It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unknown aerial phenomena and chemtrails in sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
i was filming some chemtrails and caught this thing in the sky, well two things actually but they behave very strangely indeed and just as its about to reach the maximum zoom and settle right on the morphing and altering object it merges into a dark almost black rod like shape and vanishes instantanaeously and has a visible effect, i believe, on my nokia camera fones colour depth or richness or vividness or wotever its called, then we pull back a bit and see that the second one that was half hidden by the chimney stack is also absent. if any one can truly explain this to me id be truly thankful either way if it turns out to be classable as a legitimate ufo sighting and video capture or if there is a more scientific explanation for what is seen here,scientific but verifiable by myself or others cos i wont settle for any old explanation,cos i aint nobodys fool my friends so please enjoy this clip and if you know what this is please share it with those of us who have never seen anything like this before.it was filmed on sunday morning 5th of april 2009 in blackpool lancashire by myself.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The video doesnt appear to work, so its hard to tell what it could be.

new topics

join