It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Atheists care about religion?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by spy66

Try this on....

This is actually a great feed. It explains a lot. Just the right amount so no one should get lost in the information given.

But there is always something to pick on.

Like intelligence and time.

But then they talk before they have really thought about what they are about to say.

To proclaim that matter and energy dont have a intelligence on its own just shows that. To say that there has to be a God pushing things around for things to happen is a joke. Matter, time and energy moves quite fine on its own. Just give it time and things will change.

All matter and energy has a form for intelligence. It just depends on how you like to defy intelligence. But you cant compare human intelligence to a specific matter. You have to understand the function and power that the matter has or is to understand its intelligence.

A mathematical equation is a good way to see the intelligence in a matter.
Because everything either adds up or it dont. Some might not understand the intelligence in what i just said. But if you think about it you might later on.

A illustration. 2+2 = 4 There are 5 different forms of intelligence in this equation.

4 is also intelligent because it will have a function after it passes through equality. 4 will react to the matter and energy in the time space dimension it just entered.

PS. 4 also became a new dimension if anyone didn't see that.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Welfhard
reply to post by spellbound

You consider nothing something, in regard to spirituality. If you do, then yes, everyone believes in "something", cept that's the most pointless, and meaningless statement ever.

I think we can call this the "Crowded Vacuum Theory". Spellbinding, isn't it.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

"4 is also intelligent because it will have a function after it passes through equality. 4 will react to the matter and energy in the time space dimension it just entered."

You're just making this stuff up as you go along, aren't you? Too much time on your hands?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
reply to post by spy66

"4 is also intelligent because it will have a function after it passes through equality. 4 will react to the matter and energy in the time space dimension it just entered."

You're just making this stuff up as you go along, aren't you? Too much time on your hands?

Am i ?

You have 2+2 then you get 4. A totaly new dimension. Look at the equation. Its one dimension plus another (2+2) meaning they mirge together to form a dimension 4.

Dont you get it !!!

You have 2+2 .... this is time. When it passes through equality (=) you get a new time 4.

Do you get it now ?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

Not false. If you believe in nothing, you are in the act of believing.

A doctorate in Philosophy will do it every time.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Circular logic. A course in Semantics would help you.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
Not false. If you believe in nothing, you are in the act of believing.

A doctorate in Philosophy will do it every time.

Yes, but that logical conclusion just boils down to semantic hair-splitting, and the only purpose it serves in reality is to make someone feel clever for pointing out the loophole.

Much like a doctorate in Philosophy, oddly enough.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

I can also tell you very easy way to learn how to figure out loss of energy as well.

Illustration:

-5 + 9 = +4

Here you have two different forces of dimensions. One is -5 and one is +9. One is negative and one is positive. And added up they make the new dimension of matter +4

First i will add them all up so i know how much matter i have.

-1,-1,-1,-1,-1 + 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1 = 14 dimensions of matter.

Then i do the math.

-5 + 9 = +4

14 - 4 = 10

I have lost 10 dimensions of matter to make +4. But i didn't actually loss them because you cant ever loos anything.

The equation -5 + 9 = +4 is not actually a precise equation. You will in reality have more then one equality to pay attention to if you want to keep track of everything.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

You could have just said, "Yes". It would have been faster.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

You could have just said, "Yes". It would have been faster.

You have no idea of the concept of time do you. And you probable dont know that every movement you make with your body is a mathematical equation. And you probable dont realise that each movement takes a certain time.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

I'm not interested in your word soup posts, as far as debating the idiosyncratic definitions you revel in. Now if you revert to a standard lexicon and give up the imaginary words, there's a possibility. Otherwise, you are just entertainment.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

reply to post by spy66

I'm not interested in your word soup posts, as far as debating the idiosyncratic definitions you revel in. Now if you revert to a standard lexicon and give up the imaginary words, there's a possibility. Otherwise, you are just entertainment.

Well as long as you read i am happy. The rest is your problem.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

reply to post by spy66

Well as long as you read i am happy. The rest is your problem.

Why do you think I bother to read your posts. They're non-communicative and null content.

Back on topic, CNN is covering a court ruling that lets stand a marriage between a 40-something man and an 8 yo girl. The marriage was arranged by the girl's father to pay off a debt he had with the "groom". Can anybody guess which religious law the judge cited to allow this blatant pedophilia?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Committed atheists are very religious, which is why they are committed atheists. It is a religion. Secular humanism claims to be the religion of atheism and one of its tenets is that "matter is self-existant, not created."

This means that atheists really believe that matter is God, that matter itself has godlike properties and qualities of being self-existant, eternal, and able to produce life spontaneously. These are all attributes of God.

So they do believe in God. They just give him another name -- DIRT.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth
Committed atheists are very religious, which is why they are committed atheists. It is a religion. Secular humanism claims to be the religion of atheism and one of its tenets is that "matter is self-existant, not created."

This means that atheists really believe that matter is God, that matter itself has godlike properties and qualities of being self-existant, eternal, and able to produce life spontaneously. These are all attributes of God.

So they do believe in God. They just give him another name -- DIRT.

Sorry, but that makes no sense at all. Atheists are without theism by definition. Theists are scared of a mindset that doesn't require a god. It threatens them because they might begin to question their fantasies, and that can't be allowed.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Sorry, but that makes no sense at all. Atheists are without theism by definition. Theists are scared of a mindset that doesn't require a god. It threatens them because they might begin to question their fantasies, and that can't be allowed.

No, those are the agnostics. They have no theism because they just don't know and admit it.

Atheists have a dogma, and they are prepared to argue logically for their beliefs. So they are committed theists.

They believe DIRT has godlike powers, and it is stated as such in the Humanist Manifesto, the official creed of atheists.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

We have an official creed now?

When did that happen? Is there a newsletter I'm supposed to receive or something?

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

No, those are the agnostics. They have no theism because they just don't know and admit it.

Atheists have a dogma, and they are prepared to argue logically for their beliefs. So they are committed theists.

They believe DIRT has godlike powers, and it is stated as such in the Humanist Manifesto, the official creed of atheists.

Okay, so you make up your own definitions of words. ATS-speak. That's nice. However, I think you'll find that atheists are far too independent to be herded into one particular dogma. Unlike theist sheep, who follow orders very meekly.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Okay, so you make up your own definitions of words. ATS-speak. That's nice. However, I think you'll find that atheists are far too independent to be herded into one particular dogma. Unlike theist sheep, who follow orders very meekly.

All atheists agree that matter is self-existant, not created, capable of producing life within itself.

Agnostics will tell you, we don't know, we have not decided, we are searching, don't have the answers.

Atheists have the answers and are ready to argue and prove that God does not exist, except that matter itself contains godlike powers of self-existance and eternality and the ability to produce life spontaneously from itself.

Otherwise, you're not an atheist. You are an agnostic, still searching, not sure yet what the heck you believe.

Then there are atheist pagans, people who do not believe in the existance of God the Creator and believe many gods evolved from self-existant matter." Most pagans choose one or two "gods," or just worship Satan outright. Most pagans also believe they will eventually "evolve" into being gods themselves, if not that they are already god.

So many pagans are atheists, in that they will trace their belief in origins to self-existant matter able to produce life from itself, and to evolution, to gods evolving from this self-existant matter.

Not all atheists are pagans, and not all pagans are atheists.

BTW, Muslims are not atheists and are also not pagans. Christians and Muslims share the belief in an eternal Creator God, all-knowing, all powerful, holy and just. There is a small sect of Jews who also cling to the Old Testament belief in the Creator God. But the popular belief of modern Judaism is in the Talmud and Cabala, and is antichrist religion, meaning it does believe in a Creator God, but has declared war against God and aligned itself with Satan.

Satanists are in another class entirely from the pagans and atheists and agnostics. Satanists are not atheists by any means, but they have chosen to align themselves with the enemies of God. Many pagans align themselves with lesser demonic deities, not realizing who they serve. Satanists are enlightened to the existance of God but have chosen to align themselves with Satan instead.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Salt of the Earth

"All atheists agree that matter is self-existant, not created, capable of producing life within itself. "

Evolutionary scientists say the same thing. So what?

You look at this through the filter of your own needs for a Great Sky Fairy. I don't suffer from that handicap. You're the one with the limitations and burdens. You're the one that needs to grow out of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join