It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MOON is the alien AR-flagship mentioned in TERRA PAPERS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Let's all take a deep breath.....

Let's firstly, believe that the Moon is a spaceship. OK?

Now, the Moon is pretty big...it's actually bigger than Pluto (which is now being called a 'planetoid, not a planet...')

The Moon is bigger than the planet Mercury.

We've always referred to the Moon as 'Earth's satellite'....when, in another way to look at it, we could actually be a 'dual-planet' system.

NOW....this infers first, and foremost, a natural genesis of the Moon, due to a tremondous collison event very early during the formation of the Solar System. Sure, a happenstance event....but, here we are to discuss it.

So....my point is obvious, by now...the Moon is a naturally occuring celestial body.

Turning to this other 'theory'....we would have to assume some incredible amount of technology from a civilization that chose to bring an object as large as the Moon into the vicinity of the Earth. WHY???

Or, in other words.....why not use a much smaller, less obvious way to 'spy' on the Earth??? Again, IF you wish to suppose that these ETs have such incredible technology, they could certainly 'monitor' us in a less obvious way....(which is likely already, but covered on other theads already...)

Seriously....think about it.

The Moon exists in ancient texts...is referred to. A female Human's Menstrual cycle is based on about a thirty-day cycle, same as the Moon's orbital period (no pun).

WE, Homo Homo Sapiens evolved on a planet that had, for at least the last several hundred thousand years, a nearby satellite (or, if you wish, a smaller neighboring planetoid).

The Earth-Moon system has resulted in stabilizing our home Planet's orientation, and has led to the moderate climates that have allowed evolution to occur. Various anomolies have caused 'extinction events' periodically, of course. BUT, these are in the far, far distant past!!

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Have you read through the whole terra papers? Didnt the "death planet" Crash into another planet in the papers? and get shot down? I dont think you read through the whole thing

I'm not sure if you're talking to me but if you are, im confused by your point. What I was saying was that if the moon is in fact a ginormous spaceship, maybe those who steer society through social conditioning put a planet-sized warship into cinema so that the average person would be able to write the idea off as just another movie gimmick. What are you saying?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Well good for him, but George Lukas has been telling us that since the 70's.
"That's not a moon it's a battle station"! The Death Star...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Not trying to be offensive, and i'm positive i am not the only member who feels like this. Threads like these make me seriously doubt in mankind.

I'm sorry but this whole topic is just plain nutty.

Charlatans like morning sky do nothing but hurt people and make our race evolve backwards. I find it upsetting that so many people automatically buy into this.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by scordar

Or perhaps it was Mars who experienced the great flood and that was the source that carved all those grand and strange canals. Maybe it was decided that they could not continue as they had been living. Perhaps every planet in our system has a moon like this, the bigger ones have more.

If the planet is scheduled for destruction, those that inhabit the moons leave, and the empty dead moon takes care of the rest. What a massive scale test cycle, both in time and space. Mechanical biological entities that just monitor and take samples from time to time. When it is determined a planetary test failure - the entities leave the moon and the planet is well...uh... cleansed. Reboot

Mars must have had a huge moon due to that massive hole going straight through. Man! Wouldn't that make a great Sci-Fi experience.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
While I truly respect Robert for other things he has said and done in the past, I must admit that the Terra Papers are somewhat wacky. I do worry about the collective IQ of people on this forum when they start believing that our moon is a Death Star. Apparently some parents were lapse in teaching their kids that Hollywood isn't real.

Just wondering... when someone is shot and killed in a movie, do some of you really believe that the protagonist died in real life? Are you able to make a distinction between real and fantasy? Or do you believe that through some miracle of alien technology, the protagonist was revived in order to appear in another movie a week later?

What is happening to people? I really would love to read a decent psychological study into it. This planet is doomed if this is an accurate indication of human intelligence.

IRM

[edit on 11/4/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
"Earth not only has a satellite, but it is a giant satellite, 2160 miles in diameter. Amazing."
- Isaac Asimov

"The Moon is the only thing that gives me a headache."
- Sir Isaac Newton

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Haha, this idea is just what I proposed in the "artificial moon" thread you linked. I thought it would connect a few strings here and there if it was like so. Cool to see others make the same connections. Doubt that it is the truth tho, but one can always take things into account.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Clear]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I must reply here to people 'losing faith in humanity' for believing this theory. I would rather turn it around.

Most theories that once claimed to be 'the truth', have been found to be faulty when unexplainable anomalies would occur. So why are you blindly believing the theories/'facts' that have been presented to you? Maybe your parents should have taught you that if a theory of a certain system can't answer all questions about that system, it's a faulty or incomplete theory.

What I've read is that the moon is too big/heavy to be in this orbit of earth. Seems enough reason for me to question all theories about the moon and be open to new ones. Maybe it's hollow, would be a very weird thing to accept though.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by mortje]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mortje
I must reply here to people 'losing faith in humanity' for believing this theory. I would rather turn it around.

Most theories that once claimed to be 'the truth', have been found to be faulty when unexplainable anomalies would occur. So why are you blindly believing the theories/'facts' that have been presented to you? Maybe your parents should have taught you that if a theory of a certain system can't answer all questions about that system, it's a faulty or incomplete theory.

What I've read is that the moon is too big/heavy to be in this orbit of earth. Seems enough reason for me to question all theories about the moon and be open to new ones. Maybe it's hollow, would be a very weird thing to accept though.

[edit on 11-4-2009 by mortje]

I could not agree more!

A quote from NASA scientist Robin Brett...

"It seems easier to explain the non-existence of the moon than it's existence." But of course, the moon exists. Why or how it exists remains a mystery.

There is no water proof theory of how the moon got to where it is now. I think people should loosen up a little. after all anything is possible...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
Not trying to be offensive, and i'm positive i am not the only member who feels like this. Threads like these make me seriously doubt in mankind.

I'm sorry but this whole topic is just plain nutty.

Charlatans like morning sky do nothing but hurt people and make our race evolve backwards. I find it upsetting that so many people automatically buy into this.

Just wondering what you based your opinion on to determine he is a charlatan - I presume you have read the Terra Papers and his biography? And Above Top Secret is exactly for this type of discussion - if threads "like these" (which ATS is full of so people CAN discuss new ideas) make you seriously doubt mankind methinks you already doubted mankind before you got to this thread...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm sorry this just sounds like a cheap B movie knock of off Star Wars and the Death Star.The similarities are extreme and Collier is highly questionable and likely paranoid schizophrenic and delusional.I don't doubt some or half of the Terra Papers are true but I think the rest is a modern day techno myth or a 'reality' story that is fictional but is said to be true.Of course a lot of the Terra could be dis info.The members who know me know that I am very liberal in my beliefs and believe a lot of highly speculative things and am the first to support a lot of alien claims.But this is just ridiculous!Am I saying I know for sure it is BS,no but come on use a little logic and don't be so gullible.I agree with the poster who said this is what gives us a bad name.I guess it all has to be weeded through though.

[edit on 4/11/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well said and well put.The fact that Luna has been seen and documented in the sky before the 'Great Flood' should put this claim to rest.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I cant help thinking of the ancient people talking about 'times with no moon' and 'times with two moons' and times with one moon'. What we think is going on ! ?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I post this link again.
It is about two russian scientists claiming an hollow moon also ..

Earth's Moon and Human Evolution

Let us outline some of the extraordinary anomalies and mysteries surrounding this puzzle. Clearly not all data will be equally reliable but the abundance of interrelated information nevertheless gives an overall picture which can be determined with some certainty. The first academic enigma must surely be that the Moon is apparently in its wrong orbit for its size. However, this would presumably be based on its assumed density. Technical reports claim a density of 3.3 for the Moon compared with 5.5 for Earth. Astronomy data indicates that the internal regions of the Moon are less dense than the outer, giving rise to the inevitable but outrageous speculation that it could be hollow. The eminent and late scientist Carl Sagan, a typical sceptic, had made the statement, "A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object." But meaning here that if it is hollow, it is not a natural satellite -- and therefore artificial.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
ok well it all seems far fetched to me, but I like the idea of it being possible, I love a conspiracy.... Would we be able to get some astral projectors (or remote viewers, i dont know anything much about remote viewing) to visit the inside of the moon (real time projection) and let us know what is there plz. Can someone politely ask errenius or however you spell his name? (he's on my friends list). He might feel inclined to have a look.....

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I'm sorry this just sounds like a cheap B movie knock of off Star Wars and the Death Star.The similarities are extreme and Collier is highly questionable and likely paranoid schizophrenic and delusional.I don't doubt some or half of the Terra Papers are true but I think the rest is a modern day techno myth or a 'reality' story that is fictional but is said to be true.Of course a lot of the Terra could be dis info.The members who know me know that I am very liberal in my beliefs and believe a lot of highly speculative things and am the first to support a lot of alien claims.But this is just ridiculous!Am I saying I know for sure it is BS,no but come on use a little logic and don't be so gullible.I agree with the poster who said this is what gives us a bad name.I guess it all has to be weeded through though.

Hi there - In the end literally anything we are seeing/hearing/experiencing could be disinformation... I personally think most of it (sources, etc.) has aspects of truth, some more than others.

If there are underground facilities here, why not the moon? Someone I know once made this observation, "If the craters on the moon are supposedly made by meteors, why are they circular and not elongated as meteors wouldn't all be hitting straight on, it would be at angles that would not leave a circle impression."

And something I'll add here just because it may be more relevant now than before, is something that happened about fifty years ago. I was walking home with my older sister in the evening and it was a full moon - but the moon looked like it had moved at least half way towards the earth - it was HUGE in the sky and scared the crap out of me. I remember going home and looking at it through the curtains, finally going to sleep hoping it wouldn't hit us. The next night it was normal. I've never forgotten it - as an adult I rationalized it as a mirage through the atmosphere that can sometimes make things appear, but I'm sure it was not. That it is artificial makes perfect sense to me and would explain why it looked so big one night and never again.

For some reason I assumed everyone else already presumed it wasn't real!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

kshaund....as to your observation of what appeared to be a 'larger' Moon, it is indeed an optical illusion, usually when the Moon is low on the horizon.

The craters? No, it is a misconception that a crater would not be round from a meteor impact at an angle. It's not like throwing a rock into a pile of sand...the energies involved are far greater. In many cases enough energy to heat and melt at the impact site.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well said and well put.The fact that Luna has been seen and documented in the sky before the 'Great Flood' should put this claim to rest.

Greek authors Aristotle and Plutarch, and Roman authors Apolllonius Rhodius and Ovid all wrote of a group of people called the Proselenes who lived in the central mountainous area of Greece called Arcadia The Proselenes claimed title to this area because their forebears were there "before there was a moon in the heavens." This claim is substantiated by symbols on the wall of the Courtyard of Kalasasaya, near the city of Tiahuanaco, Bolivia, which record that the moon came into orbit around the Earth between 11,500 and 13, 000 years ago, long before recorded history.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join