It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Considering that a NWO is not so bad...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Look, one has to only look at the moral decline that has occured in one persons lifepsan in the United States in the past 60 years to know that people do not have to be coerced into doing bad things that are detrimental to society... or to sit around and be entertained by people pretending to do all sorts of bad things while all of this is occuring... Even nations that have been very upright have eventually fallen and faded away because the gov't, people and language becomes fractured and the whole structure eventually collapses under the weight of the quasi-stupid majority. Quite frankly, yeah I think the media is manipulating everything and is controlled but you know what? If so many people can't notice it then maybe you should consider they need to be treated this way since they cannot properly analyze what is happening... and ultimately only react (usually destructively) when some sort of situation reaches their immediate scope of vision. Quite frankly although we are capable of a lot of great achievments it is only due to the thin strings that bind civilization together that enable them to come to full fruition. Our tech as it is right now more or less enables the populace to have something to do (jobs) and requires less intelligent people to do things... if our tech were advanced by a few magnitudes to where people didn't have to work or whatever what do you think they would do? Fight eachother etc etc... most of our species sucks quite frankly...

I dunno, I used to be against an NWO but now I'm thinking wtf, it would be only a matter of time before nuclear weapons would be used by non-superpowers sporadically that would eventually become a huge mess that would drag us unto a... dim age or something.

Meh, just rambling...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I understand your sentiments here but how could you think of embracing a way of life where only the rich were allowed to live a lucious life while you were their slave? Society never got the way it did on it's own, it was coherced by the ptb, all in the name of money, power and control. That's your new world order. It's all about control. In a future world of the nwo, people will only be allowed to live as long as their usefullness continues, and then when they can't contribute(work), they are killed off. Wow, so when you reach the age of, let's say, 45-50 max, you get carted off like a cow to slaughter and get expunged! Great life eh? I agree, our ways of life now have a lot to be desired, but at least we do have freedom within our own minds yet. Our society as a whole has eroded for the worst, but look around and tell me the gov't is not to blame? They allowed our jobs to get outsourced, they allowed illegal mexicans to come and take our jobs, they allowed us to be taxed into oblivion, all the while they continue to live high on the hog! And now you say you would support a gov't that's worse than what we have now?

join