It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOON is the alien AR-flagship mentioned in TERRA PAPERS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

How do you really know its science fiction?

Because I have been looking at the Moon with very powerful telescopes for the last 15 years and there is absolutely no evidence to support these claims. You may be happy to believe any old claims, I'm afraid I rely on the burden of proof.

Originally posted by Reevster
Just because it seems impossible doesnt make it so, I remember the star trek boys using comunicators (NO CORDS ???) away back when and here we are today using cell phones. I mean that was just silly right?

For God's sake, you really think there's a parallel between the jump communicators to mobile phones and from the Moon to being a satellite and then 'revealed' to be an alien war machine? The scientific evolution from the two-way radio and ordinary telephones to mobile phones is quite consistent. The leap from the Moon being a satellite to an alien warship is not! Yes very silly indeed!

Ummmm its not silly if it has been alien warship all along...not that I belive that... I suspect it has bases inside and some type of structures/and or mining operations on the surface.
You have to realize that just because we are told something from the powers that be sure dont make it so.
We are after all a mass herd of sheeple with a small percent of the herd starting to ask the question , is there more to life then just running around chasing the other sheeples tails.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by Reevster]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Ummmm its not silly if it has been alien warship all along...not that I belive that... I suspect it has bases inside and some type of structures/and or mining operations on the surface.

You suspect? What is this speculation based upon? You must have seeen some pretty amazing evidence to suspect this.

You have to realize that just because we are told something from the powers that be sure dont make it so.

Too true my dear Reevster; especially when it comes from other people's fanciful ideas with little evidence to support their claims! Yes there is a lot of that about on ATS these days!

We are after all a mass herd of sheeple with a small percent of the herd starting to ask the question , is there more to life then just running around chasing the other sheeples tails.

Asking questions is easy everyone does that ad nauseam, asking meaningful questions and seeking answers to them, that's the hard part.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by timelike

You suspect? What is this speculation based upon? You must have seeen some pretty amazing evidence to suspect this.

Too true my dear Reevster; especially when it comes from other people's fanciful ideas with little evidence to support their claims! Yes there is a lot of that about on ATS these days!

Asking questions is easy everyone does that ad nauseam, asking meaningful questions and seeking answers to them, that's the hard part.

"You suspect? What is this speculation based upon? You must have seeen some pretty amazing evidence to suspect this. "

Sure , based on reports , pictures , data , audio feeds, eye witnesses , there is tons of data if you do some research ? Maybe not 100 pecent this is "it" sort of thing but, but you youself are dont have the 100 percent proof, the only way is to go up there and explore with your own 2 eyes. Thats not going to happen in the near future atleast.

Personally I like to keep an open mind when it comes to this stuff, when there is info coming from lots of different areas even though its not 100 precent proof I dont just dismiss it as nonsence.

As they say,

I would rather have a mind open to wonder then a mind closed to disbelief.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Sure , based on reports , pictures , data , audio feeds, eye witnesses , there is tons of data if you do some research ?

I have seen many hundreds of photographs, audio feeds and interviewed many eye witnesses, I have yet to be convinced that there are any ET bases within the solar system.

Personally I like to keep an open mind when it comes to this stuff, when there is info coming from lots of different areas even though its not 100 precent proof I dont just dismiss it as nonsence.

As they say,

I would rather have a mind open to wonder then a mind closed to disbelief.

An open mind is a good thing providing it can discard wild claims which have no evidence to support it and discard fanciful theory from observation. I have an open mind, I invistigate any claims presented to me with an open mind because it is not implausable that ETs may have devloped on other worlds and found their way to us, sadly I have yet to see any evidence of that so far. Open minded these days seems to equate with "I'll entertain any wild theory I like because there is no proof that it's wrong" that's not an open mind, that's gullability.

I think on this matter we are going to have to agree to disagree.

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Just one single doctored,covered up photo is enough to make me disbelieve everything our lying governments say.If we were told that there were humans of a more technological level here on earth with us,BUT WE WERE IN THE PROCESS OF BEGINNING COMMUNICATION,i WOULD BE WILLING TO WAIT YEARS IF THATS HOW LONG IT TOOK TO OPEN CONTACT.

I have seen many,many covered-up photos,and the national security story is pretty old and I believe at this point it must be criminal in some way to continue the coverup even in the name of security.

Everyone can see the pictures thanks to the internet,you see the old ways are over and the information is widely available now,people are learning without state media censorship.

The fact that we are being lied to by our governments is enough evidence to accuse them of mis-reresentation,among other things.No photoshop work guys.Not acceptable,you know it and we know it,and there is no choice but disclosure now,the main reason being that to many academicly educated,sucessful,intelligent people are coming forward in waves,one after the other,mainly because the baby boomers are the only people in our society not intimidated by their own generation!!

They will force their peers to disclose,predominately because they are dying of old age and they cannot be punished by their governments anymore if they come forward.

Yes there are structures on the moon ,I've been there, when I was seven years old .With other people at that!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
My first memory when I was 4 or 5 related to abductions was a base on the moon. And a group of children. The greys, nordics, and what looked like nazis were there. Though later, it was just ets. They had a falling out with the cabal.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Does anyone else remember being asked to play games with other kids that didnt make any sense?aligning pieces like blocks and other things that wouldnt be considered to be fun ,more like tests or training .

Does anyone remember the craft they went to the moon in,any details.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
As we make more discoveries about our moon today, with its strange facts as well as scientific observatories claiming it to be hollow, could the OP be right?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
omg couple of nights ago i had a dream all this hype coming up to 2012 has to do with the moon dunno what day, but in the dream i had on this particular day something opened up on the moon and started shooting at earth like lazer beams weird or what

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

There is a difference between opening your mind and letting your brains fall out.

That's true and it is far more useful doing the latter: that way you can take a long hard look and figure out what's inside, instead of opening a door ajar and imagining you're seeing the entire picture.

"The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them … into the impossible."

-- Clarke’s Second Law

GS

edit on 5-4-2011 by Getsmart because: reality is something we can't see from within our teensie weensie heads...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is very possible. Astronauts have reported that the moon, "rang like a bell" upon touching down on it's surface. The Moon is a fascinating object, and I personally believe it was intentionally placed there for a reason by an intelligence that far supercedes our own.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Our Moon's Forbidden History recounted by Alex Collier
Defending Sacred Ground 1
www.exopolitics.org...

The age of the Moon soil is 6.2 billion years old, and has compound and chemicals not found on Earth. In fact, there are many chemical compounds that were discovered, but withheld from the public. There are
many more we've yet to discover because our science is not advanced enough yet. The lunar soil did not come from the rock that makes up its mountains and craters. This is known to some lunar scientists.
However, its not spoken about, but in whispers. So, where did the soil come from? The Andromedans say the soil and many of the rocks come from Ursa Minor. The location is a solar system named in the Orion tongue "CHOWTA". This is a binary sun system. We have many similarities in our system as well. "CHOWTA" is a very large system, holding 21 planets and 47 moons. Our moon is said to have been made around the 17th planet in this system.

Portions of the moons crust is radioactive. Apollo 15 discovered this. Especially near the Apennine mountains. Why were the readings so hot? The Andromedans have said it's because some nuclear waste
was brought up there to be reused as a fuel supply for the spacecraft that the world government has built.
However, many of the ships that use nuclear fuel are obsolete now. So, how was the moon brought here? It
was, I'm told by the Andromedans, put into the tail of an asteroid which brought it into our solar system.
This same asteroid circles our part of the galaxy every 25,156 Earth years. Andromedans have said that our moon has been inhabited periodically in it's history for 1.8 million Earth years.
The Moon is hollow. It contains huge underground facilities built by E.T.'s and later humans from Earth.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Reevster]

[mod edit: clipped quoted content, added Required EX tags]
Mod Note: Quoting External Sources – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

I just do not believe anyone who says "The aliens told me". I know there are many out there who want proof so badly they will follow right along with that line, but, unless that person has pictures and video to go along with their claims, it's just another money/attention scam as far as I'm concerned. NOT saying YOU are one of those, just Alex Collier.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

I don't pretend to be an expert however...

The reference to this planet sized craft that shines like a star in the sky seems to bear a striking reference to the whole Nibiru thing?

Comments, opinions?

If my memory served it's in a 3600 year orbit of the Sun (eliptical) so it passes by this way. Also I've read ancient texts that talk about it's gravity wreaking havoc on earth or rather I've read modern scientists reference to ancient texts.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Titor86

Nibiru is a planet that takes 3600 earth years to orbit around our sun.

The AR flagship was a Nibiru built spherical space vessel of war sent to the vicinity of our solar system to wage battle against a rebellion group of extra-terresterials. Although it won the war, it was damaged and left within the vicinity of our Earth.

Read the Terra Papers, if you are keen to find out more. No harm to hear another perspective on our human origins.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The "Terra Papers" are a poorly written piece of fiction. We have no evidence to support any of it's claims.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If it were the AR, then wouldn't it have caused millions of floods, and would of threw the world off orbit as stated in the the TERRA PAPERS

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
I read the Terra papers..which i now regret btw.The moon is not a space station,the papers are well written i might add...but they are nothing but drivel after drivel after drivel..I cant even put into words what i feel about them,so i urge all who have not read them to go from front to back and read them...they are *almost* and i must add almost as bad as Urantia.If you want to understand what the OP is on about dont read the chapter,read the whole book,its hard i know..but worth it in the sense that in the future you can completely refute such madness.

I too have read and studied the Terra Papers. I am sorry that you see truth as drivel, in my own case I was discussing the Terra Papers with a Cherokee Chief at our last Pow Wow, and he proceeded to tell me that the Cherokee people come from the Pleiades Star system originally, and that the Native People have always had contact with extraterrestrial beings. I take it you are a Bible believer? That would certainly explain your comments on a subject that is not easily denied. Read the papers with an open mind, instead of one already predisposed toward a finding of drivel.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
The "Terra Papers" are a poorly written piece of fiction. We have no evidence to support any of it's claims.

Poorly written or not, there are enough facts from archeological diggings and recent findings about the moon to support the claims.

It's only whether you want to get out of your delusion of comfort and solace to confront facts courageously or continue to delude yourself that all is rosy. It is only your free will and choice which no one can impose upon you, but fortunately, people like you are getting lesser and lesser as the days go by as realities can no longer be cover up anymore..

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

What evidence do you suggest supports the wild claims of the "Terra Papers"? I'm especially interested in what evidence you think suggests the moon is some kind of alien ship.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

What evidence do you suggest supports the wild claims of the "Terra Papers"? I'm especially interested in what evidence you think suggests the moon is some kind of alien ship.

Seek sincerly and you shall find, on your own free will with no influence from me. The insignificant nobody me is not your teacher. Facts discovered on your own OBJECTIVELY, can never be refuted, as long as you are honest to yourself.
edit on 5-4-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join