It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Modification Engineering & Technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
As recounted by Alex Collier
Defending Sacred Ground 1
www.exopolitics.org...

"Okay. Weather modification. The weather modification operation is called Operation Certain Sentinel. Factions in world intelligence are in control of this operation from space and from the moon. On October 25, 1979 it was reported in the press that a satellite had monitored a low-yield nuclear explosion on September 22, 1979. On February 21, 1980 it was claimed by CBS news that this 1979 explosion was "Israel's first atomic bomb test" which was assisted by the government of South Africa. This was not true. No radiation. No fallout. No gamma rays, x-rays or neutrons were
produced. According to the Andromedans, what they had seen was a twin-firing of particle beam weapons at an area in the ocean from the moon. This event was part of a weather modification test of the ability to create large storms at sea, and then in the future, to guide the storms to the shores of a specific not-so-favored nation. According to the Andromedans, much of the rain in the midwest, and the tornadoes and snow storms this past winter were aggravated and exaggerated by weather modification stations on the moon. [ Editor Note: The "El NiƱo" cycle in 1998 was
overlaid with these type of operations from the moon ]
Production of Weather Changes: The Process AccordingtoMoraney, "Currently, in your hierarchy, there is a secret project called the TX Project that is under way.We will give you more information on this." Well, I haven't got that specific information yet, but I'm sharing with you what I have.

Here's how they do it. Weapons on the moon enable storms to be generated artificially at sea, or over large lakes, then guided to a specific target or location by modifying upper atmosphere electrical charges. Hurricane Alan was created in this way on August 3rd, when it hit the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, according to the Andromedans. Now, I
remember this storm. It hit the Gulf coast with 125 mph winds. And, it appeared almost out of no where. It was very early in the season, and it was seen as a "fluke". Now, they're doing this on purpose. They want to create weather catastrophes all over the planet so that we all become stuck in survival mode, and to get is to come together and
approve a one-world government to "protect and save us."

Production of Artificial Earthquakes

Now, natural earthquakes are one thing. If you remember during the lectures, I said that many earthquakes would not be natural ones. However, natural earthquakes can be triggered by artificial induction. The Northridge quake is a good example of this. Many people remember seeing a flash of light before this quake started. This is exactly what Moraney was describing when he talked about the use of particle beam weapons. All they have to do is generate beams from two points and cross them at a specific location on the planet. It creates a "flash" and a pressure will move down into the earth, reverberate somewhere in the crust and come back up and induce an earthquake. Now, one of the only
things keeping the United States economy together is the State of California. Devastate that, the United States economy is history. Most overseas transactions from China, Japan, Hong Kong and the Philippines come through Los Angeles and San Francisco."

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Think about Hurricane Katrina? could that have been "modified" just for the deaths of thousands of people?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by scghst1

In these times, anything is possible. I'm an E7 in the Usaf and i'll tell you right now, don't just look the other way. Can't say anything more than that.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
[edit on 10-4-2009 by DEM0N]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by scghst1
Think about Hurricane Katrina? could that have been "modified" just for the deaths of thousands of people?

Ummm ya , if the NWO thing is real then if they have a weather mod ability then this is something right up their ally. Get rid of some undesireables ( in their veiw, not mine) and also cause another blow to the USA economy as they head to a global controlled banking system/economy.

Also doesnt it seem strange that they took so long to respond , hmmm sort of reminds me of how Bush just sat in that school room after he was told about the first plane that hit the wtc on 911.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I stongly agree that our weather is being manipulated but from here on our own planet. There used to be an old site, weatherwars.com by Scott Stevens, but was taken down. It showed sattelite imagary of weather phenonomons but here's an old ATS thread about it-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's aother site with alot of images-

www.thewebfairy.com...

and from 'Popular Mechanics'-

www.popularmechanics.com...

About 'HAARP'-

www.globalresearch.ca...
In the US, the technology was developed under the high-frequency active auroral research programme ( HAARP) - originally part of Ronald Reagan's controversial Star Wars defence system. Based in Gokoma, Alaska, the weapon operates by beaming powerful radio waves into the upper atmosphere to alter weather patterns. Some experts claim the system is already up and running, while others say it won't be ready for another 20 years.

And lastly from 'Coast to Coast' interview and images with Scott Stevens-
(scroll down the page)

www.coasttocoastam.com...

new topics

top topics

join