It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Video from Top MUSLIM representative

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

"One man with the courage to carry 4 pounds of Antrax could kill 330,000 people."
reply to post by crmanager

My thoughts:

- theoretically 4 lb. COULD but it won't because NOONE has figured out HOW. It is technically nearly impossible. The arab is blowing smoke. Factors like potency, carrier vehicle, delivery, environmental conditions and on and on are factors. Our loud mouth, technically impared arab hasn't a clue so to speak.

- Mr. Arab, whoever he is, would like the war on terror to go on forever so he can feel like the big cheese, however in reality the war in terror is winding down (largely due to US successes). There are bigger, more important conflicts on the horizon to occupy our attention.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hey you know what you can do with that pipe ?
thats right, get to it son.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
SHOCKING Rational Thought:

One nutjob does not speak for an entire religious group of 1.5 billion people that inhabit every continent on the planet, belonging to 60 different ethnic groups, speaking 40 different languages and divided into to over 20 different sects.

Do you guys just see Islam as a giant, monolithic block that lives to conspire against you?

Star!!!

This kind of propaganda only leads to more hatred and bloodshed.
Sometimes All the stereotyping that goes on here just makes my stomach turn.

Every religion has their nutjobs not just Islam. Until we all realize what hatred on all sides does and what it leads to then the cycle of hatred and violence will never end.

My problem would be with the people who actually think this guy or any religious leader [Insert religion of choice here] preaching hate and violence is right.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

It's amazing that the Muslims that do the apologizing are usually found in other nations where Islam is not a majority of the population.

Close your mouth and OPEN your eyes.

Muslim Brotherhood, Egypt:
“We strongly condemn such activities that are against all humanist and Islamic morals. We condemn and oppose all aggression on human life, freedom and dignity anywhere in the world.” (Al-Ahram Weekly Online, 13 - 19 September 2001)

Shaykh Muhammed Sayyid al-Tantawi, imam of al-Azhar mosque in Cairo, Egypt: “Attacking innocent people is not courageous; it is stupid and will be punished on the Day of Judgment.... It is not courageous to attack innocent children, women and civilians. It is courageous to protect freedom; it is courageous to defend oneself and not to attack.” (Agence France Presse, September 14, 2001)

Mehmet Nuri Yilmaz, Head of the Directorate of Religious Affairs of Turkey:
“Any human being, regardless of his ethnic and religious origin, will never think of carrying out such a violent, evil attack. Whatever its purpose is, this action cannot be justified and tolerated.” (September 21, 2001)

Ayatollah Ali Khamene'i, Supreme jurist-ruler of Iran:
“Killing of people, in any place and with any kind of weapons…. carried out by any organization, country or individual is condemned. ... It makes no difference whether such massacres happen in Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Qana, Sabra, Shatila, Deir Yassin, Bosnia, Kosovo, Iraq or in New York and Washington. (Islamic Republic News Agency, September 16, 2001.

Harun Yahya (Adnan Oktar), Turkey:
“Islam does not encourage any kind of terrorism; in fact, it denounces it. Those who use terrorism in the name of Islam, in fact, have no other faculty except ignorance and hatred.”

Mufti Nizamuddin Shamzai, Pakistan:
It is wrong to kill innocent people. It is also wrong to praise those who kill innocent people. (Cited in the New York Times, September 28, 2001.)

King Abdullah II, Jordan:
What these people stand for is completely against all the principles that Arab Muslims believe in. (cited in the Middle East Times, September 28, 2001.)

Denouncing misguided religious fanaticism and terrorism, Muslim scholars and religious leaders who recently attended a major world Islamic conference in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), jointly called for the issuing of a unified fatwa (edict) on pressing issues in order to avoid the misuse of the religion.

www.antiwar.com...

Leaders at the biggest ever Islamic summit on terrorism vowed Thursday to fight extremist ideology, saying they would reform textbooks, rein in the issuing of religious edicts and crack down on terror financing. After a two-day summit in the holy city of Mecca

www.dailystar.com.lb...

His Majesty the King of Jordan and Dr. Elie Wiesel spoke at the opening session of the conference.

In the morning session His Holiness attended the “Peace and Security” panel and was requested to make the opening remarks which were then followed by a response by Israeli Vice Prime Minister, Shimon Peres. What followed was then a lively discussion among the Nobel laureates on a wide range of issues of how to acheive a more peaceful and secure world.

www.tibet.com...

Zamboanga (AsiaNews) - More than 30,000 people yesterday gathered in the capital of the southern archipelago to celebrate the opening of the ninth "Week of Peace", an event that "in the name of God, the merciful, calls for an end to all hostilities".

The Bishops-Ulama Conference (BUC) of the Philippines, composed of 24 Catholic bishops, 18 Protestants and 24 Ulamas, sponsored the event and decided on the theme.

www.asianews.it...

Qataris have taken to the streets of Doha to express shock and anger at Saturday's car bomb attack which killed a Briton and wounded 12 others. A mosaic of races and colours, estimated at 2000 people, massed on Monday at the square overlooking the site of the attack, which Qatari investigators said was carried out by an Egyptian engineer...

www.muhajabah.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Im just wondering why this guy is a "Top Muslim Represenative"
hmm.
I guess he is doing a good job of representing these people.
they are all chuckling in the backround like they love the guy.
I guess they all feel the same. All smiles and laughs on that side.

Where are all the "Boos" at?
I dont hear any.
Just a bunch of American hating aholes if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Yeah, you can always find a few that swim against the current. I would expect those Egyptians to help protect their tourist business, and of course Turkey is a member of NATO.

I never said there weren't any bad Muslims. There are bad Catholics, and they don't conform to the Catholic teachings.

So?

There are apparently a few Islamic bad apples one can quote.

But there's no changing the religion, the goal of the religion, and the teachings of the religion.

Islam alone.

Bottom line.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Im just wondering why this guy is a "Top Muslim Represenative"

If you believe that then I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you in New York.

This title, the translation and the guy himself is probably all bogus and taken out of context.

There's absolutely no way to verify any of this wild claim....

Nor should this drivel be in BN in the first place. It's not even a valid story.

[edit on 10/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Apparently this guy wasn't sitting up front and talking to the group because he was dressed the best.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The man in the OP's linked video is a remnant from the past. A dreamer dreaming ugly dreams. Another poster has already said that the plan he proposes with the anthrax is impossible. That is correct.

Listen up to what this other muslim has to say. She has a good grasp of what is really going on with Islam in the modern world.

en.wikipedia.org...

Wafa Sultan (Arabic: وفاء سلطان‎; born 1958, Baniyas, Syria) is an author and well known a critic of Islam.[1] Sultan trained as a psychiatrist in Syria and is a US naturalized citizen.

Sultan was born to a Sunni Muslim family in Baniyas, Syria.[2][3] She resides in Los Angeles, California. She emigrated to the United States in 1989, and is now a naturalized citizen. Sultan has become notable since the September 11, 2001 attacks for her participation in Middle East political debates, with Arabic essays that circulated widely and some television appearances on Al Jazeera and CNN. . . .

Sultan describes her thesis as witnessing "a battle between modernity and barbarism which Islam will lose". It has brought her telephone threats,[4] but also praise from reformers. Her comments, especially a pointed criticism that "no Jew has blown himself up in a German restaurant", brought her an invitation to Jerusalem by the American Jewish Congress.

Sultan believes that "The trouble with Islam is deeply rooted in its teachings. Islam is not only a religion. Islam [is] also a political ideology that preaches violence and applies its agenda by force."[5] In a discussion with Ahmad bin Muhammad, she said: "It was these teachings that distorted this terrorist and killed his humanity".[6]

Sultan stated that she was shocked into secularism by the 1979 atrocities committed by Islamic extremists of the Muslim Brotherhood against innocent Syrian people, including the machine-gun assassination of her professor, Yusef al Yusef,[7] an ophthalmologist renowned beyond Syria, in her classroom in front of her eyes at the University of Aleppo where she was a medical student. "They shot hundreds of bullets into him, shouting, 'God is great!' " she said. "At that point, I lost my trust in their god and began to question all our teachings. It was the turning point of my life, and it has led me to this present point. I had to leave. I had to look for another god."[8] Adnan Halabi (not his real name), a Syrian expatriate who met and got to know the Sultans when they first came to the United States, claimed that the incident took place off-campus, and at a time when Sultan wasn't even around. [1]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well suppose just for a momment that the "reporters" are just part of his mosque and his "jihad warriors" filming his preachings. Maybe they are true reporters who follow his versions of the teachings.

Well if I was listening to a catholic priest speaking on how best to kill non catholics and I bought into these beliefs; I too would probably be very amused at the bad mouthing and ways to best kill thousands. So most likely the same way Osama has his film crew, so to I belief does this man.

Anyway you look at it, the laughing in the background might be his fellow muslims. However it does not put the chains of hell upon all muslims. I'm a firm believer that like I have been told from muslims about thier belief is thus:
1. to spread the word of Alah (catholics have been spreading thier version of the word for hundreds of years and more violently then most)
2. to accept other peoples choices and to never force thier views upon anyone but try to persuade them to belive in "(muslim) truth"

You can also see how some of them twist the teachings to benefit themselves, in such cases as the 2 versions of the rewards of self sacrifice,
1. you shall be rewarded in heaven with 77 grapes
or 2. you shall be rewarded in heaven by 77 virgins.

If someone wants to defend his land and destroy a soldier (it's sad and not something i wish) but the soldier is paid and trained to be there and fight. I think most would agree that they are at that point fighting fair. If suicide bombers are thier best weapon and its only attacking a soldier then so be it. However when it turns arround and kills civilians or worse women and children then its just a person who is not following any teachings and should end up in hell.

Taking that suicide bomber and going even farther and displacing him overseas where he will never again see his family or have children of his or her own and then commanding them to blow up hundreds of innocent people just on faith, (and this is IMO the the most useless sollution). On the plus side we now how one less stupid mindless drone reproducing, but at the cost of hundreds of inocent lives. Which then demands another retalitory responce on our part. Even in thier teachings it states an eye for an eye. This will go on and on till noone is left on either side. PErhaps it is thier ultimate goal, but with noone left on thier side either, who can declare victory?

I pray for the world and those in it who are peace loving and innocent. Be they Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Protestant, Bhudists, or any other of the Faiths. G-d might not be able to stop you, but he will judge you.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Holy geez, we finally agree on something.
Yes, you are correct, he does not speak for the 1.5 Billion people you mentioned, but the problem here is that he thinks he does.

What's worse is that you ever so conveniently failed to address the Muslim's that don't agree with his message of hate. They never speak out and almost always choose to keep quiet.

Why is that?
Their silence only leads me to believe that perhaps they really do hate the infidel.

The world can make it extremely easy for them to convince us.
If we could just have a very, very small number of Muslims that would just come out and condemn tha actions of these Islamo nutjobs we would be extremely happy.
Just a very small, teeny weeny number, let's say 0.01%.
Yeah, 0.01%, that's only 150,000 people.

WHERE THE HECK ARE THEY?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
One of the worst things we as westerners can do is buy into the extremist muslim view of Islam.

When we do that, we alienate moderate muslims and weaken their position in their own battle against Islamic extremism. When you accept that video guy's version of Islam, you are reinforcing his position among muslims and undermining our own allies in this fight that Wafa Sultan talks about.

The story of Islam is long and complex. You have to look into it a little to understand the current crisis. Islam is struggling to adjust to the modern world. Eventually they will do it on their own. As the education level increases in the Islamic world, their own understanding of the world will become less intolerant. There is room for us all on the planet.

God, if he exists, can sort out the judicial issues in his own time.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Great video and great posts. This woman really tells it like it is. We need more of that from the Muslim world. We need more Muslims to speak out like this woman has.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have no problem with the idea of religion.

But this whole world is losing its mind. Reading stuff like this, either from Muslim leaders or Christian leaders is just getting plain old.

10 percent of me just wants this damn crusade to start already. That is what we are heading for, just get it over and maybe we can move on already.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by drock905]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Obama is bringing us further down the hole then we were to begin with. BUT I have never been ignorant enough to let the ethnic background of someone's name affect my opinion of them.

On that note, let's look at some photos of the AMAZING GEORGIE!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7547fb676e13.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fe8f0fd5270.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d6767f623520.jpg[/atsimg]

Seems no one is perfect.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

Listen boy, theres two sides to every story at least he was being honest, you gotta stop persecuting people for their beliefs. At least they're strong enough to die for their convictions.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

They never speak out and almost always choose to keep quiet.

I know you love to ignore the facts when they're shoved right under your nose but read my previous posts.

Muslims are speaking up all the time. You don't hear about because your only source of knowledge about the Muslim world is the MSM.

Their silence only leads me to believe that perhaps they really do hate the infidel.

Since when the hell is silence interpreted as a confirmation?
Do Judges in Murder hearings interpret a suspects silence as acknowledgement that he's responsible?

What is this guilty until proven innocent now?

Sure just disregard all the constitutional freedoms you take for granted when it concerns people you don't like.

WHERE THE HECK ARE THEY?

EVERYWHERE. Take that blindfold off and stop being so close-minded:

More than 130 Muslim scholars have written to Pope Benedict XVI and other Christian leaders urging greater understanding between the two faiths.

news.bbc.co.uk...

former Malaysian Deputy Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim condemned the September 11th terrorist attacks and said that never in Islam's history have the actions of so few of its followers caused the religion and its community of believers to be such an abomination in the eyes of others.

www.islamonline.net...

Massive Muslim Protest in Bahrain Against Terrorism:

gatewaypundit.blogspot.com...

Indian Muslims, release pigeons during a protest against terrorist attacks in Mumbai, as a placard reads "Kill terror not terrorist" in Ahmadabad, India, Saturday, Nov. 29, 2008.

eye-on-the-world.blogspot.com...

Tehran, IRAN:
Member of the Assembly of Experts Ayatollah Emami Kashani, addresses thousands gathered at Tehran university for Friday prayer Friday, Sept, 14, 2001. Kashani, condemned the terror attacks on the United States.

Plainfield, INDIANA:
Members of Islamic Society of North America in Plainfield, Ind., bow in prayer during an interdenominational prayer service in the mosque, Friday, Sept. 14, 2001. Members of the mosque were joined by religious group in the area for the service that remembered the victims of the terrorist attacks in New York, Washington and those on the plane in Pennsylvania.

Boston, MASSACHUSETTS:
Thousands of people are shown during an interfaith vigil of prayer and solidarity on the plaza at Boston City Hall, Thursday, Sept. 13, 2001, in Boston. Jewish, Christian, Muslim other religious leaders joined thousands of participants in a prayer vigil for victims of Tuesday's fatal terrorist hijackings and attacks.

Queens, NEW YORK:
Muslims pray at the Masjid Al-Abidin in the Queens borough of New York, Friday, Sept. 14, 2001. Americans prayed for the victims of Tuesday's attacks marking Friday as a national day of prayer and remembrance.

Tirana, ALBANIA:
Albanian muslims pray for the souls of victims of Tuesday's terror attacks in the U.S. in Tirana's main mosque, September 14, 2001.

Dhaka, BANGLADESH:
Bangladeshis in Dhaka condemn the terrorist attacks on the U.S. on September 12, 2001. Bangladesh beefed up security around the U.S. embassy following the attacks. (Rafiqur Rahman/Reuters)

Sarajevo, BOSNIA:
Bosnian Muslims pray in front of the largest Sarajevo Bey's mosque in memory of the victims of the terror attacks in the U.S., in Sarajevo, September 14, 2001.

Sofia, BULGARIA:
Bulgarian Muslims pray at the main mosque in Sofia for the victims of the terror attacks against the United States, September 14, 2001. Bulgaria declared Friday as day of mourning for the victims of the attacks against the World Trade Center towers in New York and the Pentagon building in Washington on Tuesday.

East Jerusalem:
Palestinian children holding flowers, candles and signs take part in a candlelight vigil in front of the United States Consulate in east Jerusalem on Friday, Sept. 14, 2001. Hundreds of Palestinians, both Christian and Muslim, prayed for peace in the region and in the whole world expressing their support to the victims of the terrorist attacks in U.S.

www.al-islam.org...

Millions of Muslims across India have decided to temper or even cancel festivities on their most cherished week of holy yearly celebrations, the Eid, in protest of crimes committed in the name of Islam by the criminals who murdered so many in Mumbai.

www.marcgopin.com...

Muslim nations and scholars must speak out against militant extremism or take some blame for the West's misunderstanding of Islam, the head of the world's largest body of Islamic nations has said. Current chairman of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC) Abdullah Ahmad Badawi told a conference on Thursday that Muslims must "take effective measures to deconstruct the intellectual and ideological foundations of religious extremism and sectarianism, for they do great damage to the cause of Islam and the welfare of Muslims"...

www.muhajabah.com...

Saudi Arabia's highest religious authority on Wednesday condemned as a sin the deadly shootings at a U.S. Consulate, and local newspapers reported that one of the slain assailants was a former employee of the nation's religious police.

www.muhajabah.com...

Iraqis strongly condemned Wednesday, May 13, the beheading of an American citizen in Iraq by unknown people, saying it is against the true essence of Islam.

www.islamonline.net...

Jordanian King Abdullah II called Thursday for unity among Thai Muslims to fight extremism.

Speaking to a group that included people from Thailand's predominately Muslim southern provinces, the king said extremists do follow the teaching of the Prophet Muhammad.

findarticles.com...

Muslim religious leader from Brooklyn testifying yesterday in the embassy bombings trial declared that Muslims are not obliged to blindly obey their leaders and are prohibited from committing violent acts against innocent people even if their leaders say such actions are justified.

"Islam doesn't teach anarchy," the defense witness, Imam Siraj Wahhaj, said in Federal District Court in Manhattan, "and people can't take it upon themselves when they don't like something, even though something seems to be unjust, to get up and do that kind of violence. It's not Islamic."

www.themodernreligion.com...

I could go on and on with this....

People such as yourself are no better than the man in the original video.

Discriminating based solely on religion is never acceptable whether your Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist or West Boro Baptist.

[edit on 11/4/09 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Absolutely frightening, regardless who this nutjob is and where he lives.

What's important is that he's spewing this hate to a room full of other nutjobs which, by their applause, firmly suggests that anyone of them would gladly commit such a heinous crime against humanity.

There is no time left, we must protect ourselves from these sub-humans!

We must not cut back on our military strength, as our new, clueless president and his equally clueless advisors suggest, but strengthen it and allow it to do whatever is necessary to protect our country.

If the present leftist/socialist policies are followed for the next four years, we are all doomed.

Forget political party lines, we must find a true leader, one that loves our country and fully understands the dire peril that not only threatens us, but the entire world as well. Anyone that thinks differently is just whistling in the dark.

We are on the brink of losing our beloved country as we have known it to be for so many glorious decades. Is this really the 'Change' that all the hapless voters who helped elect OHB, really wanted?

God help us!!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Good find, ipsedixit.

She really hands that cleric's butt to him, in the final minutes.

Oh, BTW...if you watch carefully you'll note that she is NOt a Muslim -- she's a secular humanist.

-sigh-....if only we could get closer to that sort of rational thinking among more and more people....

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kurioz

Cutting back the military? Are you reading the same papers I am, or just glued to the inane ramblings from Faux news?

The FY2010 military spending budget is INCREASING over the one that the Bushies instituted for FY2009, to the tune of US$21B more. AND Robert Gates was, after all, a Bushie.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join