It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for you OEC's out there.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Old Earth Creationists believe the Universe in general and Earth in particular were created by some Creator. OEC's different from YEC's, (Young Earth Creationists) in that they don't have to blither away problems with geology that simply crush YEC theory.

On to the question, at last.

IF someone created the Earth, and seeded life here, why, for roughly 3,000,000,000 years (give or take a whopping big number of years) was the only life on this planet primarily cyanobacteria? (This was formerly called "blue-green algae".)

Three BILLION years the planet was dominated by slime? (No Republican jokes, please.)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
if someone had video proof of aliens it would go along way in convincing me of outside influences involved in the creation of the earth. Anything short of that, and like all things of this nature, it would be very difficult to change peoples minds.

I would love to see video proof of aliens as it would change the way i think about our universe.

I see you have your Internet access back and decided posting on ATS is safe again.

So wheres the video?

[edit on 4/10/2009 by smokecrops]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Sorry, but once again, I am NOT ShowMeEvil.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
yes you are and you were the one who under the name "gawdzilla" complained about being tracked and all that nonsense, thats the problem about lying, its hard to keep the stories straight. under the account "gawdzilla" you claimed to have the video proof theres no denying that....you said you had cancer and only 2-3 years left to live and thats why it didn't matter about the repercussions involved in showing the world the proof.....so where the video?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smokecrops

To quote my grandmother, "You're stuffed full of blueberry muffins." Do you have a link to the posts where I said those things? I started a thread with a quote from ShowMeEvil, who said HE had video evidence that was "100%".

Some of you folks really need to learn how to read a thread.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
One of the most mystifying questions surfaces as man continues to try to figure out something that should be simple. I favor intelligent design but will not give it a definition or a name or call it god or jesus. That is mans approach to explain something he has no evidence of in a rational yet irrational tweaked bias. I don't really know how it all came about but I do know that we don't know and religion will not help us, at all.

But you know what might be able to help us along or what would be really cool?

Video proof of aliens existence or that they landed here. Now that would be sweet!
Yeah yeah, your not showmeevil...... Yeaaaaaaahhh still that video would be really sweet........

Oh well......

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by N3krostatic

"I favor intelligent design but will not give it a definition or a name or call it god or jesus. "

There's a thread on ID as a conspiracy around here somewhere. You might find it interesting. One of the tenets of the conspiracy is to avoid using the word "god" or "creator" so as to pretend to be areligious. It is, of course, a lie.

new topics

top topics

join