It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was so special about Page 34 of all these news magazines after 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This information was originally part of a much larger thread on 9/11 that was recently closed by a moderator in the interests of conciseness and ease of accessibility. This is part of several elements of my original research into events surrounding 9/11 that has not been covered elsewhere on ATS.

Page 34 of four (maybe more because I didn't look at all of them) very popular magazines dated (the same) 9-24-01 each contain a startling admission related to 9/11. They are as follows:

1. Time: Osama bin Laden appears on this page with a large picture purportedly taken at a wedding (and pulled from a video made at the celebration) for one of his sons at a date and location certain, when we were being told that he could not be located...800 people at this wedding in the open air, and we could not locate him?? (Reminds me of the time FOX News sent a reporter in to interview him--in '99, I think it was--walked right into his tent and conducted an extensive interview, but the CIA couldn't find him!)

2. US News & World Report: This page thirty-four has an interesting quote from our resident Bilderburg Senator, Chuck Hagel, saying that "This isn't just a bunch of thugs...the world has never seen terror like this." (This is admittedly the least "sexy" of these snippets, but anytime a Bilderburger opens his mouth--like he did recently about the need for reinstatement of the draft--we should sit up and take notice.)

3. Newsweek: Page 34 of this edition (still the same date each time) has this alluring quote:

"On September 10, NEWSWEEK has learned, a group of top PEntagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns."

4. People Magazine: This is the Lou Cacchioli piece. Lou was a firefighter I interviewed twice (subsequent to seeing this article) who swears he heard bombs--two separate blasts, about 1 minute apart--as he was heading up the staircase towards the upper floors in the North Tower. He was nearly trapped in an elevator after one of the explosions went off, but (he tells me) fortunately he had kept one of the group of younger firefighters he was ferrying to the upper floors with him, because this fireman had the tools to get them out of the elevator after the bomb went off.) P.S. Lou originally agreed to go on the Alex Jones Show with me when I was on for 2 1/2 hours shortly after our interview, but later backed out, then he wouldn't answer his phone either...

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Source material please? How many times do we need to say it? You word has been suspect in the past. You'll force us to lock these threads again to prevent chaos.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I agree.

give us a link to at least one of the magazine articles, at least.

otherwise it's hard to believe this stuff, and it just takes up space on the board, which drives me nuts- i think it'll be a good post, then i waste time reading it, and i'm just floored at how pointless it was.

and I'm not trying to insult you by saying that, but its the truth- we need evidence.

[Edited on 22-4-2004 by Bobbo]

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Mepatriot,

I appreciate your research. I think you will find most people on this site believe in conspiracies. However the members of ATS require sources to backup your claims. You would likely find a lot of support and appreciation of your efforts if you were able to do this. It�s difficult for anyone to believe you if it can�t back it up with credible sources. Do yourself and the members of ATS a favor and link your claims to the appropriate resources.

Thank You,

kinglizard

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
You want all four of these pages scanned on Monday?? I mean, can no one use a library if they think I am lying? Sometimes finding it for yourself is more elucidating and leaves you with a stronger impression.

I am not being wise....do you really want me to try to scan in these four articles??

P.S. I have no links, just photocopies of the articles.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
These are your topics, your burden to ensure proper factual support, not ours.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
we could all go and do the research ourselves- but, since you posted the thread, it is also up to you to give us a reasonable amount of evidence along with your thoughts and ideas on the topic.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
mepatriot,

I am really suprised you have not cought the hint.

Notice how most posts reguarding conspiracy, people have used google, found several links to corraborate their angle of discussion, and sometimes with pictures.

Although I am always interested in new 911 stuff, you may find you will get much better replies in your threads by 'originally' providing at least something other than your statements.

I would be willing to post stuff related to your posts, but not without other than your personal commentary, on this subject in particular.

Go out google some links for us that support your story.
When you get a chance, make a scan for us.

As for what you do now? Do what is normal. Offer rebuttal, interesting insight,...and more links and EXTERNAL info. Nurture your thread.

But really, dont expect much else unless you do otherwise.

posted on Apr, 22 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mepatriot
I am not being wise....do you really want me to try to scan in these four articles??

Yes, I think everyone would appreciate the effort.

P.S. I have no links, just photocopies of the articles.

Who published the original articles? What is the date on the material?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Received the mystery files... do any of these proved anything? File0001.jpg File0002.jpg File0003.jpg File0004.jpg

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I thought file0004 was interesting.
I wasn't aware they had been evacuating the building in the weeks prior to 911.

Did you get the CNN tenancy file?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase Did you get the CNN tenancy file?
Nope. That's all he sent. And uh... yes, in August the WTC was going through rotating fire drills. It was covered here in NY on NY1, the 24-hour cable news stations. Every major building here in NYC needs to have regular fire drills. Massive buildings like the WTC scheduled them during one summer month when the weather was nice, and lots of people are on vacation. This urban myth circulated only a few weeks until they ran the story.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I find it more interesting that 34 seems to equal 40

Just kidding.
I see that SO has gone to the trouble of looking up these claims and has come back with a resonating "hoax" on the part of Mepatriot.
Pretty much what I have come to expect from ATS over the years. The people here will not tolerate unsubstantiated "crap" but we all love to research "crap" and if we are lucky substantiate it.
Best to smoke out the vermin though.

(Sorry about the cross thread thinking
)

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Just wondering,...typically, how often or how many times would these drills occur at WTC?

Once?
Once a year?
Once in awhile?

Just trying to coorolate the coincidence to a recurring schedule of drills.

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by smirkley]

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley Just wondering,...typically, how often or how many times would these drills occur at WTC?
I can't remember the story on NY1 exactly... they did cover the specifics of the WTC drills, and credited people's recent familiarity with the drills to the relative calm and orderly way everyone evacuated. The building I work in has 38 floors, and we need one internal drill per quarter (gather at the elevator lobby and review procedure) and one external drill (everyone outside, just like grade school) every three years according to fire code.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
FWIW, I worked in a major metropolitan library. We have fired rills in the early 70s after a bomb scare. They discovered how ill prepared we were to evacuate the building.
The NEXT firel drill was in 2000, almost 30 years later. This, afater the building had a REAL fire and power outage, and the building REALLY had to be cleared out fast. The drills then happened after a new alarm system was installed some weeks later.
MORAL: not all public building follow any normal evacuation plans.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The World Trade Center and World Financial Center Complex had fire drills every summer, can't tell you the exact month but it is between June and August. The drills last for at least for a week rotating among the different buildings. They post signs around the complex advising which date your building would be conducting the drills.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
well since this thread has been "born again",

I tried viewing those links that mepatriot provided, it really doesn't surprise me that those articles are not legible... anyone else ?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
well since this thread has been "born again",

I tried viewing those links that mepatriot provided, it really doesn't surprise me that those articles are not legible... anyone else ?

Put your cursor over the bottom right corner of each page. Click the little image icon and the page will be enlarged.

I wonder why Ben Fountain thought the drills were unusual.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   

For anyone claiming Megapatriot does not give sources is wrong. What is the paragraph below. Are you people not able to go to a public library and find the pages he is referring to? It's pretty damn simple. He has given you the PAGE NUMBER from the MAGAZINE article and the PUBLICATION DATE.

Page 34 of four (maybe more because I didn't look at all of them) very popular magazines dated (the same) 9-24-01 each contain a startling admission related to 9/11. They are as follows:

1. Time: Osama bin Laden appears on this page with a large picture purportedly taken at a wedding (and pulled from a video made at the celebration) for one of his sons at a date and location certain, when we were being told that he could not be located...800 people at this wedding in the open air, and we could not locate him?? (Reminds me of the time FOX News sent a reporter in to interview him--in '99, I think it was--walked right into his tent and conducted an extensive interview, but the CIA couldn't find him!)

This is an excellent point. But Megapatriot - you have strayed far from the official line!! We must not discuss these strange occurences! Like the fact that the CIA knew full well where Bin Laden was and most assuredly is.

2. US News & World Report: This page thirty-four has an interesting quote from our resident Bilderburg Senator, Chuck Hagel, saying that "This isn't just a bunch of thugs...the world has never seen terror like this." (This is admittedly the least "sexy" of these snippets, but anytime a Bilderburger opens his mouth--like he did recently about the need for reinstatement of the draft--we should sit up and take notice.)

Megapatriot - you did not spoon feed us in this paragraph with the page number, article and date of!!! You must be banned!!!
Ok, seriously.. "The world has never seen terror like this.." That is a load of horseshyte! Huh? Yes. That is exactly what the puppet masters want you all to believe. I suppose they think we sheep are incapable of doing a little research, or we are incapable of remembering other horrific terror events. Just for example, can you say: Reischtag fire? And that's fairly recent.

I guess Hagel's statement is meant to terrorize us all into supporting a new draft.

3. Newsweek: Page 34 of this edition (still the same date each time) has this alluring quote:

Ok, my bad MP - you have in fact given us the pub. date of each magazine.. Very good.

"On September 10, NEWSWEEK has learned, a group of top PEntagon officials suddenly canceled travel plans for the next morning, apparently because of security concerns."

Yes, it seems a number of very important people got word not to fly. Just a few.. Mayor Willie Brown, Condi Rice, Heir John Asscroft, aside from those Pentagon biggies.

4. People Magazine: This is the Lou Cacchioli piece. Lou was a firefighter I interviewed twice (subsequent to seeing this article) who swears he heard bombs--two separate blasts, about 1 minute apart--as he was heading up the staircase towards the upper floors in the North Tower.

I agree with the assumption that the towers were brought down by controlled demolition. They fell perfectly, didn't they?
That's a whole other discussion, though. The same company that swept away all of the EVIDENCE (debris) from the Murrah Federal Building in OKC was hired to haul off the EVIDENCE (debris) from the World Trade Center site. BEFORE it could be examined. That little point seems to be missed on the entire mainstream media. Big surprise. Before anyone could get near the trade center debris, it was being shipped to China for scrap metal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join