It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Origins of the Department of Fath..uh.."Homeland" Security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
On January 31st, 2001 a final draft document was issued by a group calling themselves: "The United States Commission on National Security for the 21st Century." This document is titled "A Road Map for National Security." It may still be available for downloading and printing (as I did) at:

www.dojgov.net...

In this document we have all laid out for us the blueprint for a "Department of Homeland Security" (This is the first place I have seen the US referred to as "the Homeland"--reminiscent of Hitler's "Fatherland.") with a cabinet level officer (now Tom Ridge, of course)
etc.

These 14 committee staff members (Co-chaired by Gary Hart and Warren Rudman) are all--FOURTEEN OUT OF FOURTEEN-- members of the Council on Foreign Relations. Doesn't it seem odd that a plan for "Homeland Defense" would need to be worked up by the Council on FOREIGN Relations?? (Lee Hamilton is a Biderburger, too, BTW.)

Just another coincidence, I suppose, that this was all put together just a few months before the 9/11 event brought it all into being....

P.S. I suspect this may be somewhere else on ATS, but I doubt if most of the readers of ATS have the CFR membership lists for cross-referencing the names, as I did.

*edit, by seekerof to make link a working link: To see how I made your link a working link, hit edit and look at what I used.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yeah, and I'm a member of the AFM. Does that mean I was responsible for Celine Dion?

*American Federation of Musicians*

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
www.dojgov.net... ???? You must be kidding! That's your source? [size=10]ROTFLMAO!!!! lol! And the bad MP3's as background music!! please stop [Edited on 22-4-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
www.dojgov.net is the equivalent of www.whitehouse.com in my opinion- I made the mistake of going to each website once! hahahahahahaha

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Bobbo]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
lmao, I don't know how anyone could stand that website for more than 10 seconds of that obnoxious beach boys midi track in the background, and ridiculous pictures and "information".

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoktek
lmao, I don't know how anyone could stand that website for more than 10 seconds of that obnoxious beach boys midi track in the background, and ridiculous pictures and "information".

Its given me a headache even though Im laughing uncontrollably. That site is the equivalent of somene taking a # in a bag and trying to sell it to you as a pet.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
OMG!!!!!!!!!!

can't stop laughing......

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

those two images alone should debunk that site.

ROFLMAO

new topics

top topics

join