It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spending My 200 000 Points Birthday In ATS now! :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Yep - you were right
I am drunk a little now - but I am... and I am very happy ATS member today, right now!

More over a year has gone - and so much has happen in this period. But after all what we have gone thru, I am so proud to say - that I am still ATS activist!

- Economical Collapse of USA
- World recession and depression
- Georgian war
- Gaza Attack
- US elections... and "hopedope" Obama vs Ron Paul...

200 000 points - Just came up few minutes ago. And believe me, that amount is also very - very many minutes with all of you my friends in here - but those minutes, typing and learning to write my thoughts also in English, I would not change to anything... Nop, I respect every point I have earn in here - because you have learn me a lot, and thats a common history with you my friends!

Thank you!

- Mods, "sometimes like moms", making our talks to stay on course - not even in the most heated situations, you have keep us in the topics, remembering the cause - not who we are.

- Friends, giving so much needed back up in tough talks from difficult issues. Understanding my thoughts behind the words, making our causes sometimes so close and common.

- Foes, sending ideas from totally opposite directions, challenging me to undetstand your point of views, and learn my lessons - every coin has two sides.

- Owners, making this everything real. My respect - and with destinys will, a better world with you. Thanks.

Yep - its my 200 000 points birthday - And its eastern time, and we have to make some wishes... My top 5 list:

- No bombing of Iran
- Peace and economy to Gaza, PA
- USA will wake up from Zionism
- No wars in Korea peninsula
- Bankers era face its end...

( - And please mr Putin: S-300 AA Missiles to Iran! )

Thats all folks,

I hope you enjoy this moment with me - next time see you in topic!

[edit on 10-4-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Congratulations

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

May you have MANY MORE of the SAME!!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Happy Birthday Buddy!

new topics