It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Different Types of Greys

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I would be glad to have your more in-depth imput on them on here if you wish.Also what is your take on the Reptoids?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Thanks!BTW that is a CREEPY avatar(I am always freaked by the Greys,lol you should see my picture files when I scroll through them!)!

So what is your thoughts on the Greys??

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I would be glad to have your more in-depth imput on them on here if you wish.Also what is your take on the Reptoids?

Its pretty irrelevant what my take on anything is because my sources of information are the same as everyone elses...

I dont know who's who and what their agenda is.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Its pretty irrelevant what my take on anything is because my sources of information are the same as everyone elses...

Well that pretty much tells it there then.......lol

Have you ever seen anything as far as UFOs or Greys?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

What I suspect was aboard the triangles is reptiles. I had a reptilian postcard sent to me after the first siting of the one my kids called me out to see. And then 2 days in a row of cloud ships that immediately disappeared, and I had sensed danger when I saw mine. My youngest son dragged me out to the same spot to show me what he had seen but it was gone too. Other clouds were still drifting and changing shape with mine, but this massive low thing was completely gone. Then I got the postcard and it was a mottled greenish reptilian with red eyes and very interesting compelling energy. And later, we saw a triangle flying around with scout planes, this was just 6 weeks ago rougly or a little more.

Also, roughly a month ago my son told me that when he was up in the night and he noticed through the picture window strange lights on the evergreen trees out back, and what looked like a red star flashing blue. Then he thought about it and looked and it was a triangle hovering behind the trees, monitoring our place. Now I don't know why he did this, but for some reason he counted to 10, and stood at the door and watched it fly over our roof. It was soundless but had a vibrational resonance. It really alarmed me that they were out back, when my 17 year old was up, monitoring our house.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

How big are these craft...I ask because you say they are watching yout through the trees.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
My son reported that one the next morning to me, and it kept me feeling alarmed for quite a while. These things had just flown over our roof, another thing that bothers me. Why on the townhouse, when planes often go over on other spots, do these things always go right over our roof? In any case, I'm not good at judging size, but they're bigger than the planes and they stand out. These ones to me, the triangles, since they don't mask with a red light to obscure them, they seem to be connected to our militia. And due to an alarming experience just shortly after May 17th of last year, I believe reptilians are involved with this. Unless they're just connected to the cloudships.

But those happened right after the triangle, leading me back into believing that these are renegades and connected to the militia. These aren't my group of ets that I have memories of and that woke me up with the script.

Now what I think is going on, merely subjective conclusions is, that due to the ufo activity out back, these guys are monitoring and trying to stop the activities of what I believe are the positive galactic presence of watchers who are here to monitor at the very least, and possibly intervene in upcoming events, and who are pushing for disclosure, which would be the kind of ets my group are.

Edit to add: The thing that really alarmed me with the one that hovered, and monitored the house for a few minutes that my son noticed, minimum, was that they'd always flown over, never hovering or staying. The cloudships were hovering, and the first craft that my family witnessed that did a psi message hovered for 5 minutes, and oscillated back and forth rapidly, but everything else flew. I don't like the idea that renegades, and possibly reptilians were monitoring us, possibly because of our experiences.
[edit on 11-4-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 11-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Grey's remind me of ants.. why?

They all look the same "kinda" and they are ment to be telepathic..

one could postulate on that evidence somewhat of a hive mind? and the other guys draco's? who are wat are they about?? could they be the "queens" and greys are just drones?

I dunno thats just my observation.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yes, I've had experiences both with sightings and abductions. I´ll do a thread on that some day.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Wow,
Very interesting!
What i hear you mention quite alot in threads, mystiq is postcards.
Do you literally mean a postcard came through your door with a picture of a reptillian on it?
You mentioned in another thread one from a Plaiedian.

I can imagine that would be quite scary.
One thing im confused about, is the actual physical appearence of reptillians.
Are they really just like lizard men?
A humanoid version of a crocodile or something?
I've seen lots of artwork, pictures, models, but all seem really different.
What did it look like on your postcard?

Thanks,
Jacob

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I have heard that it is their eyes that paralyze victims.Something about the large,deep blackness.

If one did not have the proper audio equipment when observing a dolphin using it's ultrasonic 'stun' to catch fish - one might conclude that perhaps the dolphin had telekinesis...

...The dolphin has to be 'looking' at the prey for this effect to occur - but we are able to determine that this orientation is important to deliver the full effect of the 'stun'. I do not disagree that the greys use a form of mind control - but I do question the methods they are alleged to employ; namely tele/psychokinesis.

(Are the dolphins not 'controlling' the mind of the fish when they employ this stun mechanism? They can even cause 'paralysis' without damaging the body. Lacking appropriate sensor technology, this fishing technique could be misinterpreted to be the result of something other than what we know it to be the result of....)

There are weapons of psychological warfare (and advertising;-)already in existence that can implant suggestions in people's minds using sound that is not consciously detectable - it is called Infrasound. (Google this term and you will see that infrasonic devices are being considered by law enforcement as a forms of crowd control and non-lethal weapon.)

Many governments have already conducted experiments on unknowing segments of the populace that elected them; so as to test the effects of these weapons when deployed in a particular setting. They can be used to induce panic, cause stress, confusion, disorientation, fear-based paralysis and even vomiting - horrible. This technology has the capability to cause or enhance mass-hysteria - or even calm large amounts of people...

Perhaps the grays posses a similiar capability. Whether it is technological or is an attribute of their physiology is irrelevant - either way, they d not shy from utilizing this technology against us, and for their own benefit. But even if it (paralysis, etc) is an effect that can be attributed to their physiology, that does not mean that it is tele/psychokinesis, which we have no precedent for to assume.

The acoustic explanation is likely much more simple and less fun, but it would account for many things; such as why the greys are able to communicate, convey emotions/ideas and manipulate humans most effectively when staring directly at them... this may have more to do with directing and orienting an infrasonic beam than it does psychokinesis.

Nevertheless it still is a form mind-control - but it is one for which we have both precedent in the natural world, and for which we currently have a technological equivalent that has been tested and which has a proven efficacy in several aspects of mind-control and psy-ops.

*Google 'infrasound, infrasonic, mind control' - The research on this goes back several decades.

Edit: Here is a video of some dolphins using their sonic abilities to persuade a shark to stop what he was doing and go the other way, possibly preventing injury to some nearby humans:

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Yea I think your explanation is highly possible as a scientific explanation to their abilities.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

No, they don't come through the door. Its something to do with the training I believe anyway. My earliest memory leaks of the abductions showed that we were with a group of children, and I do believe some of it was psi work. I don't have a clue if they're still taking me. The last time I had an indication of anything was last spring I had one of the familiar small marks I've had for years, that I hadn't known what it was, and saw a picture of a punch biopsy on rense and realized that I'd had a lot of those.

Postcards are clear images that are sent, like looking at a computer screen image, often with a message. In other words some kind of psi message. I would never have known what someone meant by them, and I've heard this term before, until this year because this year I've had some. Most of them were associated with a siting of a craft. Some aren't, so with those theres no feedback or any kind, something tangible. And since I'd prefer them to knock on my back door and face to face, and have reported for duty, project "save earth and its people" many times, I don't really like intangible things.

Now in the past I've had enough feedback with my psi to know its accurate, but not when you're doing experiments with it, or trying to increase it. Then you would need some kind of feedback to guage accuracy and if its increasing. But when it happens spontaneously I end up assuming somethings up. For example there are many nights when I sense a craft, hidden in the clouds. I don't see it, but I feel the "greys" or sometimes its a nordic and I'm usually greeted. When I sense their presence, especially the greys, we usually see something. Not the nordics anymore, and I think thats because of the surveillance.

Hialiens asked me about postcards and I gave him a detailed description of two different ones, these are the ones connected to sitings of crafts, I didn't include one that was about the prime directive when I was feeling very upset about everything and trying to flesh my earlier memories, because there was no craft sited, but I'll never forget that one.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Its the last post on this page where I answer, a long one, because I went into a bit of detail.

I will give the one without the siting of the craft just to show what occasionally happens. The pocket of energy involved in the postcard is interative for me. I can explore it a bit afterwards and broaden the picture.
For example, in the postcard sent, I wondered afterwards how her outfit could be comfortable, and suddenly it was on me and was more comfy than my clothes. An another example, I saw a just below the shoulders, up portrait of her, and then when I was wondering where she was, it widened and I saw she was in a craft, with a console and technology in front of her.

In any case I was doing the dishes, and had had a few days of feeling rough, trying to broaden my memory leaks. Mediation hadn't worked as some had suggested it might, but writing to a friend about what I did remember, and trying to find pictures of the greys, telling him to combine the two, brought back more scenes, and a feeling of danger with the humans, not the ets. They made me feel safe and must have been on top of things, I was really upset at how we are treated, often since childhood, by our visitors, and their "joint" programs.

Now I often feel monitored, have a sense of being monitored. This time a postcard image of a blond woman, hair around shoulder length or a touch below, light blond, wearing a skin tight blue uniform came into my mind. She asked me what the prime directive was.
I fumbled for words, and was really surprised. I said something about helping everyone and saving them. She looked like she was talking to a child. She said, "To free the world" I asked quickly, because it was fading, "Does it matter how many people get harmed in this process?" She said, "I can't say any more, I'd be in trouble." And was gone.
The ones that I get postcards from wear these blue uniforms.

Theres also ets that live here, and they do some monitoring too. But I'm not going into that at all. I was writing this to a friend, and the entire message disappeared when I pushed send. Sufficient to say, ets live and work amongst us too.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Have you ever heard of Sonic Levitation?

Researchers have developed a way to lift mercury even small animals using sound waves. The sound waves themselves are inaudible, but the machinery we use to create them does emit noisy vibrations.

A perfected version of this technology, or a highly evolved physiological capability would likely not create any secondary/redundant noise-effects. This perceived silence might confuse an observer into thinking they are witnessing an act of telekinesis.

*From the research I have performed, I have been able to determine that all existing sonic levitation technology requires an atmosphere to be effective; an increased atmospheric density will cause increased efficacy.

techshout.blogspot.com...

patent: www.patentstorm.us...

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

No,but I've heard of something similar called the 'Armorlux weapon',it is supposedly what they Greys(and Dracs?) use as a weapon and 'multi-tool'.It uses electromagnets,instead of sound waves.Apparently it has 3 weapon settings,a levitation setting,and another one I can't recall.This was stated in the Dulce report by multiple eye witness workers of the joint alien-human biogenetic laboratory.Unfortinatly more information on Dulce has been very limited even as of this year.It appears airtight for the moment still awaiting a large breakthrough to uncover it deeper.

Mystic: Did you ever learn what kind of propulsion system they use to travel the stars.

[edit on 4/12/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
No, most of what I have are strong memory blocks. And my thyroid completely quit functioning, something surprisingly many of the experiencers I talk to also relate, thyroid problems. This makes even more fog and interferes with memory. It also for me makes me sleep very deeply, and rarely remember my dreams, whereas I use to keep a dream journal and was able to lucid dream. I get many snapshot memories that range from early childhood to not too long ago, with more emphasis on my feeling. What I believe is what surfaces is very selective for them, and that two types of information are buried, medical procedures, and anything sensitive, which appears to be most of it by their standards.

I got an access denied message attempting a combination of mediation and self hypnosis once, then later went out and shook my fist at the sky for a while, and threatened hypnosis on them. So I feel like a mushroom. The one thing I did see was a smallish room that was well lit, without apparent lights, and the walls changed to provide a doorway, and to seal up afterwords. And the craft had nordics onboard with the greys, though I felt it was a grey craft.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I have always thought that the Grey's were nothing more than a very complex robot that were "Grown". Basically a living being that was processed or grown in masses to do the work. In Corso's book he states that the grey's had no sex organs. It makes perfect sense actually. Just a guess though, now what i would like to know is what made the Grey's....if in fact they were grown..

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Again I beg to question why would you evolve this? There's no reason to be gray other than a lack of light. And if there's no light, why have only big eyes? most species on Earth with environments of little light have big ears, mouths, and eyes, working together.

Then why even go upright? I mean, it's totally asinine to walk upright if you can't see good. Upright postures were evolved for running and hunting for humans. A dark environment does not allow that. Then, why stay upright at a short height? It's more energy conserving to walk on all fours at a short height.

Why even evolve a big brain? There's no reason for a big brain in darkness. Life is more concerned with getting by than evolving a big developed brain.

And of course, big brains are not necessary for intelligence. A crow is a smart as an ape, and it's brain is only as big as a thumbnail. They don;t have any whites to their eyes, indicating premature social evolution. Most of our brain's size is because of emotional and social evolution. If they don't have it, why have a big brain at all?

I'm sorry, but grays go against all scientific plausibility.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Apparently the Greys are under command of the Reptillian Draconians,according to multiple sources.They are in an alliance with their empire and are not in a situation to resist Draco interests.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Reptilians are even dumber. scales are a primitive form of skin, and any creature on Earth that had any form of special intelligence has always had specialized skin. Even smarter dinosaurs had feathers and other specializations.

Not only that, but crows prove that reptilians don't need big brains. A big brain means complex social and facial evolution, as that's what it's need for. Scales make such things impossible, as the skin is not able to make complex emotions and facial signs. Why have a big brain then? A small brain is perfectly good. Then why walk upright? there's no need for it.

Once again, science > science fiction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join