It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV Martial Law Warnings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is why I have the Bill of Rights laminated and taped to my front and back doors.

If armed gunmen were to come to my house without a warrant or other documentation, I would get my guns and...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Saw those a while ago...at that time I wasn't aware of the whole NWO and martial idea.

From what I've seen and what the think.mtv.com website is, these videos seem to be just an eye-catching video to attempt and get viewers to go to the site.

It's strange, however, that the release of these videos was relatively soon after Viacom (who owns MTV) won a lawsuit against Youtube/Google. This gave them rights to the viewing habits and history of videos viewed of Youtube users. The lawsuit was under the guise of copyrighted videos being viewed on youtube. This information could easily be given over to other groups that would find it useful - FEMA perhaps?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
im pretty sure they are just about remembering the trials and tribulations people went through during the holocaust. these possibly aired during times of Jewish high holidays, though im not sure. its just like one of those "never forget" things, though history has a pesky way of repeating itself so who knows.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I still can't believe that you guys think that bush and obama or even clinton have their own policies. They do not have policies they are just good followers.If they had not been they would have never gotten the job of president...period. They are front men to the PTB that really have a policy or two up their sleeve. They use these front men for two fold reasons. First of all, when the take over is completed they will be the rulers and they do ot want to make any enemies along they way.Second of all, they even if caught, won't have to take any responsibility for the stuff that is going on. A lot of us have a favorite president and we like to say, well clinton did this or reagan did that, but that's not the case at all. They did just exactly what they were told to do. You see a guy stay in office for 2 full terms and you can bet that he follows orders pretty well. If the law had not been changed so that a single president can only serve two terms, I can think of a couple of them that would still be in there if you know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Uuh, I just love all these "crazy and knowing" peoples in this world - Think about it - Laminated signs in every door!!!

- My honest respect for libertanian soul.

I really would like to know you, and talk about worls situation with you face to face too...

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Wow

Never saw this before interesting. I hope people wake up to whats happening.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Really interesting. I don't automatically think that this is some kind of thing telling us this is what we're headed for, it seems like they are a rather effective way to help people kind of connect to what happened during the holocaust....
But at the same time I could wonder if it was some kind of...conditioning? Though it's certainly not the most alarming thing out there by a long shot...
Interesting, and thanks for posting these!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Does anyone know if MTV is owned by the same media group as Fox News.

If it is, it might suggest that someone fairly high up the ladder has had enough of what they are seeing the US becoming, and has found the balls to begin speaking out to the sheeple.

I see this as a good thing, even if there is no affiliation. Perhaps they are trying to wake up the people with their heads in the sand.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LowRiderrr

No. Fox is owned by News Corp (yet Fox acts like their own corporation) and MTV is owned by Viacom.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I am quite amazed that you fine folks aren't seeing the bigger picture here with this mtv thing. The elite know that people like us won't conform or reform to their standards, so their target audience are the young people ages 14-19. Their next audiences are the ones in the 20-30 year old range. The 14-19 year olds right here where I live in what I call "git-r-done-ville" because it's a farming community, think it's gonna be really cool to be a part of the new world order because they're gonna get to have some power and control over other people when they sign up for obama's volunteer program "give act". They think it's "rad" to go around and tell folks what to do and think they're gonna actually have the power to beat the crap outta anybody who rebels against them because they say that the "law" will be behind them! They are already telling old people they can't wait to get their revenge on them for putting them in their places, and that their own parents will even pay a price for not letting them do what they wanted to do growing up! Wow, now can't all of ya'll wait till obama's give act gets cranked up and fully going now? Kids are the "new wave" police while the rest of us are off to camp, the ones FEMA has been preparing for us! Hmm, think about it, parents use to send their kids off to camp, now it's gonna be the other way round?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
reply to post by HulaAnglers

We are free Americans. We are the Government. We decide who makes our rules.

You must be like 14 - 15
Tops!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I do not understand what point they are trying to get across with these ads.

I was unabmle to find any explanation from MTV as to what the point is... if anyone could find the true message they are trying to get across I would appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by craig732
I do not understand what point they are trying to get across with these ads.

I was unabmle to find any explanation from MTV as to what the point is... if anyone could find the true message they are trying to get across I would appreciate it.

From what I gather, the point is that life could turn sour very fast. Nazis were rounding up German cizitens who were Jewish. What's the point, you ask?

Those Jewish citizens did nothing wrong.

Just lately there was a 5 year-old boy who was apprehended by DHS at an airport because his name match another's on the no-fly list. Absurd?

During hurricane Katrina, National Guardsmen were patrolling the streets in LA and the police were disarming people in their own homes if they refused to leave.

Once a state of national emergency is declared, all of your constitutional rights can be suspended for up to 5 years IIRC. During that time, where terror has no face but the face the government places on it, who will they be looking for? Anyone who doesn't suit their agenda.

That's what the point of those commercials were about. "If they even had a point"...jeez..

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers

Originally posted by reluctantpawn
reply to post by HulaAnglers

We are free Americans. We are the Government. We decide who makes our rules.

You must be like 14 - 15
Tops!

Why do you say that? I thought he authored a good post. That seemed a little condracending there (spelling?).

If you are 14-15, great on! Glad to hear thoughts from people who care whatever age, and the younger the better as it will be the younger generations who have to deal with everything that is to come. You seem informed about what is going on.. keep it up!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

You mean how it is possible to get the perfect shot? There maybe a few possibilities but I think that it was reverse engineered. There are others I thought of but I'm going to stick with the original cast and claim it was a carefully coordinated production.

Mtv seems to be an video editor or whatever you call them dream come true. It seems the channel has evolved only to showcase these bits and pieces. Giving the up and coming talent a run for their money as they say in English. This completely reminds me of the SciFi channel. It is obvious it is built from the same principles. The same mindset perhaps from Mtv.

So oddly as it seems to air these such commercials it is more familiar to play the current vibe of the time and the mind. New World Order has been talked about and discussed for several years now. This is no surprise. These MTv Think commercials are really unique and have Russian written all over them.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Helig

For an adult(I assume you are?) you are incredibly biased. I assure you that there are a lot of enlightened kids out there who think about our future and think just as well as you and me. At the same time, I assure you again, that there are a lot of adults who think that they know what's right, and really, they don't, thus not bringing us forward. You have to get out of the box, before anyone can take you serious. Especially with a comment like that. And no, I am not a kid, just speaking up for those who you so blatantly placed in a box of your own.

Deny Ignorance

Joe

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeSignal

I agree Joe. I didn't notice Heligs' post the first time round. The only reason that 'some' of the youth seems to be as you describe (Helig), is that they have been systematically dumbed down by the mass corporations. They have had tools used directly against them.

The ones who survive and still have a mind of their own are great testaments to what the youth can achieve. If you give up hope on the youth, you give up all hope.

People of all ages should be sticking together, not fightine eachother.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed. When I went to the site and clicked on human rights, it took me to a page with a podcast from the CFR site.

Here is the link to what I am seeing.

This makes me wonder if all of this is CFR sponsored information. Since we have connections linking CFR and both the bush and obama administration, it seems to me that this is all part of the plan.

Why do they want us all to see that they are removing rights and encouraging agitation?

Even more interesting is their description of the CFR here.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by xman_in_blackx]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I am really not a positive minded person but if this watever things is being said happens and the population decreasing thing happens its gonna be bad u may say watever u want but you see people are not ignorant haterd or selfish people they will be upset emotionally that u cannot imagine things that could happen for ex
I dont want to know or see my parents girl friend or friends die it is an emotional turmoil. So please guys pray meditate or do whatever u want to do to avoid any threat or danger from happening the first step is Thinking Positively i know you guys wont be happy with wat i have to say but war or destruction is good for nothing i Follow the Principles of Gandhi THough he was a f******* A******* . Hopefully we will evolve sooner

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I Think this Video is much more disturbing than the MTV Clip.
Classified!! "Martial law plans revealed"

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join