It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory on aliens and evolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Who am I? I'm nobody, but I have a theory I'd like to share.
What if aliens are simply highly evolved humans? Think about what your stereotypical alien looks like. Huge head (to accommodate the ever increasing size of our brains); huge eyes(obviously evolved from constantly staring at computer screens); frail little bodies(what do we need are bodies for, we have computers to do everything for us).
So we left earth after we ruined it the first time, and now we're coming back to see if we're headed in the same direction again (which obviously we are.)
I apologize if someone else has already thought of this, but I can assure you I personally have never read or seen anything like this idea anywhere. This is completely my own theory (at least I think so....)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
sorry to inform you but i thought of it first

but yeah its a pretty popular theory. future humans traveled back in time to do something.

the eccentric one i heard, is that greys (the one you describe) is an unknown highly evolved cousin of dolphins. after all, theyre mammals, huge head, big black eyes, earth is 75% water, humans have only been here for at least 50k yrs, dolphins have been around longer, and recent science discoveries say dolphins could evolve into something less fishlike and more "human".

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

So we left earth after we ruined it the first time, and now we're coming back to see if we're headed in the same direction again (which obviously we are.)

Quoted from OP...

Have to disagree with the whole thing just from that one statement.

Your saying after they left millions of years ago(thats how long it takes for a species to evolve dramatically) and some how humans managed to "dis-evolve" back here on earth, look like neanderthals, use primitive tools and have no spoken language for millions of years before we started changing into modern man and starting to look like aliens all over again?

Thats not a theory, its just a hypothesis

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Oh man... LOL didnt even read what 180 had to say...

Humans have only been on earth for 50 thousand years you say?

Why..

I think i might have some proof to show you that your completely wrong!

H. rhodesiensis, estimated to be 300,000–125,000 years old.

Rhodesiensis is the oldest and closest thing you would want to call your ancestor and is almost 3 times older than 50 thousand years

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If the earth was decimated, there wouldn't be any 'dis-evolving" as you say. Everything would have to start over. Oh, and thank you for correcting me, it is just a hypothesis.
What amazes me, is no matter where I go, most humans always manage to prove themselves to be a$$ holes. (Soryy, of topic, but true never the less).

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
i saw it on discovery channel, it was like 50K years ago when homo sapiens became dominant

and it was rough estimate

top topics

join