It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about 11:11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
nowheretorun.podomatic.com...

Ok I have had this theory about 11:11 for awhile I decided to do a show on it.
I doubt you have heard it before. It will probably make some of you mad, but I am telling you its the truth. its the only thing that makes sense when all things are considered.

here is a direct link to the mp3
nowheretorun.podomatic.com...

you may want to fast forward a bit as I spent the first half talking about a Bill Cooper / Jordan Maxwell video I did.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I got nothing from that audio.... but to be fair i listened to it all

In my opinion he is as far fetched as most of the people on this subject...

The TRUTH is that no one knows what it means.. and the answer may or may not be revealed to us

I see 11:11 or a a variation of it on a daily basis..

It could all just be a coincidence or it could really be something special.

Time brought the question to us... and in my opinion only Time will reveal the answer.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
why dont you give us an idea of what you think is the truth, then i might be bothered to download this mp3, which otherwise i see as taking up unwanted space on my harddrive.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I heard the show when it first came out. Certainly an interesting take on the 11:11 thing. Some pretty good food for thought anyway.

Amenti, check your U2Us. I sent you a message that might interest you.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
11:11 is the time of the winter solstice on 12/21/12.The winter solstice always falls on the 21st or 22nd.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The answer is here: www.1111spiritguardians.com...

They are basically angels, well Midwayers (creatures between our world and the next), some of them are also ascended humans. It is really simple, they just want to make you more spiritual...

If you want to make "thought" contact and visual contact with these beings then just meditate...

www.1111angels.com...

Making It Work.

Finding a quiet spot where you will not be disturbed, away from the telephone, the doorbell, and other likely interruptions, is a must. The mind will not be still at first, and I concentrate on my breathing, thinking ‘breathe in, breathe out’, which at least takes the mind into a somewhat disciplined routine. As other thoughts enter my mind, I don’t fight them, but just let them pass, then I once again return to the regular breathing regime.

Even a fifteen-minute session each day will soon become much easier to do, and one can gradually add a few more minutes. Meditate no more than is comfortable for you. And after a week or so of this practice, begin listening for other thoughts that seem to come to mind, when you may not recognize these thoughts as your own. One of the first things I noticed was that words being used in these thoughts were different than the words I ordinarily spoke.

Many people call this ‘that little inner voice’. You will not hear a big booming shout coming from out of nowhere, but rather an impression of thoughts that form words.

Again this is a new exercise for the mind, and you will naturally wonder if they aren’t somehow your own words, or even your imagination.

It is recommended you have a tape recorder running at this point so you don’t have to struggle trying to remember what was said in your relaxed state of mind.

While talking out loud, begin to ask questions, such as, "Is anyone here who would like to talk with me?" or, "Are you my Teacher?" At first the answers may not make any sense, but practice is necessary, and you will be surprised at how fast this will improve. Soon it will be as easy as having a conversation with a friend.

Well, almost.

If you get the impression of, "Yes, I am here," you might ask their name, or ask if they have something they would like to say. Repeat their answer out loud into the tape recorder. In many instances, the first contact may well be of an entity that would like to become your personal teacher.

Anytime you feel any uneasiness, just cut off the communication. You are always the one in control. Be yourself, and joke around and have some fun with this. After a few practice sessions you will find that your questions are being answered, and the process will make more sense. I used to write out what was recorded so I could read the words, and better understand the concepts.

I believe most people can channel if they banish the thoughts that something fearful might happen.

It truly never will.

It is just a matter of listening for that small inner voice.

It is easier said than done!

Added 'ex' tags for external content

[edit on 11/4/09 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dee132423
11:11 is the time of the winter solstice on 12/21/12.The winter solstice always falls on the 21st or 22nd.

This is actually true. And it's universal time/GMT as well. You should have posted a source though, otherwise it just looks like an assertion. Anyway here it is:

solstice time

There ya go, my first, and hopefully only contribution, to the 2012 silliness

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

THESE ARE FALLEN ANGELS THAT WERE CAST TO EARTH. Remember:

"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world." (1 John 4:1-3)

This Christ Michael is 666. Urantia? They offer the forbidden fruit (knowledge that no one else has) and deceive. Remember the first lie? GARDEN OF EDEN? Same thing only now, because the Anti-Christ will be revealed soon. This has happened to me too and its NOT A FUN THING TO DEAL WITH. I got tricked the first time. Its God seeing if you really love Him and his Word or not.

top topics

join