It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird idea!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Just had a very weird idea pop into my brain!

To stop this planet from becoming a radioactive waste dump, then lets introduce the Sword Dance with a diffrence!

If anyone who reads this is from Scotland, then you'll know what i'm gibbering about!

First you get all the leaders of the terrorist regeims and then Blair, Bush and anyone else you don't like. Next you pair them off by lotto and then organise the stage.
You need 4 swords, two to each x shape and then rig the swords with C4 or Nitro and lay them out.

The rule is, that the first person to touch a sword is blown to smitherins and you go down the list of names with the winners against each other.

It would be a bit messy but it would save the Greenpeace guys going ape at us!

Just to let you know that i've just done a nightshift and a morning shift at work and i'm......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Getting all of the terrorists together....

But then, you should anchor them in cement, then explain that you are going to forcefully have them sodomize pigs, and then be buried with said pigs, thus ensuring that they will never see Allah, and simply be dead.
No amount of virgins, no paradise, do not pass go, do not collect 200 riyals...just dead.

posted on Feb, 4 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
the skirl o' the pipes, the promise of haggis, a guaranteed holiday weekend in Banffshire and the mere hint of forced-feeding with McEwans would do the trick -save all the extra expense.
They'd probably like the kilts.

posted on Feb, 5 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Banffshire?

Where is that! I think i've heard of it?

How about sending them to my neighbourhood and then we'll see who the tough guys are!

Live in Fife by the way, just look for the dogs head!

posted on Feb, 6 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Getting all of the terrorists together....

But then, you should anchor them in cement, then explain that you are going to forcefully have them sodomize pigs, and then be buried with said pigs, thus ensuring that they will never see Allah, and simply be dead.
No amount of virgins, no paradise, do not pass go, do not collect 200 riyals...just dead.

You have formed such a #ing stereotype!!!

top topics

join