It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Different Types of Greys

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
sky1.sky.com...

This man claims he has seen both greys and reptiles.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The thing is with some of these reports we have people just trying to make money saying they have the truth..David Icke(IMO) for example.Some is true(IMO),some is complete BS.....like Project Serpa.It is a matter of using logic and backing evidence to weed out the crap.I am confident that there are three main types of Greys,do to research.It also makes no sense to assume that because aliens have scales they are dumb,humans have no more need for fingernails or hair,but we still have it from a left over evolutionary development,like the gull bladder and appendix.It does make sense to assume(contrary to some beliefs)that ET life would take the same well working,bipedal format it took on Earth,it is the most logical and easiest way for species to become advanced and propagate past there origional environment(thus keeping with the point of evolution-to survive).

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm going to be ordering wave one of the monroe institute cds, I'm very interested in it. I have two books by Joseph McMoneagle coming from Amazon that look really promising on Remote Viewing. I even thought it might be helpful to attempt to remote view abductions, after reading Cosmic Journey by Courtney Brown. The only thing is, theres no way of checking on the information, validating it, unless you go the whole 9 yards and get a monitor and attempt to do more targets that can be easily checked. But I still think its useful in stirring the pot of the consciousness and memory blocks.

I think theres probably more than three races of greys, well at least more than 3 starting planets for them, as there are probably greys and human/nordic types, not to mention others such as reptilians and a variety of species throughout the galaxy/universe. I believe that there are renegades but also a strong federation or membership in positive interplanetary organizations in the universe.

One thing that Courtney Brown brought up that I completely agreed with is that the data obtained in abductions and accounts was skewed in a negative way. Mostly, those who seek counseling and get the regressions done are feeling traumatized, and therefore their response is more fear based. For example, if 3 different people were being taken/abducted by the same grey, for reasons they don't disclose, but that may have been agreed upon before this life journey by the people, and may be federation approved, but each would experience it differently if they were conscious during the event. One would be very fearful and traumatized, perhaps even equating this scientist to a demon. The second would be alarmed, and frightened, but very curious. The third be eager to go and not want to ever come back!

We're getting reports primarily from the first group, and some from the second.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

What about my scientific and logical observation on the plausibility of grays? I just don't see how they are atomically possible and would love to debate someone with some biological and scientific knowledge to explain to me why they are possible.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Dan Tanner is a hoaxer.....I was one of the strongest supporters of his "Violent Encounter with an Alien Being" thread.It is obvious he hoaxed,as now he is banned.He really let me down and made me look like a fool.I wouldn't use him in reference Mystic.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I edited that out, but I will say one thing, that thread was so violent, just couldn't understand it at the time. But I have read stories of people grabbing their guns with ufo sitings and greys, and wondered how many people would respond to ets this way?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Type C definitely have that certain evil look. I have always had a certain bitter taste to Type C. In honesty i don't care, if any A,B,C or Z come knocking i won't be the one with the "Welcome" poster.

Watched a movie Night Skies about the Arizona 1997 lights in which they also seem to use that type C look. Ugly mothers indeed.

And if they do look like this or resemble it as shown here i can not fathom the idea how any human can say welcome to earth? Not that i am just judging a book by the cover but certain covers leaves a hint.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Well most people would if in the middle of the night you are awoken with intruders in your home trying to take you against your will.And to make matters worse they are not human!So I can sympathize with people who would,now if they would come out in the open and explain this stuff it would be drastically different.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That takes a disclosure, and it would be one that the governments would have to come out in the open about as well. Quite a few different accounts, including Jim Spark's, is that the ets actually want disclosure to occur. For example, in Cosmic Journey by Courtney Brown, alot was said about the greys using our dna to correct their own evolution, which is another theme thats out there with many of the literature. My initial memory, which seemed closely related to my first siting by how old my brother was at the time, was initially one of terror or very much rigid with fear. But my later memory flashes were more akin to wonder and a wish to stay with them.

To me, this really comes down to agendas, and thats were its crucial actually. If its the galactic presence responding to renegades as so many suggest, or as Sgt. Clifford Stone says, they love us and we're worth saving, and he knows theres a civilian program going on with abductions. Or whether as gl2 suggests in his threads and his book alien minds, that theres a long plan being carried out by greys working with another group to infiltrate this sector of space. Naturally, my own feelings suggest the first, and that much thats being done is done the way it is because there is no other way.
But I still look at and consider gl2's threads

Edit to add: In other words, my heart goes with what I feel, based on my response and some emotional gifts they gave to me, and their integrity and concern with our society and inequality, not mention the environmental disasters. This is awareness they gave me though I can't remember being instructed, but I do remember a group of children that were being taught and instructed.

However, my mind considers all sorts of possibilities and disclosure is necessary in order to establish some kind of relationship with et.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
It also makes no sense to assume that because aliens have scales they are dumb,humans have no more need for fingernails or hair,but we still have it from a left over evolutionary development,like the gull bladder and appendix.

No, it does make sense. How can you make complex facial movement with hard skin? Even smarter dinosaurs started having mammal-like skin. And feathers soon later became prominent. Scales are a primitive skin-type for creatures just beginning to leave water. The only purpose in birds scales have today is for gripping and defense on weak little legs.

But hey, look at humans. Our feet get hard and scale-like with age too. It's grip.

And nails do have use. Tool use! The fatty finger tips are for feelings, but tool use requires nails. Screws, small switches, etc. All require nails. They are also good for wire work. I've gotten electrocuted sometimes, but not as bad because my nail was touching it. Matter of fact, it barely hurt because my nails don't have nerves.

Hair is requires for our tiny skull skin to warm the brain. Also, it helps in emotions and facial structures as all that hair moves on a muscle.

It does make sense to assume(contrary to some beliefs)that ET life would take the same well working,bipedal format it took on Earth,it is the most logical and easiest way for species to become advanced and propagate past there origional environment(thus keeping with the point of evolution-to survive).

Not at all. Why would you evolve bipedal in a heavy environment? And if a gray is 3 ft tall, that indicates a lot of gravity. Also, why even go bipedal if you can't have a big brain? IF you have scales, it eliminates complex facial movements because the skin can't move as easily. As such, the brain does not need to be that big to learn facial muscles. big brains are not needed for intelligence. This is purely a human trait with our emotions. GO to crows, which are just as smart as apes, and you have a brain no bigger then you nail. Yet they can make tools, hunt in packs, and do all that apes can. So why even have a big brain? And if you don;t have a big brain, why go bipedal?

Not only that, but bipedal is for life forms that have a need to hunt and run. Dinosaurs had it, but apes did not have it until they began to hunt meat. And then you need to explain upright postures for your aliens. See, upright postures are for bipedal creatures that have a big top load, such as a brain. But why would you want that on a grey? greys have grey skin, indicating very little sun contact (perhaps, if they exist, why abductions are common at night). But then if you can't see, why would you want to walk upright? I understand the big eyes then, for seeing in the dark, but a creature in the dark wouldn't evolve upright because that would be dangerous. There's more time to fall and hurt the brain. of course, that may be why they are short. But again, why even have a big brain? Their faces are plain and simple, meaning they don't need facially-influenced emotions. And if they don;t need that, they don;t need big brains. Hence, why walk upright at all? And if it's dark, you can't even see another face to recognize facial movements, so again, why have a big brain?

On Earth, intelligence comes in many forms. The human form is only good for humans. Yet just look around, and you'll see creatures as diverse from crows to whales with brains sizes and body types of many kind. So why do you need to look like a human at all? If a crow can count, hunt, make spears, remember places, learn language, and do simple math with a brain as big as your nails, why do you need a big brain at all? The only reason humans have a big brain is because we are influenced my social connections and facial movements. We have one of the most advanced faces of all creatures of Earth. But you can't have that with scales. And not only that, but you can't have that in the dark. So in the end, reptilians and greys are debunked, because the energy required to get as they look could far easily be used to make something like a crow, only a bit bigger with a brain maybe the size of an orange. That would create a species so advanced that it could match humanity in all aspects but emotions.

And the most important aspect of humans, imagination, is completely not dependent on brain size. Humans went from cro magnum to homo sapien with pretty much no brain size change. So the spearhead of human civilization, innovation and imagination, doesn't even need a big brain.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I will debate you on this later,I have engagements in a few hours and have to get ready.I hope you are still willing when I get back tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
but of course. The forums are not life and we all have things to do. I happily await. In the meantime, I think I'll be starting my own topic on the subject because my post isn't technically on topic with what this is about.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That post was amazing.

Very detailed, and contains some very interesting information.
You've been working on that for a while now, and just found your right time to post

Good work

Star.

Jacob

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Actually I am just going to make my own thread in support of the evolution of Greys and other beings,as this thread is about the three types of reportedGreys,not their biological and physical feasibility.So I invite you to visit it when I am done,and I will yours.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

On another point,you saying the majority of our brain size is due to emotions.....That is totally incorrect.Actually it is due to logical reasoning,speech,reasoning,problem solving,time perception,sight,movement, orientation, recognition, perception of stimuli,etc.........

serendip.brynmawr.edu...

Further info on emotions,which directly contradicts your statement on reptilians not being emotional(maybe you should do some more research before stating things as fact)

Let’s start with a bit of a shocker: our emotions are for more than 90% determined by biology and are mostly not malleable. This means that anybody who gets angry easily or who is rather sensitive will remain so for his or her entire life. But there’s good news: people with a healthy brain can change the way they respond to their emotions. Undesirable reactions can be unlearned, and more desirable reactions can be learned.

Our emotions are regulated by what is called the lizard brain: a very primitive part that is tiny compared to other parts of our brain, that is located at the center of our brain and that we inherit from our animal ancestors.

www.endesha.com...

Well,it appears that reptiles(lizards) are capable and in fact DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for our "complex and brain using emotions".

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

That was a link explaining the 'lizard brain' and how it is responsible for our emotions.It is a very,very small part of the total 'brain system' of a human.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Well then your going to have to explain how the Crow brain is equally as logical and mathematically good as an ape with a brain very small.

It's extremely well developed of a brain, with micro connections just like a human brain. The crow can do pretty much whatever an ape can do.

I got what I said about emotions from the video "walking with caveman".

Specifically, here. 1:00 onward

www.youtube.com...

of course, this was before all those discoveries with crows, which we now know they can do a lot of the same, such as imagine what a prey is looking at, and make tools

This means that the only thing left is emotions and facial recognition.

I guess emotions isn't right. It's how I interpreted it. Social connections is more appropriate.

In which case my point still stands, because reptilian and grey faces are not nearly as complicated as ours, eliminating the need for the large brain.

Also, if they had complex social networks it stands to reason that they have morals, otherwise they would have exterminated themselves eons ago. In which case if they have morals, by the time they got to space they would understand that interacting with other species is a big noo-noo because what if you are interpreted as gods and do something by accident that the primitive race sees as violent and is seen as a sign that violence is good?

In which case we would never see them, because they would know not to get involved at the risk of creating a galactic Frankenstein.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Gorman91]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

In which case my point still stands, because reptilian and grey faces are not nearly as complicated as ours, eliminating the need for the large brain.

Oh really?I don't think you understood me in my last post.Our emotions are dictated and created primarily from this...........

The amygdalae (Latin, also corpus amygdaloideum, singular amygdala, from Greek αμυγδαλή, amygdalē, 'almond', 'tonsil', listed in the Gray's Anatomy as the nucleus amygdalæ)[1] are almond-shaped groups of nuclei located deep within the medial temporal lobes of the brain in complex vertebrates, including humans.[2] Shown in research to perform a primary role in the processing and memory of emotional reactions, the amygdalae are considered part of the limbic system.[3]
en.wikipedia.org...

Do you see the "Amygdala" in the mid right portion of the HUMAN BRAIN?Notice how small it is please......

Notice also from the link that reptiles have the same emotion center of their brain as well.Scales mean nothing also............

Some lizards, such as the chameleon, can change colors to blend into their environment. This camouflage helps to protect them from predators.
www.kidport.com...
So why can't emotions be shown through color change,like the Humboldt Squid and numerous Octopi?

Here's more......

The scales of reptiles are more diagnostic then they might first appear. Though they come in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes, they originate the same way in all living reptiles. Scales form by a folding of the epidermis during embryonic development. The result is skin with a scaley extension. Thus scales are a form of integument. Skin can be seen between the scales in certain species, while it is readily visible in snakes that are swallowing something large.
So why is this important? Don't fish also have scales?
The answer, of course, is yes. Fish do have scales. In fact, certain amphibian species are also known to possess scales (caecilians and prehistoric taxa), but the scales of fish and amphibians are dermal in origin. If one were to descale a reptile one would wind up with a bloody, but still skin covered animal.
reptilis.net...

Please do more research before challenging me or any post on ATS and stating it as fact or common knowledge.You should also be more mindful of how you interpret things and what they actually are,at least before posting on a credible alternative website.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Also, if they had complex social networks it stands to reason that they have morals, otherwise they would have exterminated themselves eons ago. In which case if they have morals, by the time they got to space they would understand that interacting with other species is a big noo-noo because what if you are interpreted as gods and do something by accident that the primitive race sees as violent and is seen as a sign that violence is good?

In which case we would never see them, because they would know not to get involved at the risk of creating a galactic Frankenstein.

I guess you are not familiar with abduction reports either?As many know Greys are commonly reported has being "emotionless",and Reptilians has being ''strongly emotional,or overwhelming".

Logic(which Greys are reported to be GREAT at) can dictate the same things as 'morals'....EXAMPLE.........Logic would state(as would morals)not to destroy yourself because it would exterminate your species,morals say the same......just for different reasons.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Well then you still have to explain crows.

And I recognize I was wrong with the emotions. I probably misinterpreted that video. It was social connections and ties. Now, that still requires a big brain.

If greys are emotionless and logical, they should have a crow-like brain. If reptilians are more emotional, they should have a lizard-like brain. both being small

In both cases, they do not need a big brain, except maybe for the ties between the two. however, if this is so, then they should have developed something such as complex interlocking recognitions with their faces. Big brains are needed for social connections and understanding each other. That's where they could use the big brain, but they don;t have any visible way to show that connection. in other words, they might use something that birds, squids, or other creatures have, But they all have pretty small brains.

And again, go to evolution, why would two species need to evolve together in such a way and become bipedal upright creatures? If the lizards are more emotional, they would have exterminated the greys early on in evolution. And if they created the greys, why? robots are easier.

So while there stands to reason they could use a big brain, they have nothing to indicate they need it, such as complex faces, social ties, or love and family-ties. All they seem to be is servant-master relationships. Something seen in nature all the time, but none of which contain large brains. The scorpion and desert lizard share the same home and defend each other for their common intrest, but non have complex or large brains.

And I recognize what you said about scales, but that still doesn't explain what people have drawn and explained to see.

This

Cannot do this.

Notice that the scales as described by abductions are large plates, like what non-emotional dinosaurs and birds have. No large brains there.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Gorman91]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join