It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Three Different Types of Greys

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
What are you responding to chad?

He never said that they weren't mammals....

He did spell dolphin incorrectly - but I enjoy his speculation regardless.

I was responding to this:

Originally posted by 3DPrisoner

If Dolophins evolve into greys (covering the aqautic species of evolution), and humans (covering the mammals) into tall Nordics etc.

3DPrisoner has differentiated humans from dolphins, yet they are both mammals.

Why not suggest sharks? They are an aquatic species, can be grey and have managed to adapt very well to their conditions.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Why not suggest sharks?

Everyone already knows how stupid sharks are.

Saying they would beat dolphins in such an evolutionary race is quite the stretch - which is why I am glad he did not select that species.

Sharks have changed little over the past 400 million years - mammals change quite frequently/rapidly and we have precedent for their evolution into a sentient species.

The US NAVY uses dolphins because of their intelligence and capabilities - not sharks. The US NAVY clearly believes that dolphins have potential.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Exactly, sharks, like crocodiles have been virtually unchanged for millions of years because they didn't need to, they are the alphas of their domains no doubt about it.

As for dolphins, yes I know they're smart, I never questioned that.

I could go on but I fear we will be straying off topic.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Please continue.

I was going to use you as a sounding board for my crazy idea pertaining to the capabilities of an evolved Humanoid Dolphin (Delphinus Anthropus).

You are aware of the dolphins capability to stun prey using ultrasound?

Perhaps an effect similiar to this one would account for the paralysis' felt by the victims of their abductions; such an ability could easily by mistake as 'mind-control' or 'psychokinesis' - when it is really just an inaudible acoustic affect.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

The thing that bothers me with the dolphin evolving into greys theory is the basic physiology of a dolphin, like the blowhole for example, for that to go from the back of the head into a typical front of face nose would need dramatic changes to it's skull and facial features.

And then there is the lack of a beak, back legs etc etc.

Of course it is possible but I believe if they are evolved they would carry more telltale features than what a "typical grey" does.

What I think has happened, is someone just decided that since alien greys are...well grey and smart and dolphins are grey and smart that maybe they're one in the same.

Quite the leap of logic...IMHO of course.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Of course it is possible but I believe if they are evolved they would carry more telltale features than what a "typical grey" does.

Not necessarily.

Given the appropriate amount of time they would eventually reach 'peak form' for life outside of the water - the humanoid form.

Genetic manipulation would take care of the rest.... We are dealing with an advanced race capable of interstellar travel. At their point of development, any unnecessary genes (vestigial parts, disease, etc) would likely have been removed from the genetic code.

Even humans may have to modify themselves to travel through deep space - in order cope with the strains. The military would see value in a human that could withstand abnormal g-forces and amounts of radiation.

The modified pilot would make an excellent astronaut. ;-)

If anything, one might say that this species is not just adapted to life on land - but also to interstellar travel (as we may be, one day)...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Does anyone think the Grey's have a positive agenda?

I mean, you don't typically hear about human-like(pleadiean) aliens ripping into your flesh and implanting or taking specimens.

.... Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
There is also quite a strong case that the Greys are Reptillian.Really they could be a very far advanced primate though,or Insectoid...........or something else entirely that we have not encountered on this planet before.Remember that being an alien and developing on an entire different world would likely result in certain kingdoms of species we can't comprehend cause we have never seen.Or hell they could be drones or time travlers.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I personally dont think most do,but some people think so.I have never heard much good from them.Lets just say I would like to meet a Pleadian before I met a Grey or Reptillian.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Have you guys seen the Simpsons episode where Dolphins take over the world?
Just thought i'd throw that in there since ya'll talking about dolphins.
They learn to breathe oxygen and walk on they're fins

and they're not very nice

Just thought, if Dolphins communicate throught super sonic sound or whatever it is, and only they can hear it, couldnt that be an earlier less developed version of telepathy ?
I mean, that would make sense.

Jacob

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Please continue.

I was going to use you as a sounding board for my crazy idea pertaining to the capabilities of an evolved Humanoid Dolphin (Delphinus Anthropus).

You are aware of the dolphins capability to stun prey using ultrasound?

Perhaps an effect similiar to this one would account for the paralysis' felt by the victims of their abductions; such an ability could easily by mistake as 'mind-control' or 'psychokinesis' - when it is really just an inaudible acoustic affect.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Exuberant1]

This is very good speculation on your part. The person feels "dazed and confused".

I have felt this way in the presence of a ..........................poltergeist.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have heard that it is their eyes that paralyze victims.Something about the large,deep blackness.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 180attoseconds

Come on man.............If you have nothing to add to this thread then don't please.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
There is also quite a strong case that the Greys are Reptillian.Really they could be a very far advanced primate though,or Insectoid...........or something else entirely that we have not encountered on this planet before.Remember that being an alien and developing on an entire different world would likely result in certain kingdoms of species we can't comprehend cause we have never seen.Or hell they could be drones or time travlers.

They seem to be biologically engineered. Created by someone or something else. Could they be photosynthetic and not need regular food.

My guess, they were created by "bots" or AI lifeforms.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by son of PC

What has lead you to believe that?About the photosynthesis that is somewhat true from what I hear.It isn't photosynthesis but some type of 'bio-synthesis'(is that different then eating,lol?)where they 'spread' or 'soak' themselves in some type of biological liquid that goes through their skin to nourish them.I guess it could be something like a 'bot'.

I cant help but think while writing this that we are all probably wrong and the Greys are just sitting there saying"Wow,look at these idiots.....their not even close!"

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

I don't think evolution works the way you think it does.

In terms of intelligence, and Octopi have comparable intelligence to dolphins. However, being solitary creatures, they're a bit hard to train for human use. I also saw you never mentioned the possibility that aliens could be evolved elephants - despite elephants having rather high intelligence as well. What about New Caldonian Crows, or... OMG! What about PRIMATES!?! Apes are incredibly intelligent! GREY ---- SILVERBACK Gorilla!! Aliens are evolved primates!?!

No. The first misconception you should drop is that evolution creates humanoid forms. The second misconception you should drop is that evolution makes creatures "better", be it stronger, faster, more intelligent, whatever. Evolution doesn't work like that.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

What has lead you to believe that?About the photosynthesis that is somewhat true from what I hear.It isn't photosynthesis but some type of 'bio-synthesis'(is that different then eating,lol?)where they 'spread' or 'soak' themselves in some type of biological liquid that goes through their skin to nourish them.I guess it could be something like a 'bot'.

I cant help but think while writing this that we are all probably wrong and the Greys are just sitting there saying"Wow,look at these idiots.....their not even close!"

I have never heard a single account of them taking in any form of nourishment. So I would assume that they are either photosynthetic or possibly a mechanical creature that operates on some electrical current.

Has anyone seen the footage of the stick figure ETs. They seem bot like.
Possibly what is controlling them is very small. Bean size or smaller.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I personally believe in UFO's

But it boggles me how you can talk about the types of ET's and what

and how they eat and survive

We as a group cant definitly even prove they exist yet and your discussing if

they use Jenny Craig or not

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join