesting stuff in it). the family who lived on the farm said they saw a hazy orange 'hole' in the sky, through which they could see the blue sky of another world = cuz it didnt match up with teh sky around the orange hole. They also said they saw ships/ufos go in and out of this 'hole' in the sky. also the team of scientists who visited the ranch - one of them (NIDS) said they saw a being emerge/climb out of a 'hole' like this/or slightly different type of hole..

interesting stuff. i think people should take it seriously.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
When I first read this, I thought it said 'Korean Mentions Worm Holes.....etc....'

Wow!!! What a difference!!!

Imagine, if....Dick Cheney were still in charge????

We would have seen mushroom clouds galore!!!!

followed by....a very serious face....

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sura 42,Verse 29 (42:29) "Among His (God's) signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth,and the living creatures that He has scattered through them :and He has power to gather them together when He wills."

Key word in that quotation from the Qu'ran is them

answering-islam.com...

"God is He Who created seven heavens and of the earth a similar number..."

[edit on 12-4-2009 by infinite]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join