It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video from Top MUSLIM representative

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Well, lets go through the photos, shall we. The first one President Bush is clearly receiving a metal of some sort, not bowing like saint obama. Photo 2, President Bush smiling, so? And Photo three, clearly a photshop. Look at the nose an mouth deffinately NOT a kiss like your trying to imply.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ofcourse this sort of thing can happen. However, it must also be noted that the same thing can happen to any muslim nation as well and in not just once place as well. The US or any other western nation can plant amtrax anywhere and kill millions. I wonder if they ever thought of that. I suppose they did and they don't care.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

well i don't blame you nor do i blame others who fell into this trap .

this video you have been watching is recorded from an almost two hours lecture that was specifically aimed at the Gaza Israel conflict (remember those days?) and in the middle of all that there was some jokes that he said ,that's why you here people laughing . its not that he is telling the people to do this and that, no he is not instructing , remember he is from Kuwait , so if he was instructing people to do that , then believe me his government will be the first that will send him to your government then to Guantanamo.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

OK great, it looks like some really speak out after all.
So what is the total count of protestors up to now?
... 5000 the world over?

1.5 Billion total, 5000 prostesting, that gives us a precentage of?
Quick, someone get me a calculator.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

When did I see Christians protesting about the Pope's remarks that condoms don't prevent AIDs?

Or about the massive Catholic Priests Paedophilia scandal?

Or about the KKK?

Or about the IRA?

Or about Serbian ethnic cleansing of Muslim populations in the Balkans?

Or about Russian ethnic cleansing of Muslim populations in Caucasus?

Get a grip seriously.
You know damn well it's more than 5,000. 30,000 people alone protested in the Phillipines.

It's clear you already have your agenda set in concrete here and no amount of evidence shoved under your nose will change your mind so why even bother?

All you want to do is find more people who agree with your warped views and keep banding together to silence anyone who actually challenges you.

Your views, the views of the guy in the video...

No difference whatsoever. Two polarised opposites of extremism.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Wafa Sultan has to be worth at least ten muslim extremist spokespersons, but I think there are plenty of other moderate muslims* speaking out as other posters have pointed out. People have to remember that muslims who speak out are running greater risks than people who might call Bush or Obama a knucklehead.

If moderate muslims speak out in their own homes to their own children to help them come through these difficult times with healthy attitudes, that will be more than enough to get us through, particularly if moderation and tolerance are also passed on in non muslim homes.

* I realize Ms. Sultan refers to herself as a secularist but I think that one could regard her formative experiences as being those of a muslim woman and I use the term to refer to her with that in mind.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

[edit on 11-4-2009 by ipsedixit]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

So pretty much it appears you are in agreement with this guy and support him 100%.
So it's OK to sneak in chemicals through Mexico for the purpose of killing million in minutes?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

So pretty much it appears you are in agreement with this guy and support him 100%.

Assuming your avatar is a representation of you (and I think judging from your posts it's fair to make this assumption), only having working eye must really be limiting your field of vision, you're even seeing things that don't exist.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Let's not bring avatars into this, just a simple question, do you agree with this radical Islamo nutjob, yes or no?

Regarding the avatar, no goggles, er goggle, obstructing my view.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
SHOCKING Rational Thought:

One nutjob does not speak for an entire religious group of 1.5 billion people that inhabit every continent on the planet, belonging to 60 different ethnic groups, speaking 40 different languages and divided into to over 20 different sects.

Do you guys just see Islam as a giant, monolithic block that lives to conspire against you?

That's true. Let us see the other side of the coin. One 'nutjob' does some caricatures about Muhammad and the whole muslim world is in fire. One 'nutjob' raised and educated in a free world (the best we've got at least) expresses himself by portraying in a funny way his idea about a figure and the whole muslim world is asking to behead him, his free will and the entire western world for that matter. We all saw myriads of faces in ecstasy and thirst for blood marching not only in their countries but in ours as well, our countries that hosted this people and made them feel accepted, integrated, free to believe and follow their tradition, free from prejudice and oppression and gave them so much to start a new life and most of all feel and appreciate what the freedom is. Meanwhile few nutjobs from muslim countries launch attacks on the entire Western world targeting our way of life, our right to believe or not in one God, more then one or not at all for that matter, kill innocent civilians, threaten our existence etc. Did you ever see a demonstration from this 1.5 billion people that 1.5 billion people that inhabit every continent on the planet, belonging to 60 different ethnic groups, speaking 40 different languages and divided into to over 20 different sects? Did you see any one with the face in ecstasy and thirst for blood marching not only in their countries but in ours as well to condemn, protest and cry for respecting others way of life, right to say no to an ideology that feels and is alien to their culture? Did you see any of this faces on the streets when 9/11 happened? (despite what came up later as a inside job, for the moment all we knew was a terrorist attack) I think we all saw a different scenario. I've heard then while the Twin Towers where hit and where going down, a lot of muslims on the other side of Hudson River were celebrating and enjoying the view
In american soil? In the middle of american people? In America that oppened so warmly the doors for them and made them feel human again and home? Think about it. This is not fantasy, is just fact check with a logic check.

You are asking if I see Islam as a giant, monolithic block that lives to conspire against you? Not really conspiring against me but conspiring against everything we take as a value and for granted. Conspiring not against me but all what the society I live in represents. I see as a symbol of ignorance, violence, regress and most of all a symbol of the strongest antagonism we have ever faced as humanity when it comes to ideologies. I'm sorry but to me is just a religion of violence. I just hope Alberts Pike's letter addressed G. Massini is really a fake. If not then we all now what lies ahead...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Looking into the history of Islam is a real eye opener. If a person wants to have real weight behind their opinions, rather than just regurgitating pop-swill, they should make an effort to read the Koran carefully (believe me it's no easy task, I'm still not past page fifty). And they should look into the history and spread of the religion.

One of the things that really shocked me was that Islam was conceived of as a reaction to pressure from the Jewish community. The arab polytheistic community was under attack from Judaism. Islam was created as a rival monotheistic religion that could unite the arabs against threats from non-arabs, Christians also but particularly Jews.

Political motivations were built into Islam from the beginning and were pursued through military means. The Islamic community have spent more time fighting each other, from day one, than they have spent fighting outsiders. The Koran is steeped in military imperatives which are tied to a particular political era. Unfortunately these military imperatives have been given a status which is no longer necessary.

The military imperatives of Islam were born of political weakness and are a sign in our times of political weakness. I think there is enough of true religion in Islam to sustain a community in it's beliefs without resorting to outmoded military imperatives.

This is the heart of the battle in our time between the moderates in Islam and the extremists.

But this is an old battle also. It is what eventually destroyed Moorish Spain. Here is part one of a video that is well worth watching.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

Well, lets go through the photos, shall we. The first one President Bush is clearly receiving a metal of some sort, not bowing like saint obama. Photo 2, President Bush smiling, so? And Photo three, clearly a photshop. Look at the nose an mouth deffinately NOT a kiss like your trying to imply.

"MEDAL," "YOU'RE"

I dont know why you people always need to defend this. This is a conspiracy site, yet there are hundreds upon hundreds of people willing to defend to their last breath someone who has been involved with some of the biggest conspiracies (not to mention those still considered theories) in the recent past.

But if we must: CNN story on the hand holding/kiss

Maybe it was shopped: Still creepy

Anyway, just google "Bush family" with "Saudi." I'm sure it won't change your mind, but maybe it can fuel your mindset with all the "lies" they made up about your buddy George.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Magnivea]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Oh and the other two: I don't really care either way. Politicians lie. They pull off things that screw the people they're supposed to be representing because they're beneficial to themselves.

Medal or not, he's bowing his head.

As for the second, that was to illustrate the buddy-buddy nature of the Bush family's relationship with the Saudis. But I'm sure that does not exist.

Anyway, whatever. Obama is full of crap, just like Bush, Clinton, other Bush and all the rest I wasn't around for. If you're going to make something that really affects none of us adversely into a huge deal, pick something that really matters and quit wasting time bitching about a bow.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Well, I just understand the mind set of people that bow down to the alter of obama, what has he done besides triple our debt within his first sixty days in office.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec Riddle
reply to post by crmanager

Listen boy, theres two sides to every story at least he was being honest, you gotta stop persecuting people for their beliefs. At least they're strong enough to die for their convictions.

"there are 2 sides to every story. At least they are willing to die for their convictions."

Wow, when they empty GITMO of these nutbags they can live in YOUR basement.

You are 1 notch from these guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join