It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was all mention of Atta's father's claim to have spoken to Atta after 9/11 removed...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
...from the internet, and made unavailable from CBS Radio News archives after running as a news story on their 10:00 AM Newsbreak, on September 20th, 2001??

The internet deletion:

An article appeared on October 9, 2001 in the German magazine "Der Spiegel"'s website :www.spiegel.de...

The article is titled "Die Stationen des Mohammed Atta," but it disappeared from the web shortly after I made a print off of it.

In the aritcle, Mohammed Atta's father in Cairo claims that he believes that his son was murdered and his identity used as a "fall guy" for the 9/11 events.

A particularly poignant section of the article reads: "Mein Sohn hat mich 24 und 48 Studen nach dem Ungluck angerufen, fur eine Minute nur. Er ist entfuhrt worden."

I tried everything I could think of to get his phone number, repeatedly contacting sources within Egypt for information on him, without success.

It is a shame I never got to speak with him, and a very big disappointment that this article was so quickly removed from the internet.

My story on CBS Radio News:

I heard this same story on CBS Radio News at 10:00 AM on the date mentioned and immediately called and requested a copy of the item be faxed to me. The operator/employee at CBS Radio News agreed to do this and took my fax number, but nothing ever showed up. I called back two days later, and was told that this could not be done, that the segment was no longer available.

*edited to make a working link

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot The article is titled "Die Stationen des Mohammed Atta," but it disappeared from the web shortly after I made a print off of it.
Oh please, stop this BS. Post your supporting material, or don't post at all. Your posts have so many holes, we now are forced to insist you provide support, or refrain from posting until you do.

new topics

join