It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico Numerous UFOs Moving Around

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Mexico Numerous UFOs Moving Around

ufoweek.com

CANCUN On March 28, 2009, about 12:30 AM, I saw the third shift Mexican workers staring at the sky at the Real Resort Carribe Hotel pool during our spring break. They pointed at moving lights and didn’t seem all that surprised that five or six lights were moving randomly and forming a huge square/triangle pattern. (Classic Triangle UFO Craft) Two lights began falling towards the earth spinning around each other as they fell. They stopped falling and shot back up travelling up perfectly parallel to each other. Their movement was obvious, but if they weren’t moving I would have easily mistaken them for stars. It was like a parade and they moved on down the beach and away. It was truly amazing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
More and more sightings are beginning to show up in the media. I am not sure if this is an indication that we are getting closer to something or that more people are just taking it to the media. This could truly turn into one of the most interesting times to be alive on the planet if something does happen in the near future.

ufoweek.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yes, it is indeed interesting times. And there are indeed reason to believe that it is indicating something major.

new topics

join