It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Standard Take off and Approaches to AR51?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Hi,

Is there charts that I can download regarding the standard approaches and take offs at Area 51?

Or, is there any recordings from Area 51 that Janet flights uses just to ge an idea what standard departures and appraches they use at AREA 51?

Thx.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by infocon_delta]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
There are no public documents for Groom Lake. In fact, even the known aviation fixes are not publish. From a FOIA request I made to the FAA, the fixes have reserved names so that there is no confusion with published fixes. but the FAA doesn't have (or claims not to have) the actual fixes. Note that you can't even get approach/departure data for the Tonopah Test Range, which is far less secret.

Janet Scanner recordings
from
Janet info

Nellis range navigation beacons

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have archived a few flights that were logged from internet tracking.

n623ba

n623ba #2

This link is a mps format file that you will have to load manually into Google Earth. It has a few more Janet flights.
mps format file

Lockheed shuttle (perhaps a trip to Yucca Dry Lake)

I have some best guesses at the fixes, though I need to find the file.

Restricted Airspace

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thanks for those links.

But what are those red, green, blue, and orange lines mean in the Restricted Airspace Google Earth file?

Please explain.

[edit on 13-4-2009 by infocon_delta]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I made that kmz by creating routes in a mapping program. There are different colors for each route. The colors have no significance. The data is from the FAA SUA.

top topics

join