It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Different Types of Greys

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

Welcome to ATS...................You will find there are quite a bit more detailed discussions than these.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

hes responding to 3dprisoner.
his made made it sound like dolphins arent mamalian.

good stuff, thanks for the time put into this post, most interesting.

and mystiq...wow, I always love to read your posts.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by son of PC

I personally believe in UFO's

But it boggles me how you can talk about the types of ET's and what

and how they eat and survive

We as a group cant definitly even prove they exist yet and your discussing if

they use Jenny Craig or not

I don't think ETs are too strange as things go. About two years ago I had a visit from a poltergeist (word).

Was thinking about setting up an outdoor video camera to get some footage myself of our little ET visitors. Sorry, mate, viewing for big shots only.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

The thing is, I don't know if these greys are from zeta or orion. The word rigel, which is of course a star system, in Orion, keeps coming to me. But the Commander guy on the final contact thread said his son was named Rigel. The picture that is closest to what my son saw was:
aviewfrommybalcony.files.wordpress.com...

But for me, my childhood garden siting was similar to two photos:
galactic.to...
and
www2.hyper.net...

Now the zetans are probably really from zeta because the star map she drew was confirmed later, I remember something to do with the case. But in most cases, do you really believe something critical or sensitive such as "location" would be given to anyone.

Would our top secret service men reveal anything if they were captured, or tell their own projects and people captured anything that was critical? No.

What I believe is that the are federations or interplanetary agreements between much more positive and good people, and a bad, more fascist groups. Quite a few I know compare it to Star Wars, and the dark and light forces. Our galaxy is probably incredibly populated, so this just scratches the surface.

I see a more fascist element having secured earth, probably after a war that harmed mars, atlantis and lemuria, and depopulated. The Sumarians called them the Annanuki. And the others as galactic response to our situation, as well as reconpilot saying they have a score to settle with Enki's group.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I agree with the sonar part, I've read that before as an idea given for greys. However, its not replacing their incredible adviced psi. That remains as well.
Its one of the things all advanced races have developed fully.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I personally dont think most do,but some people think so.I have never heard much good from them.Lets just say I would like to meet a Pleadian before I met a Grey or Reptilian.

Everyone I talk to feels that way. Though I would like to say the nordics that flew over gave "postcards" not face to face contact. They would ping me psi, my son too. We would see the soundless craft flying around out back then go over our roof. I would be sent a clear picture of a nordic couple. I don't know if they look like that really, or if its their calling card for me. There is only a few couples I've seen online and this couple is one of those couples. Thats all they did in September. In October I got a psi message and November. A postcard is a clear picture and psi message often. This year I've had a few of them, and a few without a craft showing itself as well. I don't talk about those much except to a few close friends because they are too wierd. But this is some of how ets communicate. Face to face would be preferable.

But there is a difference between the nordics I experienced and the greys. The greys showed me warmth and the actual feeling I get that I call a recognition protocol, is a strong happy feeling. If the ets don't make me feel this way, wrong ets! In any case, the nordics were cooler than the greys were with me. But it doesn't mean they are cold bot type people, instead it could mean that when you're "telepathic plus" as they are, you have to have extreme control over your mind and emotions and everthing is compartmentalized. They also don't want other et groups to be able to read them easily. So everything would be kept controlled in hard to reach boxes that they share only if they wish to. Also this may be the reason that some are reported to be bots. Perhaps they use combinations of robotic technology as well to keep information from other groups. I don't know. The last part I've only recently been thinking after reading Ingo Swann's book "penetration".

The thing reconpilot and smokingman said is the Annanuki look like us, human looking, only colder. Some reptilians and some greys may have sided with them, but they were more the tall whites people talk about and are nordics. How would you tell which were the good nordics and which were the bad ones, ie. for example like the Sirians that were reported to have given the looking glass technology at Montaulk, not with our best interests at heart? How would you tell. They're super psi and can rearrange the furniture in our heads easily and mess with our feelings. How can we tell?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
No more scoffing and ridicule...

It seems some members think it's okay to come into the Aliens and UFOs forum and troll threads. That is an unfortunate misconception.

While skepticism and civil debate are fine, insults, ridicule or other forms of disruption are not. Please stay on topic or stay out of this thread.

Our topic: The Three Different Types of Greys

Let's respect the purpose of these forums and just stick to that.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

What did the Nordic craft look like?(shape,color,etc)

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I have a stigmatism, and all the crafts are completely covered by this large red light that obscures them. My son on the other hand, with eagle eyes and 20/20 vision, can tell me whats there if they fly to a certain angle or way. He said they were a saucer. The black triangles that have flown over don't mask themselves at all, they're just triangles. And I associate those as working with the military or our secret programs. Though I'm not saying the triangles are human. I did get a postcard, with sleep coming fast, of a reptilian after the first triangle my kids called me out for, then 2 days of a cloud ship in the daytime, and then a postcard of a mottled greenish/yellow reptilian male with red eyes who wanted to talk to me and had projected this incredible vibrant male human type energy at me, so I would want to sit with a coffee and talk to him for hours. I managed to jump up off the couch. I associate the triangles with those guys by the way.
And Im curious, would love to have a coffee with the whole works of them!

Everytime I see a craft its obscured with an enormous red light. No blue or green lights, and no sound. My son usually tells me, if he gets a chance to see close enough, that they're saucers. In Oliver, when I was visiting my grandmother last summer, we had another siting. At this point my youngest was terrified and wouldn't go to sleep until after midnight telling me he thought we were being followed and didn't want them to take him at night through the window. I had never given him the idea that would happen and he had woken up on that trip saying he could write Japanese and then drew a symbol. With that siting, my then 8 year old and 12 year old were fumbling with my grandmothers telescope on the porch, which was turned the wrong way, and they dropped some parts of it. But my 17 year old, myself and the youngest just stood and watched. The craft had appeared part way over the lake, then slowly and soundlessly flew over her property to behind and disappeared permanently in a large cloud. My 17 year old said it looked diamond shaped.

The triangles are different. First I've been told if they're slightly rounded on the corners and equilateral, then they're probably related to altair's, and therefore the good ones, good nordics, greys and reptiles. But these weren't. The first siting had 3 lights, one in each corner. We had the occasional one fly around out back. After I had written on skype to my friend that I felt the same nordic couple monitoring me, same guy, different girl sent in this postcard. Such a strong feeling, they felt very close, so I was scanning the sky for a craft but hadn't seen it, and then I was told they were monitoring from my living room, which upset me. Later my friend had written and said he had a visit today from his group. I thought they might have been making rounds. So I was writing to a friend on Skype and in the early evening, 3 planes flew around out back. This is not common here. I thought my skype was being monitored by the military. The next evening a black triangle and a plane were flying around out back.

By the way, does anyone ever look up? Why does no one else see anything. Everything we've seen is in the evening, or after dark fall, except for the cloud ships. Most after 9, except for the scout planes, those were just after it grew dark in early evening.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by mystiq]

[edit on 11-4-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I heard the triangles with the orange and blue lights are bad.Also I have been seeing A LOT of lights in the sky recently(at least three I am sure were SOMETHING ELSE).

Also I think it was on this thread that some said it is hard to comprehend these creatures evolvement(I think it was you).It is kinda like us trying to remember what it was like before we had language!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by mystiq

I heard the triangles with the orange and blue lights are bad.Also I have been seeing A LOT of lights in the sky recently(at least three I am sure were SOMETHING ELSE).

I once saw a triangle craft, it was sleet grey or there abouts with orange lights, and i think blue, but i didnt pay much attention to it.
I was outside look at the sky, at about 9 in the evening. On that day i could see Orions belt and an unusually bright star, which i was really amazing.
I went inside and as i came back out, it flew over head.

I didnt pay much attention straight away, as i was packing something away, when i realised it could of been something, i looked to see how far it had gone and it wasn't there.

Are they suspected Grey crafts or something?

Jacob

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Suspected "Delta"(Delta means they are probably from Dulce or another NWO joint bio lab.) Draconian craft,which is either Greys or Reptoids that are very very malevolent and will abduct you and possibly kill you or imprison you forever(so it is said).I have heard to run from them!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Dont forget the Grey-Human hybrids which, from our perspective are from the "future". This is what such a hybrid might look like:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f65d7b6c3679.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Are you serious with that pic..........

Could you go into more detail please?

I dont know if your joking or not,lol.

[edit on 4/11/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

That pic is not a "real pic" so to speak, just an example of what a hybrid might look like. So its neither a joke nor is it real.

Sorry for the confusion.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Ha.........okay,gotcha!

No need for the bold letters(lol)............Shes hot whoever it is(besides the warped head,lol).........So what is your take on the Greys agenda?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well, since Im inclined to think there are Hybrids, make take on their agenda is to survive through cross-breading.

Of course its all speculation but some abduction-accounts I recall do mention that as the main agenda.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I have heard that they are a dying race(to much genetic manipulation) and the majority are clones.They are trying to use us(we apparently have compatible DNA) to save themselves while still being under control themselves by the Draconians.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

That could be true. They look like clones, not much individual difference between them. They also dont look too healthy by our standards.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

This is a very good post! I have been reading about The Greys lately and this was very informative. I like how you put them together with the pics!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join