It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declassified CIA documents show mind control projects created super spies, terrorists, assassins

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by merkaba93

McVeigh was a scapegoat. Rogue agents within the CIA, FBI and the Mossad organized the OKC disaster, 9/11, USS Liberty, USS Cole, 77 London bombing, Madrid bombing, Osama Bin Laden (CIA asset), and a whole host of other False Flag Operations; same SOP.

This was done for three main reasons:

1) To destroy evidence (OKC building) of which was held in the building and implicated the banksters to a whole host of crimes, same as the Pentagon location of which was missiled (no aircraft involved).

2) To dissuade and prohibit the formation of Militia groups of which is Constitutionally protected.

Remember Waco, (considered Religious extremists) of whom were murdered. This was yet another 'example' set for the masses to witness their lack of freedom of Religion in the Bankster controlled mass media. These people should have been de-programmed, not murdered. This was merely practice (spec ops) for what was to come later.

3) To help bring about a NWO by bringing in stricter 'enforcement' measures against the people at large.

In 1814 the White House, Library of Congress and other associated buildings were burned to the ground to destroy the original transcripts of the US Constitution. It has something do to with this: The Plantation

As soon as fellows such as President Lincoln, Jackson (attempted assassination), John F. Kennedy, Robert Kennedy, JFK jr and a host of others mentioned they were to abolish the Federal Reserve and print their own US currency, they were assassinated.

The US was taken hostage long ago and the crimes perpetuated on the people and their 'elected' leaders continued to go unnoticed but to only a few who were in the know. Those in the know have been blackmailed, payed off, threatened or assassinated to keep the crime wave in motion.

A financial Tsunami is on the way, courtesy of the fractional reserve banking fraud perpetuated by the International bankster cartel and Co.

History of the Federal Reserve

How could this be one might ask:

Timeline of the Rothschild banking dynasty

They spoke, did the people bear witness to 'their' words?

Rot-child quotes

Illuminati quotes

NWO quotes

History books make good fodder for the Fire.

It is time for the People to take action or be ignorant, bridled slaves unto 'Another'.

As the hunted leaves a trail of blood, the Banksters leave a trail of money.

Audit the Fed, IRS, IMF, The World Bank, Bank for International Settlements, Central Banks of the World, the UN. You get the idea. They'll surely be running for cover. You'd probably never see or hear from these beasts of 'Your' burden again.

If the money was stolen from you via ill-gotten gain, fraud and high acts of Treason, GET IT BACK, return it to the Treasury and the People. Bring back a gold, silver backed currency for the interim to something greater which lies ahead.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

As an ex-Commando operative, I witnessed various forms of neuro-linguistic programming and it ultimately failed in the End.

I'm still an operative, though I work for the People, as per Constitution.

I was always told I 'thought' too much.

Don't think just Do as they would say.

I chose to ETS with Honorable Discharge and went to University and Graduated with Honors.

I have since had some quite unusual 'experiences' of Enlightenment of which I'd rather not get into here though it has changed my life and purpose.

I choose to Honor Integrity, Freedom, Independence and the ideals of Sovereignty inherent in all of humanity if they choose to listen to that inner voice of Reason found via Intellect and led by one's Sapience.

We have a choice.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
no big surprise here. its been a part of the SOP's for years.

www.disinfomatrix.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Edits, add-ons to prior posts ^^ posted.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Do you suppose me and a few others in the UK that complain about organised stalking and electronic harassment are being subjected to a form of MKUltra treatment?

Although I have been very careful about my complaints, at every turn I seek help people agree to investigate or do something then a short while later are in the fear of God off the issue even over the telephone and refuse to entertain the release of information under the Data Protection Act or the FOI Act.

All I can say is the electronic harassment is extremely painful and I can not get any sleep more than three hours a night. I usually cat nap during my lunch break at work.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Wow,that vid about the british troops was frightening,one of the reasons im on ATS was because of the existence of documents pertaining to MKULTRA

en.wikipedia.org...

However i first saw its effects in a video of jimi hendrix live at woodstock,the crowd looked like zombies!,only later did i find out that,they hadn't slept for three days straight and were continually bombarded with loud sounds because the concert was 72 hours non-stop.

Whats really messed up was that many of these crowd control experiments didn't even make sense scientifically!

Great post, Favourited,especially the vid.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think that the political assassinations and mass shootings we've seen in America for the last several decades are the result of government-sponsored mind control — and particularly this very unusual spate of shootings just in the last few weeks, all occurring as the new administration is considering more draconian federal gun-control measures.

One of the recent mass-shooters even blamed his murderous actions on his fear of Obama ordering gun seizures in the near future.

I think it's true. I think our government, under a number of administrations going back to the 1960s, has repeatedly reconditioned the minds of borderline schizophrenics in our general population, essentially programming them to kill when provided with the appropriate "cue"... Shades of The Manchurian Candidate.

For those who doubt that such a far-reaching mind-control program could be successfully implemented, I need only point to our thriving commercial advertising industry, which has refined telemetry behavior modification to a fine art. Hell, many of you probably enjoy commercial advertising and sing along with your favorite television commercials, never realizing that you've been modified.

As one who has worked in the advertising and marketing industry for nearly 30 years, I can tell you flat-out that your minds have already been reconditioned to respond to verbal and graphic cues, probably even against your wills. The word "FRESH!" for example, when used in commercial advertising, prevents you from logically deducing that the product has, in fact, been decaying inside of a filthy shipping container for several days. The word "SAVE!" actually means "spend"... The word "FREE!" means "after purchase" and so forth.

There's a cynical witticism in the advertising industry: Advertising is the art of suspending human intelligence just long enough to sell it something.

I imagine you all would agree with that statement without blinking an eye. But don't you realize that it's not merely a truism — you've been brainwashed repeatedly in your lives. The advertising industry can make you salivate like Pavlov's dogs, give you an erection, make you ashamed of your skin or your ass or the color of your hair, et cetera. They do it with word cues, with visual cues, and they do it so reliably that they can project the increase in sales before they even run an ad to the public.

We've been honing our advertising skills for centuries, but the electronic communications age ushered in the potential for mass behavior modification, and you'd better believe we jumped on the opportunity.

Telemetry mind-control works so well, in a very demonstrable commercial way, that it only makes sense we would use the same technique as a sort of bio weapon.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I had a supposed CIA contact and he said they did some pretty nasty things,especially during the Cold War era.Good post!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
When I was younger (below 11) I remember a Timothy McVeigh story on the news about his execution and I cried because I knew "he" was innocent somehow. It was weird to describe, and to this date I still don't think he did it consciously.

[edit on 11/4/09 by Nventual]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
For anyone that hasn't read Naomi Klein's The Shock Doctrine, her first chapter is about this. The person she is speaking to, Gail Kastner, is a victim of CIA experiments done in the 50's in Montreal by a Dr. Ewen Cameron. To read about the state of this woman today and what they did to her and many others back then is chilling.

To sum it up, they tried to "wipe" her and many others minds to be able to have a clean slate to work with. It didn't work but they did learn a lot from those studies.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Of all the conspiracy theories, these tend to 'creep me out' the most.

SchroDog wonders if they still go on..., I wonder what possibly could have motivated them to stop?

As technology moves into uncharted territory, how much more refined could they become? And using the ubiquitous framework of 'privatized' defense contractors protected both by government 'classification' and 'trade secrecy' protection, where would one begin to look for the signs of it being used?

I know people are often 'struck' by a realization that something is just 'not right' with a certain circumstance, or event in their lives. How likely could it be that they are being subjected to something as elusive as mind-control manipulation? And to what end could such technology, skill, or 'control' be used? I think what has been shown is that at an individual-level, people can be controlled quite effectively, but does that translate to 'mob' control? I hope not - but I see it as a natural extension of the field; which means whatever 'experiments' can be done, are being, or will be, carried out.

Unfortunately, I have many more questions than there seem to be easily accepted answers. The whole subject is dark and foreboding. I must ask, who can we trust with such capabilities? What 'agency' should be delving into this --- secretly.

The solution to this problem is simple. Remove the secret nature. If the entire project and it's results were declassified, there would be no need to fear it. Why is that fear necessary?

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
M Kultra programs initiated with the nazis and their research was merged with US research in Montualk and various evil nefarius programs, with fingers for M Kultra being prevalent everywhere in every community, even in schools. And victims everywhere. Many people have been abused and many have died and it has to stop.

Some of the stuff breaks my heart. One of my friends was on this program, and he would write differently sometimes, like a different person. I suspected stuff from the early joint program with the ets, and memory leaks myself, but then felt this has been removed. People are treated like disposable objects on this program. Everyone to the cartel is a disposable object merely serving them.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is (obviously because of my sn) a huge interest to me. I think, though, that there is a difference between brainwashing and mind control. What the OP listed was obviously part of a now declassified mind control program that had various functions if successful....and we are told that those projects had failed, were ended yada yada of course they haven't ended, but we have been brainwashed to think it

Really I think that brainwashing can be done with susceptible people (such as those in a cult) if there is a charismatic leader that wants to manipulate them, be narcissistic, what-have-you. The difference is, there is no gov't agenda with this, although I am sure there are pariah cult leaders that are used to push a gov't agenda or, who knows, maybe the gov even "borrows" ex cult members to see what they can do with them.

So I suppose the argument is brain washing and mind control are not the same thing.

Brainwashing=no gov't involvement
Mind Control= TBD, but gov't involved and some deep stuff

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I hardly think that mk ultra ended... i think its probably under another name now, still in place, maybe monica lewinsky woke up too lol

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Mod note: This seems to have been posted to the wrong thread. If necessary, please feel free to start a new thread on this. -- Majic

[edit on 4/11/2009 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Last year, after the 'bus beheading' in western Canada, I began to look into MKULTRA. I eventually wound up on the Mind Control Forums where I found the 'testimony' of Steve Smith.

It's an incredible story. And Dr. Barker is still around too ...

Weird stuff.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I was told of recent techniques where "special forces" are given massive amounts of information under hypnosis. From what I was told, it was something like 200+ pages a minute being feed into the mind.
I was also told some of the trainees couldn't cope and had breakdowns.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
What I have always wondered about is the whole "Catcher in the Rye" conspiracy and how this book was found in the possession of several people accused of political assassination.....we haven't heard THAT ONE lately...so I wonder what is the new version of the Catcher in the Rye or is the conspiracy itself a conspiracy
Something of an enigma inside a secret enveloped in conspiracy.... I mean really, its odd, the book is decent, but>>>?? I know personally I don't want to buy it, which goes into the next interesting thing to me---what does it take to set up a "patsy mind controlled person"? A "fall guy"? I've always wondered if there was some Federal mandate
on what kind of person would be perfect to set up for any ~~unauthorized off the book~~ purpose. Largely I wonder this, because I want to avoid doing those things (sarcasm)...But seriously, I have wondered if there is some such blueprint and what the hay this Catcher in the Rye business is all about.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul
WARNING : The U.S. Federal Government may be hazardous to your health.

( All rights reserved. Mind Control Masters Inc. Hollywood, California 90028. )

Obama the clown and his troupe of self-centered overpaid fools would like you to HELP STOP THEIR TOXIC AGENDA by spamming the Internet with the following important message:

“The Obama Deception” (www.youtube.com... )

[edit on 11-4-2009 by seasoul]

/(#&%)"#(%"Alex Jones ;E
*warning* may contain fearmongering *Danger*

Alex Jones - The Biggest Fearmongerer, now on cinemas near you

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join