It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOON is the alien AR-flagship mentioned in TERRA PAPERS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Actually this isn't far fetched, its an idea, or a possibility put forth to look at. Psuedo science, such as we the people are forced to endure, often operates with credos about what is or isn't, refusing to step out of any boxes. There is no scientist in the world that thinks like that. Science is all about possibilities and probabilities. This is a reasonable question. Ingo Swann's book penetration not only looks at his remote viewing assignment, but goes into many many facts, and evidence/testimony about the moon itself. One of the things brought up about the moon is that if its hollow, its not a natural satellite. Before the 60s, they knew it was hollow. What we have learnt all these years about the moon is nothing compared to what has been learnt about it.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by kshaund

kshaund....as to your observation of what appeared to be a 'larger' Moon, it is indeed an optical illusion, usually when the Moon is low on the horizon.

The craters? No, it is a misconception that a crater would not be round from a meteor impact at an angle. It's not like throwing a rock into a pile of sand...the energies involved are far greater. In many cases enough energy to heat and melt at the impact site.

I do not believe it was an optical illusion based on the sheer size of the moon and the type of atmosphere I live in - Rocky Mountains where illusions like that just don't happen especially on the scale I saw. I have seen the atmosphere illusions since there in my travels, it is not the same.

Why is it a misconception? Where's the proof?

Just joking - about the proof thing - I disagree though that impacts at an angle would not appear circular, atmosphere or not. I strikes and energy continues. If you skid a horseshoe in loose dirt it makes a streak, not as circular impact. Only way to get that I believe is by a direct perpendicular hit.

I was also just rereading some of Robert Morning Skys workshops, which unfortunately you guys don't have, and regarding this exact topic, he says the easiest way is to start with an asteroid, mine it, hollow it out, level it out somewhat, install thrusters, etc. and you have a mobile ship - kind of the ultimate in going green in a most ironic way....

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

Oh...well.....RIF -- 'Reading Is Fundamental'

Sorry, a horseshoe skidding across loose dirt is NOT the same as a meteoric impact.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I believe there are bases on and under the Moon,I just don't think the entire moon is a 'death star'.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I believe there are bases on and under the Moon,I just don't think the entire moon is a 'death star'.

I'm not sure it is a death star either, of course I guess it depends exactly what 'death star' means and if it has technology capable of killing - which is likely given all things as they tend to rule by destruction and control.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

There is this one guy that films the moon almost everyday with
a powerfull amateur telescope... he posted some intriguing UFO
activity in his site... i lost the link sorry...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 180attoseconds
reply to post by THEsmokefrog

im just saying, extraordinary claims NEED extraordinary proof to back it up.

i know what u mean dude, i myself would love to see the proof, but extraordinary is by definition the hardest to explain, and when talkin of such ancient things as the moon etc theres no way any proof can be found, short of us flying up there to take a look ourselves. why do u think so few regular folks ever get to be at the forefrunt of exploration. the answer is simple, with such presence of lies and tampering of images as NASA and the likes are guilty of do u really need proof to know that something is being hidden? and u can bet ur ass it must be something big, nothing insignificant is ever hidden, it does endless re-runs on the discovery channel etc while the biggest mysteries/discoveries whatever u like to call them are simply denied if their even brought up at all, its a sad world we live in, who needs direct evidence anymore?. i know conventional theories on nearly every subject to do with this world just brush over what doesnt completely add up with the basis of nearly all modern learning upon such shaky ground when scrutinised, who can really trust anything. i say make up ur own mind and if u want to believe the moon is made of cheese then by god its ur right to believe whatever the hell u want to, dont let anyone take that away from you

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

NOTICE:

Robert Morning Sky is taking questions via this website:

eveningstarmorningsky.com...

It's a GREAT opportunity to get clarification about the Terra Papers and anything else!

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Having been to the moon I can tell you that people do certainly go there,I can tell you that the trip is beautiful,that the ship I went in was small,it didn't travel fast like you would think of as being fast,distances that seem great are illusionary because the WAY you travel in space isn't what we think it is,I can tell you that the ship was VERY LIGHT OR SEEMED WIMPY,it was like being two thousand feet in the air and suddenly realizing that there is only a one eighth of an inch piece of aluminum between you and god.It doesn't take long to get there and there is no great burning fire or heat when you enter or leave our atmosphere.

It was humans who took me there when I was seven years old ,there have to be others who have been there to.

Most people dont care because there is a genetic blocker in their DNA that makes them unable or unwilling to even contemplate possibilities like easy travel to the moon.

Our governments know how easy it is to go there but they wont tell anyone about it.

You have to be born with the ability to accept these possible realities OR YOU HAVE TO HAVE BEEN ALTERED AS A CHILD TO ALLOW YOUR MIND THE ABILITY TO ACCEPT THESE REALITIES FOR WHAT THEY ARE.

90% of us are happy being bakers and candlestick makers and this is a result of being geneticlly altered A LONG TIME AGO.

Education or the withholding of knowledge has ALWAYS been a TOOL used to CONTROL human beings.

Then came the internet and people with the ability to utilize all of the information it makes available.

All bets are off now for the powermongers of the earth,there is a changing of the guard happening right now the problem is that it is exactly what it seems ,only a passing on of control of humanity to another select FEW.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MONSANTOS ATTEMPT AT WORLD CONTROL OF SEEDS OR FOOD IT IS IDENTICAL TO WORLD CONTROL USING OIL.

All the small seed companies are being purchased by subsiduaries of monsanto and instead of having hundreds of companies selling hundreds of small inventories worth of seeds that can be planted and will produce new seeds ,Monsanto is selling billions of dolllars of seeds that WILL NOT PRODUCE SEEDS FOR THE CONSUMER YOU ARE FORCED TO BUY FROM MONSANTO EVERY YEAR.

Soon you wont be able to even find seeds that arent somehow "adjusted".

That is called world control.someone better check and see how much of monsanto the Bush family owns because they sure as hell are getting out of oil,follow the powermongers and you to can be rich!!

Point is when you see a switch from oil to seeds you can be dam sure free energy is soon to follow.

Good luck trying to find seeds to plant a garden of your choice in five or ten years though.If you think it has been bad being held hostage over oil just wait until we are held hostage over FOOD WITH NO WAY TO GROW OUR OWN.In the old days we called this a monopoly.

This is a breach of the humanitarian rights of six billion people and I really dont believe that there will ever be a power structure like the one built around carbon fuels again in humanities history.

Please spread the word on this seed crisis,it is not a joke ,start to Google.

Of course there are shelters on the moon,you can get there as easily as you drive to the store but somehow I doubt there is room for six billion and there must be rules,dont you think?

America doesnt slow down for anyone,but they have slowed down for someone with greater strength than they have and only long enough to enact a "plan"of some sort or another.

I used to hate the word sheeple but I am beginning to see that there isn't time to lead very many people in any given direction,either you know and are getting ready now or you dont know and wont ever truly care.

Something has to bring you to this realization on your own you cant be forced to accept it.

Yes the moon is artificial so are other celestial bodies.

Can you imagine what SIX BILLION HUMANS WORKING TOGETHER COULD ACCOMPLISH IN ONE HUNDRED YEARS?

Anything we want thats what we would accomplish.

The real question is will you live long enought to ever actually SEE THE REALITY BEFORE YOUR EYES.

This is the REAL JOB THE BABY BOOMERS MUST DO BEFORE THEY ALL PASS AWAY.

They must take us to the next level,they must become angry about the things that they will not get to see,they have changed everything else on this planet so why not disclosure to?

Do you hear me boomers,YOU ARE BEING KEPT IN THE DARK UNTIL YOU PASS AWAY,DONT YOU WANT TO DEMONSTRATE ON SOME CAMPUS SOMEWHERE?You demonstrated for free love ,why not disclosure?

No you are to old to demonstrate arent you??So what CAN YOU DO NOW THAT YOU REALIZE YOU ARE A MORTAL GENERATION?What legacy will you leave us all,one of lies and coverups,one of deciet and political subterfuge?

Or will you stand up before your generation passes and help the world in return for what it has given all of you?

Step up or step back because the big light is about to be shut out and you are all going to bed for the last time.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Remember, yesterday’s science fiction is today’s reality.

I find it curious that the Terra Papers name Enlil and Enki as leaders, which are the same names that are found in the Sumerian record.

I also find it curious that there are so many pronouncements as absolute fact regarding things about which we have been unable to examine and therefore can know very little. None of our instruments or scientific theory are perfect. Why is it outrageous to think that the moon might be hollow; or the Earth for that matter. When they do core borings thru the complete diameter of the Moon and the Earth, bringing up samples of every layer, then I will believe that theyare solid. In the meantime they seem to have overlooked the effects of centrifugal force.

The book "Cataclysm" tells of the event that took place about 11,000 to 13,000 years ago. They say a rougue body came into the Solar System and wreaked havoc, Upsetting the axis of some planets and destroying one call Tiamat, carrying with it her Moons. They suggest that our current Moon came from there. As to meatior impacts, you might want to do some resaerch on "elongated lakes". There are many of them, they are clustered, and there is evidence of metior impacts in the areas.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

I think if you're referring to 'elongated' lakes presently observed on the Earth, you're more likely seeing past remnants of glaciation.

When it comes to a meteor strike that is oblique, then the resulting crater will be nearly circular, but possibly the 'downrange' rim structure will exhibit a slightly higher elevation characteristic, compared to the 'uprange' side.

Remember the amount of energies involved...they are tremendous. The shockwave of the impact will propagate in a circular manner....some momentum from a very low-angled impact will, however, through material to one side more than the other...

Of course, many craters are obliterated by subsequent impacts.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Don't think I've heard of "Cataclysm" ? You mentioned it referred to Tiamat - was the book written as a story or based on...?

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by scordar

How you doing? Are you going to ask Robert about your theory? I think it would be a great question - I gave the link a few posts back.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
reply to post by scordar

How you doing? Are you going to ask Robert about your theory? I think it would be a great question - I gave the link a few posts back.

Quite fine, thanks for asking

I just sent a question to lady evening star about the subject. It surely would be nice if Robert would comment on that. looking forward for the interview...

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Any comment from Robert on the matter? Does anyone know if he's written similar pieces to do with the moon a la Terra Papers or is it more restricted to the outer planets and mars?

posted on Apr, 18 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
While I truly respect Robert for other things he has said and done in the past, I must admit that the Terra Papers are somewhat wacky. I do worry about the collective IQ of people on this forum when they start believing that our moon is a Death Star. Apparently some parents were lapse in teaching their kids that Hollywood isn't real.

Just wondering... when someone is shot and killed in a movie, do some of you really believe that the protagonist died in real life? Are you able to make a distinction between real and fantasy? Or do you believe that through some miracle of alien technology, the protagonist was revived in order to appear in another movie a week later?

What is happening to people? I really would love to read a decent psychological study into it. This planet is doomed if this is an accurate indication of human intelligence.

IRM

[edit on 11/4/09 by InfaRedMan]

While I agree with your point for the most part. You can't place a generalized "everybody's an idiot" marker on everybody. Something they DID teach us in elementary school was that people shunned others who believed the Earth was round, instead of flat in the 1400's. What is taught and accepted is definitely not what is right. Granted the "Death Star" approach is extremely out there, collectively I've come to assume that nothing is impossible.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
While I truly respect Robert for other things he has said and done in the past, I must admit that the Terra Papers are somewhat wacky. I do worry about the collective IQ of people on this forum when they start believing that our moon is a Death Star. Apparently some parents were lapse in teaching their kids that Hollywood isn't real.

Just wondering... when someone is shot and killed in a movie, do some of you really believe that the protagonist died in real life? Are you able to make a distinction between real and fantasy? Or do you believe that through some miracle of alien technology, the protagonist was revived in order to appear in another movie a week later?

What is happening to people? I really would love to read a decent psychological study into it. This planet is doomed if this is an accurate indication of human intelligence.

IRM

[edit on 11/4/09 by InfaRedMan]

IRM! You're questioning the mental abilities of people on this thread who are open to the idea the moon is not just a dead ball in the sky? Whether or not it is a "death star" is a question of definition.

I don't see why it is any stretch of the imagination based on what we have already figured out about these 'guys' and all their other lies and crap to think the moon is under its own propulsion and could leave whenever they want.

People laughed at the first notion the world wasn't flat either... !

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What a marvellous piece of science fiction! I haven't laughed so hard since all that SERPO nonsense. Surely this is too far fetched even for ATS?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by timelike
What a marvellous piece of science fiction! I haven't laughed so hard since all that SERPO nonsense. Surely this is too far fetched even for ATS?

How do you really know its science fiction?

Just because it seems impossible doesnt make it so, I remember the star trek boys using comunicators (NO CORDS ???) away back when and here we are today using cell phones. I mean that was just silly right?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster

Originally posted by timelike

How do you really know its science fiction?

Because I have been looking at the Moon with very powerful telescopes for the last 15 years and there is absolutely no evidence to support these claims. You may be happy to believe any old claims, I'm afraid I rely on the burden of proof.

Originally posted by Reevster
Just because it seems impossible doesnt make it so, I remember the star trek boys using comunicators (NO CORDS ???) away back when and here we are today using cell phones. I mean that was just silly right?

For God's sake, you really think there's a parallel between the jump communicators to mobile phones and from the Moon to being a satellite and then 'revealed' to be an alien war machine? The scientific evolution from the two-way radio and ordinary telephones to mobile phones is quite consistent. The leap from the Moon being a satellite to an alien warship is not! Yes very silly indeed!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join